How are you going to survive the 6.5 billion culling Sup Forums?

Sup Forums jokes about the day of the rope but (((they))) unironically plan to eradicate more than 6.5 billion of us because the planet is overpopulated and 500 million is enough to work as slaves in the NWO. The elite of Western Society's endgame is the mass enslavement and domination of mankind. What would you do if you collectively controlled more than 80% of the world's wealth and resources?

Have you realized that our government is no longer controlled by the people and is actually out to kill us yet?

>People still think that the destruction of the middle class was an "accident"
>People still think wars and terrorism is "spontaneous"
>People still think our crumbling infrastructure is because we "can't afford" to fix it
>People think that our national debt is because of silly politicians making bad choices that are completely by chance
>People still think the NSA, national surveillance, the patriot act, and politically correct censorship are to "protect" us
>People actually think the stripping of gun rights and the 2nd amendment is to keep us "safe"
>People still think our government isn't conducting human experiments freely today
>People still think that "trade deals" are good for our economy and help consumers
>People think GMOs are harmless
>People think the MSM cares about telling the truth
>People think that life is boring and uneventful when there are psychopaths actively destroying your freedom

This is a warning. They will try to kill Donald Trump and will probably succeed.

They killed RFK less than 5 years after JFK when he thought they would never risk it.

They don't care about how fishy it looks, because they know the public is stupid enough to let them get away with it. It will come as a terrorist attack false flag in cooperation with Saudi Arabia who has billions in cash at stake.

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

Don't worry. They wont succeed.

They'll try, but they'll fail.

Also, I work at a bank and the CEO looks just like a Rothschild

How can Trump defend himself while ensuring that nobody around him is bought off and his secret service isn't "convinced to take a short break" while he's outside. Trump threatens literally everything they've build since at LEAST 1913.

When Trump joked about Obama and Clinton founding ISIS, that could actually be taken literally if the CIA leaked their intelligence files.

When Trump joked about Clinton stealing Haitian villages full of children, it was a joke anchored in a horrible truth.

Trump knows all about them, and they know that he knows. They will do everything they can to stop him even if it means killing him and starting a civil war.

Well it is a bank

>keep calm and nuke mecca
There is nothing we can do to prevent it, we will not be responsible for it, but we will have to endure the consequences.

after them comes another, user. that another is what you should be waiting for.

Unfortunately you are right about the assassination

The Democrats have been doing a lot of unprecedented shit lately, trying to rewrite the constitution, retroactively, to suit their desires. There is an old saying - if you are to strike at the king MAKE SURE you kill him. Because if they don't knock the Donald off - once he is in power, he will also do some unprecedented things TO the Dems. Day of the rope is drawing near.

>Trump threatens literally everything they've build since at LEAST 1913.

Ha.

You wish, buddy. I was on the Trump bandwagon since last June, but around his AIPAC time I did some research, and he is quite the little kike subversion tool. In fact, he himself descends and is closely(and his family has always been closely) tied to the kikes.

I should be just fine.

having elite blood I am immune to everything.. me and mine will survive because we are worth preserving.

>having elite blood
Lol. No you dont. And if you think they give a shit about "their own", youre a fool.

There's alot more behind the scenes information than you're privvy to.

they've been trying to kill donald trump ever since before he won the nomination

> failed each time, even used a bigtime iceman and he got caught and interrogated

Actually to be honest I dont even know how the Cabal can PULL it off at this point.

Civil War in america destroys their base and produces a 4th Reich that will hunt them to the ends of the earth.
> with buddy Putin alliance.

They've also tried using Nukes and except for the tacticals none of those have worked. Some say alien intervention, removing the warheads from ballistic missiles or making the circuitry in the missiles disappear.
> what would you do if this faggotry happened in your nuclear missile silo? would you be shot because they thought you were lying.

So no strategic thermonuclear war either.
I really DONT know how the fuck they're going to kill off 6.5 billion people.

> oh wait CERN is a giant fucking bomb, zero point energy bullshit

> but CERN mysteriously malfunctions every time they try to do advanced bullshit with it, and at that rate will probably keep getting fucked with until it just blows up small.

Also there's been a massive media blackout for years about anything related to Yellowstone blowing up. Because despite the damage that does up front it also DESTROYS the Cabal.

> all those satanic energy grids fueled by lost children, those will disappear, they know this because their evil masters have told them if that happens the extra energy they use will be gone somehow
> economy would be ruined anyway but this probably tanks their own funds too
> no jet travel for awhile either
> the global warming hoax also comes to an abrupt end as we have short run ice age
> in the chaos the Advanced Technologies they have been trying to prevent from coming out will be made and used because people will need it to survive.

What a thoughtful, well-articulated, in-depth comment. Thanks for sharing

>Torah
>not Talmud
see you in the ovens

people keep forgeting the kabbalah and the book of enoch

Source on the multiple assassination attempts/iceman

dont worry I got my full set

every time you see one of those video clips where trump is suddenly rushed off to the side, that wasnt just some angry protestor

> they got a tip about a possible assassin
> assassin was identified
> they tag and bag him and trump is rushed away just in case the attacker tries to go all out
> source is inside information

Also the big league hitman was noted briefly in an article that got scrubbed.

> just because I can tell you the source doesnt mean it exists any longer

> scrubbing articles, websites, and getting rid of evidence is a good way to cover your tracks

They don't own me .. my genetics are so robust you;d have to shoot me to kill me...

I'll outlive them.. I endorse their plans to eliminate the feeble and dark though.. God's speed.

I only give a shit about the Kybalion

all that jewish shit can burn in a bonfire

Kybalion you can use to do magic
> anything that exists in your life, exists on a scale of extremes
> you can mentally direct it to change to the better end of the extreme if you wish
> within weeks this starts having effects on opportunities being drawn in your direction spontaneously
> can spontaneously transform sickness into health and affect other things that there is currently no direct way to change
> etc

Actually affects everything they've been building since the 1700s

> killing him and starting a civil war

Actually the faithless electors thing alone will do that. If hillary gets elected next week on the 19th by the representatives even though he technically won the Nov 8th election...

... you better have your gun and all your food stocked when the sun rises on the 20th

it wont be riots, they'll be going after government people and anybody on their shit list, itll be BLM times ten thousand.

Kill the jew before it kills you.