>white

>Non-Europeans

>Eats dogs
>Suicide bombers
>Vivisection
>Can't into shooting so just launch human wave attacks
>Sex slaves
>Manlets
Get your ching-chong loving ass out of here.

Really all we should ever ask. If you're not genetically European, you aren't white.

seems accurate to me

>jews are white

The true redpill is that races are irrelevant.

Faggots want to get associated by something superior just because they can't make it at the individual level.

>Genetically European

So this is how you comfort yourself

Jews aren't genetically European. They're Armenoids/Turkic with some European.

Don't need to comfort myself when my people conquered a whole continent

Nice. Now draw a nigger, jew and muslim there too

Are the East Aryans born with "man buns"? Tight as fuck sun species.

We wuz pilgrums n shiet

If most northern European look at you and see a white person, then you are a white person..

This
Asians are ugly uncreative submissive subhumans that have accomplished for nothing on their own. They are inherently inferior. Even """honorary"""gook lands. Japan was developed under the British and American advisors in the 1860s and still was inferior to the West in all the ways possible. Korea was developed under the American rifle during the 1950s, Singapore and Hong Kong are still run by WASPs.

>b-but muh Ancient China
Nothing. They came up with nothing. Just a gunpowder by accident while trying to get some youth elixir. Even their most glorified Ming period was a period of constant currency crashes, famines, feet binding, weird mystic shit and eunuch rule. Very chinky indeed.

This. 100% European - human
The rest - subhuman

I'm okay with most whites except Britain, they look deformed and have "old at 25" syndrome where their face droops and they get wrinkles and shit. My dentist brother is moving there because the dentistry business there is booming.

>Jews aren't genetically European
Yes they are
> They're Armenoids/Turkic
What the fuck are you on about? Turks, Armenians, and Iranians are all middle eastern groups. Jews are most closely related to Italians

pretty much this

the argument subhumans make while living in filth and squalor, or leeching off the work of european minds

Race is the lyrics thing these idiots have going for them. Let them live in their little fantasy bubble

Jewish youth are so hideous

the master races according to PISA are as follows (in no particular order); Islander Chinese, Finno-Ugrics, Japanese, Anglo-Saxons, Metropolitan Chinese, Koreans, Germano-Nordics, Irish-Portuguese Iberian Catholics, Polish-Slovene Slavic Catholics

My country has more scientific achievements than you. Does that make you a shithole?

>Jews are genetically European
They are not. One drop rule. Neither more than half of the Italians

ftfy

>My country has more scientific achievements than you
Wrong

>East Aryan
That's not a thing. If it were, it would be Iranians or maybe like North Indians. Just write Japanese.

so basically if slavs were on here it'd be accurate?

serious question:

what did hitler think of the zipperheads in WW2?

>fixed

fixed

>India
bet you wish you even had a shithole

monica you have no clue about facial morphology please soduko

cubs cheqked

countries counted as extremely high IQ;

Singapore-Macau-Hong-Kong-Taiwan

Chinese Metropolitan (Guanzhou, Shangai, Nanjing, Beijing)

UK-NZ-CAN-AUS

Finland-Estonia

Germany-Netherlands-Belgium-Switzerland-Denmark

Poland-Portugal-Slovenia-Ireland

Korea-Vietnam-Japan

That's the typical argument of basic bitch liberals. Mother nature loves diversity and the races are diverse in many things including iq.

"No"

someone has to paint a slav too

hmmm

The head size of the Non-Whites should be twice as small as the Nordic if you want to depict from reality.

the true redpill is that while races are irrelevant biologically they aren't culturally. And culturally, as well as linguistically, the proto-aryan ethnoi are latin, greek and sanskrit-avestan aryans. So basically indo-european pagan pill is the the real red pill.

fixed

siptars have huge tv box heads
are they white?

Nah, those are about on point. North East Asians have about the same cranial capacity as as Northern Europeans if not more but their skulls are wider instead of longer. Meds also have a considerably lower cranial capacity and shorter skulls on average

I think Sup Forums is too autistic with races, but niggers really are subhuman.

fixed more

dude what the fuck are you talking about

things aren't THAT succinct

No more war between brothers.

We need to resist the kike/leftist efforts to divide Sup Forums.

nice trips, but cumskins will never stop killing people

they need to be removed from earth

not just japanese but all east asians

The true redpill is that Europeans are divided by culture and ethnicity, not by genes.

Except for Finns.

trips. i'm so fucking tired of the divisive bullshit

>hurrr I'm so retarded durrr
Obviously there's various degrees of variation within populations but there are trends. Larger cranial capacities coincide with populations that live in colder harsher climates. Stop denying reality you autist

>nord nigger actually calling anyone else a leech

top kek

Agreed. As long as the other two recognize that the nordic is superior

Nah, you're spreading lies. It's exactly like I said.

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6945847.stm

Stormfags BTFO

We really need to stop the flowing of shitskins, chinesse and of course nigger scums.
I hate to see fellow meds look more like shitskins. It really makes u thing like there is some kind of conspiracy to erradicate the white europeans.

After the war if we won, we must make centered an focused reproduction politics.

Final. Europeans are humans all the rest are subhumans, only the japanese were able to do something comparable to what we did.

Siberian Natives confirmed for the true master race.

>provide no proofs
>get btfo
>y-you're lying
Wow, nice job Sweden

Sombody make a Slav one plz

look at this map bruv

>I have yellow fever and must justify it to Sup Forums

Kill yourself.

it would appear you seem uncomfortable with your world view being challenged

Was saying this before

I mean look at this nordnigger, he's leeching off the work of "european" minds as much as anyone else

Ugh, Non-White, why does a Mongrel think his input matters, non of these depicted your Mongrelized little head.

inb4 stormfags try to claim hes lying

It's mostly, again, an adaptation to the cold. Bigger fattier brains retain heat better. Same reason Inuits/Eskimos are short and squat and Europeans are fatter and more fleshy than Africans and other populations that live closer to the equator. Native American populations are a cluster fuck though due to how recent most of those populations are and how they moved there.

Stop projecting

Azns deserve our respect for no other reason than that they have a mighty and storied history just as we do.

They are literally the only other people that can claim this, and therefore deserve our respect, and inclusion.

thank you, you're the reason I come back here from time to time

Confirmation bias map. You can't call 95-96% genetically European people "European"

Anglo version when?

>and inclusion.

>Greeks
>white
Why the fuck would we want to be? We are better than that. We're Greek.

rude

>we
>american flag
WE WUZ HELLENIC N SHIIEEEETTT

Hitler had brown eyes?

>no Alpine race
>no Dinaric race
>no East Baltic

and what about Red Heads and/or Green Eyes? Or Purple Eyed people?? ARE THEY WHITE
THIS CHART IS CRAP

NOICE

>thoughts?
No

WE WUZ
You are in a same way Greek, as Jamal, who got his great great grandmother in 1630s knocked up by a slave owner, is Anglo-Saxon.

Reminder that Steve King being considered for Donald Trump cabinet position says in this recent interview that modern Greeks are not European and real Greeks no longer exist.

At 5:26
youtu.be/HIU-IhPrRS4?t=5m26s

When will this meme die?

there are dozens of sources from the time where people mention his eyes being blue.

t. Nordcuck

>haha if I act superior I won't have to identify the massive flaws in my logic
4/10

but according to Varg the Fag he was not white because he had dark hair

It's because 99% of the pictures have no colour so people will always get that impression.

>Jew
>Being divisive

Like pottery

Where do Indians fall?

Varg is an idiot. White(hate this Americanism) means 100% European
Pic related - 100% European Übermensch