I really hope Shaun King runs in 2020 with either George Takei or Patton Oswalt on his ticket...

I really hope Shaun King runs in 2020 with either George Takei or Patton Oswalt on his ticket, that way Drumpf won't stand a chance.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LWusOhZpq7w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If Shaun King runs, then we'd just have another white male as president. Unless Kanye wins.

>why-can't-I-grasp-all-these-straws.png

If white supremacy is ripe in modern america I don't get what Shaun King has to worry about. He's white after all...

>a jew
>white supremacist

I'd sacrifice my freedom and take out cracker king if he ever ran and I'm black as midnight. That fucking race b8er just pushes people to hate people like me because they think we are like him.

1. Stephen Miller's complexion is noticeably darker than Shaun King's
2. Stephen Miller is Jewish
3. The only white person in this whole scenario is Shaun King

This is getting silly now

>seen as a white nationalist
>a random white nationalist likes this guy
>therefore he's a white nationalist too

I genuinely do not understand how this is allowed

Stephen Miller literally is Jewish.

Sounds like Talcum X took our Goebbels jokes seriously.

His only appeal is some stupid SJWS (not even all,) and some black people (again, not even all).

He's too vitriolic for most normies to even palette.

The left is full of narrative pushing liars. Just look at the idiot libs here who lose debates to fucking shitposters and foreigners kek. The left is like an autist trying to flirt with a woman, the more they open their mouths the worse it gets for them.

At this point, when I read white supremacist, it just means white male. Liberals don't seem to understand that crying wolf on racism is exactly why Donald Trump got elected.

>Talcum X

I lol'd.

>Talcum-X citing MotherJones

WEW

MILLER IS LITERALLY GOEBBELS

Shaun king . A white guy . Just can't help hating on Jews . Call the fascist out lol

>please keep the insanity coming

Do you ever drop subtle red pills on libs?
If I was black I'd make them question every retarded belief they held, and they would be too scared to call me racist.

The best part is, every time liberal post things like this, they lose allies. They've pushed too much, the only ones who agree with them are the mentally ill, any body else is being pushed away.

You mean WE'D sacrifice OUR freedom, fuck King, he's a pile of shit that needs to be dealt with.

>literally anyone who gets praise from a WN is by proxy a WN
Jesus Christ.
youtube.com/watch?v=LWusOhZpq7w
related

>Talcum X

But they are loud enough to make Hillary's campaign mistakenly thought that it was worth pandering to them. Turns out, most white women are not nasty women.

>Jewish
>White supremacist
I know this guy is one dumb motherfucker, but come on

Johnson was such a dirty fuck. The more I learn about him the more disgusted I am. I still fucking hate Bryan Cranston and the lefty fucks who tried to make him look like a champion of Civil Rights, which in actuality was Based Nixon's doing.

This is true. I really hope leftists keep up this victim culture and calling every god damn thing racist/sexist. It's going to ensure Trump gets a second term.

They have no idea how many people they are pushing to the extreme right with this nonsense. Keep it up liberals.

Is Talcum X still pretending he's black

Funny how there is zero sjw outrage over his cultural appropriation.

>its a Miller thread
>mfw

nice digits

i was just about to /r/ this gif

Reminder that this man wrote most of Trump's best speeches.

This post has to be satire

If there ever is a full blown civil war, I'm going straight to Shaun Kings house with some rope, and string his beta male ass up the nearest tree like the niggers he wishes he was.

Fucking race traitor "transnigger" faggot.

I would hang Oswalt too, but that fat fuck would probably bring down a California Redwood with his weight. So I'll stick to just shooting him in the kneecaps and force feed that little piggy Se7en style.