AHAHAH

>She made it all up — and now she’s under arrest.

>The Muslim college student who claimed she was harassed on the subway by three men who shouted “Donald Trump,” called her a terrorist and tried to rip her hijab off her head has admitted to detectives that she concocted the entire story, the Daily News has learned.

>On Wednesday, after again being confronted with questions from detectives increasingly suspicious of her story she recanted and said she made it all up, citing family problems.

>The police source said criminally charging her was appropriate.

>“This isn’t something we normally like to do but she had numerous opportunities to admit nothing happened and she kept sticking by her story,” the source said.

>“We dedicated a lot of resources to this — and don’t get me wrong, this is what we do — but we had guys going back and forth, looking for video and witnesses. And we couldn’t find anything.

nydailynews.com/new-york/muslim-woman-reported-trump-supporter-attack-made-story-article-1.2910944

Fucking idiot

Sup Forums was right again

Is it some subconscious thing with having three assailants? I swear I saw so many reports of three white men wearing red MAGA hats harassing liberals across the country.

Blazing saddles did it first

I'm shocked.

>The sheriff is a nigger!

because the concept of having 3 men all agreeing on a racially motivated crime makes it seem like it's a "systemic issue" and not an isolated case.

>hey! where da white women at?
can you imagine if they had tried releasing blazing saddles this year?

Good to see, thanks for posting. Fpbp

>I like rape
They should do a theatrical re release.

you mean an attack on a subway with no video evidence and no witnesses was made up?

But all the other stories about Trump supporter harassment without video evidence or witnesses-- those are all still true, right?

Hey Imam whatcha doin?

Well isn't this a familiar tune? Hmmmmm...

Here's what gets me:

A lot of old friends on normiebook shared this story, completely convinced this was true. They wished so much was this true to push their fucked up narrative. But I know for a fact they'll never correct their posts over this.

Talk about fake news.

Lol. Is there a single incident out a liberal's mouth that ends up being true?

>Is it some subconscious thing with having three assailants?
One for each orifice

I would see it so many times

Ask your friends how many examples of proven false allegations you have to cite before it's morally and socially acceptable to be skeptical. Pin them to a hard number, and demand an explanation for why.

Doesn't matter how they answer. The point is that they are skeptical of the accusation that the alleged victim is lying. Point out that refusing to believe someone asserting that they are victim of a false accusation is itself victims blaming and victim-denial.

>three white men wearing red MAGA hats
Right wing death squads confirmed

Quality digits you've got there man.

I'm about to make my first post since the election. Taking some from another user, "You mean an attack on a subway, with no video evidence and no witnesses, was made up? Talk about fake news."

Before I post, do you (or anyone else) have other good examples of these hoax hate crimes?