Man Arrested After Posting About School Shootings On Facebook

A Sheboygan man has been arrested, facing a charge of terrorist threats after posting about shootings in Sheboygan schools. The charge he faces is a felony.

According to the criminal complaint, it starred with a series of threatening Facebook posts made by Joshua Bagemehl and ended with police finding an assault rifle and a plans for a "hostile takeover" in his home.

According to court documents, it was these public facebook posts from Joshua Bagemehl that led a tipster to call Sheboygan police.
Starting Dec 10th reading in part, "So I might be buying a AR-15...just waiting on the background check."

Then this one posted on Dec 11th "Someone needs to do a school shooting around here...it would be funny as (****). "

And on Dec 12th, a post including two pictures of a gun in its case.

They got a search warrant and found that assault style rifle as well as ammunition, gear and handwritten noted about committing crimes & making weapons in his home.

Police also found video of ISIS beheadings, drive by shootings, school shootings; videos Bagemehl says he watches when he gets the urge to shoot people that "relieves his stress so he doesn't do that."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X0drRY2Howg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When Sup Forums goes too far

>he's balding so he let his remaining hair grow out to compensate

Looks like the type of guy who fucks animals.

>Sheboygan

Hehe that's fun to say.

STOP

It's Krusty the Clown

but school shootings are more like Sup Forums

>jeWvshHx
>Jewish hex

Polacks irl

That;s what he gets for being on 3xopenparenthesisfacebook3xclosedparenthesis

If you said what he said on Sup Forums would you be arrested though?

It just saying Jew was good enough.

I don't even think he knows he's balding or has hair or what to even do with hair. Lets rejoice his mouth is closed in that picture.

Digits confirm, sheboygan is a Jewish hex. How do we harness this power?

And you wonder why the 2nd amendment needs to be gone. It's because nut heads like him can't get their hands on automatic rapid assault rifle. It's sad how pathetic some people are defending the 2nd amendment bc muh self defence when you know the spawn of gun murders are through the 2nd amendment.

The guy didn't do anything though. Fantasizing about committing a crime isn't a crime.

Or at least it didn't used to be, and shouldn't be in a free country.

>21 years old
JUST

If you were reported to your local PD or FBI probably

Guarantee he browses Sup Forums

Oh fuck I thought he looked familiar

So they think throwing him into an institution that makes people more violent is the solution? I guarantee you this guy will end up killing someone if he gets out.

So you would take away my ability to defend myself from faggots like this? No thanks.

Posting from Milwaukee WI. Sheboygan is about 25 min north. it is quite accurately described as "shebahgdad". Place is a shit hole and the high tomorrow is 4 degrees. I don't blame him for being stir crazy and hating.

Why haven't we gassed all fatties and uggos

Yup.

I'm out Sup Forums & Sup Forums. And I know, I know - good riddance. Same to you faggots.

It wouldn't have happened if you guys were for rehabilitating people with mental issues, instead advocate for punishment and violence with guns. It's time to stop thinkign so backward.

I live 30 mins away from here. AMA

I want to argue with you but it'll fall on deaf ears because you're a cucked leaf with no notion of why the 2nd amendment exists.

This. If he made threats, that's one thing but thinking about doing something isn't actionable.

In any case the dude does need help.

You scream SHEBOYGAN UPON THEE and get mad like Goku

Unrelated but is it just me or is "Sheboygan" the funnest town name to pronounce?

Hope you love licking boots

Once again social media is interfering with M*KUltra project

>the high tomorrow is 4 degrees.

non-canadienne's say the dambest things

kek

because then ur mom would have needed so much gas she would have taken out an entire city down wind

>no notion of why the 2nd amendment exists

Nicely done there. Riffing on the idea that Amerifats don't understand irony.

Good job fella.

>assault style rifle

Ah it's more of this "fake news" that I've been hearing about.

This is what I imagine most of you look that. Especially the segment that always complains about women.

I'll see your Sheboygan, and raise you a Poughkeepsie.

I'm skinny and don't look as old but I'm probably equally ugly.

>
They got a search warrant and found that assault style rifle as well as ammunition, gear and handwritten noted about committing crimes & making weapons in his home.
>making weapons in his home

Day of the rake

What an evil person.

that's Fahrenheit, not Cucksius.

For you, this is -16C

Quebec is currently 22F/-6C (average in January is 26F)
Toronto is currently 21F/-6C (average in January is 28F)

So, yes, America has places colder than Canada's only inhabited cities.

What's the name of that haircut?

The "Dawn Raid"?

him and lexplorer can be bunkies

youtube.com/watch?v=X0drRY2Howg

JUST

>21-year-old
21-year-old
>21-year-old
21-year-old
>21-year-old
21-year-old

public shooters are fucking scum