Yesterday a video went viral of a professor in Syria who's city was about to be taken over by Syrian government forces...

Yesterday a video went viral of a professor in Syria who's city was about to be taken over by Syrian government forces, he was crying as he feared for the safety of himself and his family at the hands of the brutal and barbaric Syrian regime.

How can Sup Forums support the brutal dictators like Assad and Putin who are terrorizing the people of Syria?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ajplus/status/808709577059336192
youtube.com/watch?v=mXvslF0gyLo&t=21s
twitter.com/i/moments/808821207457939456
youtube.com/watch?v=9fVuJLFIEH0
youtube.com/watch?v=25qFbop519A
youtube.com/watch?v=tRCi6MUuXYQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Link to video

twitter.com/ajplus/status/808709577059336192

fake and gay

youtube.com/watch?v=mXvslF0gyLo&t=21s

I heard from verified reports via anonymous sources that this professor saw Putin and Assad personally eating syrian babies.

Social media is full of video's like that, crying out that we need to do something.

pic related. leftists will always complain

It's funny how all these """viral""" videos seem to support Obama's goals in the region.

he looks like a terrorist

Maybe he shouldn't have been a terrorist.

January 2016 = 292 civilians killed by Putin and Assad in Aleppo

February 2016 = 614 civilians killed in Aleppo by Putin and Assad

April 2016 = 459 civilians killed in Aleppo by Putin and Assad

>muh teachers
>muh chilluns

Your memes are weak, boy

How many are enemy combatants? Answer is all of them.

innocent women and children are not enemy combatants.

>that fucking emo music

Oh how I fucking hate ' viral media'

>a fucking leaf

> Another gullible moron post about Syria
> It's a fucking leaf

Go suck Trudeau's dick, nobody is buying your bullshit here child murderer

The thing is Op the guy in that image is not innocent just like all those others making tear videos. They are the same kind of people in this webm who have been cutting peoples heads off and laughing about it while the United States and other western countries give them aid.

twitter.com/i/moments/808821207457939456

How can Sup Forums support children being slaughtered like this?? There needs to be intervention by the U.S or someone else to stop this clear violation of human rights.

That video was produced by the CITE Intelligence Group, which is an arm of the State Department and CIA. It's nothing more than Goebbels-level propaganda meant for consumption by Westerners.

SYRIA
ALLAH
HABIYA

So he was part of the rebels then?

We should keep arming these people, and then shed crocodile tears as more people die to justify prolonging this war.

I don't give a fuck about Syria.

Anyone who does is a cuck.

How can you support children being behaded leaf?

US is causing this, it's not going to stop it because they are backing these fuckers

Russia is just carpet bombing every building they see, even hospitals.

Why wasn't he fighting?

100% real propaganda

Hiromoot should range ban canada.

>How can Sup Forums support the brutal dictators like Assad and Putin

I don't, but Syria's problems are not my problems. Neither of them are our allies. America should look out for America.

youtube.com/watch?v=9fVuJLFIEH0

Guys LOOK AT THE FUCKING VIDEOS, how can you deny the atrocities committed by Putin and Assad?? Are you all payed Kremlin trolls?

youtube.com/watch?v=25qFbop519A

youtube.com/watch?v=tRCi6MUuXYQ

All I'm gathering from this is that both sides are fucking awful.

Russia indiscriminately bombing first responders and hospitals, and America painting Assad as some sort of demon, while supporting 'freedom fighters' who behead children.

>innocent
keyword

russia will stop bombing hospitals when the "rebels" stop hiding in them and using them as supply depots.

no source, no evidence
everybody is claming things but never back up

>people

Checked

>Flag
Day of Rake in 2017 it's kek will.

War is hell leaf. You wouldn't know.

>teacher

Geez, A leppo is trully full packed with doctors and teachers, am I right? xD

Someone stop Putler and Assad, I'm literally shaking right now :((

>Current Year
>Still falling for arab Propaganda

Racist fuck kys

Yeah bombing innocent civilians is necessary guys! Let's kill those 10 year olds, that'll sure show them!

Good. Bombing hospitals is a great way to take out the damn anallahu shitbars while theyre weak. Those goatfuckers can suck it

Which reminds me, I'm watching CNN atm. Its been a full 15 minutes since they told the 'heartbreaking story of little Syrian Banana'. No mention her father is a high ranking officer in al nusra who took part in beheading of 12 year old palestinian boy.

> please help world, many bombs

> am sick, no medicines

> my teddy bear is lost in rubble

> am hungry, why no one carez?

> freedom fighters against regime have regrouped and we are ready to take control of the city again. The west must realise that the Russian backed Assad is a moderate who will destroy our just islamic cause if he wins. Inshallah we must not let this happen, behead those who insult islam.'

> my mother is crying, she wants peace for all childrens.

What' wrong with terrorists being wiped out again?

>professor
lmao he knows what's coming, and why.

Syrian government takes control of Syrian city, maybe he is the bad guy

Professor of what? Applied beheadings?
sage

Hi US State Department.
This is your fault.
And now you scum find yourselves in your own Aleppo.

Oh and is also full of innocent Putler victims from their nuclear barrel bombs filled with chlorine mortal gas

#StopPutler
#AssdPutinWar
#IStandWithIsrael
#AlQaedaIsNoTerrorism

I have no sympathy for Al Qaeda. Anyone that does is a sub-human piece of shit.

Anyone who supports pic related because of a crying terrorist on facebook deserves to be shot in the face.

Does no one even comment on the fact these guys got all this good equipment to make video's, got the internet and wifi to make them even though their cities are being bombed, can speak perfect english (even a 7 year old girl, who was fucking two when the war started so wouldn't have the time to learn it), and still can make time to shillforhillary and nomypresident

What a fucking pussy.

This is the core of an arab. He lies, and when he gets run over because of what he has done, he whines and lies. SAD.

pic related

Some perspective.

My Great-Grandfather was from Syria and I hate fucking Syrians.
Thees whiny fucks started a war with their government and now cry because guess what they're getting their shit pushed in.
Reminds me of all the dumb asses who want to start one with the U.S. government all those rednecks and niggers would get barrel bombed back to dust.
They should have left Syria or die for their shitty ass cause they went to war for.

Washington Post reports that according to anonymous sources working within nintendo that numerous secret Navy SEAL raids reveal that with 100% verifiable certainty that maybe someone belives that possibly ISIS and Al Qaeda are Fake Terrorism propagated by misinformation teams from Brazil. Brazil is a country.

So is Russia.

I'll let YOU do the math on that one.

no of course no one comments on that silly

that would take away from the FEELING this video is giving me

i swear to christ normies just love the heartbreaking tragedy angle

>Syrians

I'd agree if it weren't for the fact that half of the """"""""""moderate rebels""""""""""" are foreign Jihadis.

Wtf i love jihadi rebels now!

Reminder that the only difference between a rebel and civilian is a quick costume change

Oh no I spoke too soon.

Fake news network CNN giving faggots like this a voice again, it was nearly half an hour since they last pushed this forward...

> here's a video uploaded by a man hiding in Aleppo for fear of his life as the regime enters his city. Be warned, some viewers may find this distressing to watch

you know the CIA did that right?

Nearly all of Sup Forums are useful idiots. They believe nothing but Russian propaganda and live to suck the cock of Putin. Trump is going to MAGA by selling our country to Putin and they are happy

Think about this;

>Jihadists have the equipment and ability to make propaganda videos like Dust Boy

>Jihadists have equipment and the ability to produce propaganda videos of them behading children

>Jihadists have the equipment and ability to make FUCKING NETFLIX DOCUMENTARIES

>Jihadists somehow can't turn the camera on when Russian and Syrian troops are massacring 100,000 civilians

Damn. Really makes me think.

watch this vid to uncover the shills

>if it weren't for the fact that half of the """"""""""moderate rebels""""""""""" are foreign Jihadis.

And the other half is Syria dumb asses helping them because they want guys with dicks chopped off to be called women or some lefty liberal shit agenda.

probably just propaganda.

I've watched a compilation of these videos on al jazeeras normie book page, and the majority of them had western accents, seems like propaganda desu, senpai.

>supporting Assad, the clown who handed his country over the Iran/Russia because he was too much of a coward to relinquish power after his people stood up to his abuse
>the incompetent puppet whose family ran a massive prison system and murdered hundreds of thousands of dissidents over decades of bloody rule
>the spoilt fool who stuffed his the upper ranks of his army with similarly idiotic members of his backward sect in order to centralise power, resulting in the SAA being the weakest force in the entire conflict

>supporting the rebels, the brutal, child murdering jihadists who would happily see a return to the dark ages and use Syria as a launching point for a wave of attacks on the West
>the psychopathic cannibals who have perpetuated the violence, shelled civilians, slaughtered surrendering soldiers, violated every ethical principle of conflict and happily broadcasted their crimes to the world
>the rebellion whose vanguard for 3 years was Islamic State, the modern Caliphate whose earnest goal is the subjugation of the entire non-Muslim world, until their American and Saudi backers realised they had grown beyond their control

>supporting anyone, ever

How does it feel to be bluepilled?

You're an insane conspiracy theorist now. How does it feel?

Terrorists are cia assets

maybe putin isn't a saint but he's just trying to clean up this mess that the US created

CIA propoganda

>pic

Leftists don't protest wars started by other Leftists.

If you don't see the russian propaganda on this site you are blind. If you don't see how the actions of Trump are going to benefit putin you are ignorant

This is classic KGB destabilization and subversion.

how is it russian propaganda to point out US/globalist propaganda?

He was teaching Bomb Making 101 and leading a nasheed singing circle

Believe it or not, the same guy who shot that video/webm of his friends beheading the kid, is actually the exact same person who brought in and took the pictures of the little kid in the ambulance covered in ash that the western media parroted and posted for weeks on end.

Strange, how they also started calling for a no-fly zone to help the "rebels" at the exact same time as that kids image started circulating. Merely a coincidence, I'm sure.

Is this nigga serious?

And the time comes when mohammed realizes hes not a ISIS combatant, hes a innocent civil.

This.

Sup Forums is 90% Russian shills and 10% useful idiots.

OK, so if the rebels in Aleppo were so bad there should already be video testimonials from civilians about how awful their rule was right?

We should have documentaries in a few years covering the oppression and lies and so forth. It's literally something people could take with their own phones and just some guy edit it all together on his laptop.

So where are the video testimonies.

Checkmate Sup Forums.

No. Quite the opposite.

The rebels are low I.Q. dirt farming Sunni koran thumping redneck trash.

With a SMALL smattering of genuine progressivess who don't like dictatorships. They, as you can imagine, have no fucking control or say in anything, because they are utterly dominated by the mentally deranged Jihadists.

Don't question so much, goy.

The rebels are trying to liberate them from Russian and Syrian oppression.

Supporting the rebels is the same as supporting an organized and well regulated militia defeating the U.S government. Rebels are essentially using the 2nd amendment.

>KGB

We see Russian propaganda everywhere.

We see how Trump benefits Putin.

We just don't see why this is less preferable than Saudi propaganda and Saudi subversion of the West.

Do tell.

Either way the Syrians fighting their government deserve everything that comes their way.
And no country should be backing their stupid shit.
Dumb sand monkeys need iron fist dictators.

>kebab removed by the thousands
>anons are unhappy

>Supporting the rebels is the same as supporting an organized and well regulated militia defeating the U.S government. Rebels are essentially using the 2nd amendment.

They are fighting our enemy and want freedom, we should have helped them. Not only selling them arms but we should have instituted a no fly zone

Putin would have folded because he wont risk war but Obama was to much of a pussy and trump is a puppet of putin

>Not 99%

Get the fuck out RIDF
Can't divide us with your hate

I love when pretend rocket scientists get hit by rockets

wtf i love syrians now

Damn that is one pissed off leaf

>Where are the video testimonies

Kind of hard to give a testimony while your head is being sawn off.

>btw, there is a ton of testimony for exactly what you want

>It's got a 50/50 chance of being Russian and Syrian propaganda

>...Just like the """""""""testimony"""""""""" being sold to us by literal Sunni terrorist organizations

You want an inconvenient truth?

There are no independent observers on the ground in East Aleppo.

Relying on testimony is meaningless when you all you have is words from violently opposing sides of a conflict.

>Syrian oppression

They'r trying to liberate Syrian's heads right off their shoulders.

>anons
You mean shills
These faggots are hilarious