Seriously Bulgaria

Why does your scum go to western Europe to do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/2386502/cops-arrest-brute-who-kicked-woman-down-stairs-at-berlin-train-station-after-lady-gaga-and-charlize-therons-bodyguard-offered-1600-reward/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bulgaria won't respond. The three people with internet are asleep by now.

that was obviously a nazi. trump and nigel was kicking too

Can't tell you, been trying to figure it out myself. Can't say we are the most intellectually gifted people on the planet but sometimes I am amazed at the stupidity that our nation is capable of.

>>germany

and no fucks were given

Are they confirmed Bulgarians?

Ok, so the intelligent and decent Bulgfags like you stay in Bulgaria and the scum goes to us?

Yes, the police said that. They could get in contact with his buddies, but the coward which kicked her fled.

this is what wymyn get for walking alone. They were asking for it.

thesun.co.uk/news/2386502/cops-arrest-brute-who-kicked-woman-down-stairs-at-berlin-train-station-after-lady-gaga-and-charlize-therons-bodyguard-offered-1600-reward/

Its funny toothpaste. German women deserve a good kick.

Jesus christ so they'll probably call him a fuckign white male despite being bulgarian shitskin scum

No, it's not black and white, there is scum here as well as there. Fucks like this are everywhere in Bulgaria, it's just they don't go around kicking people down the stairs for absolutely no goddamn reason. It baffles me just as much as you.

Is she wearing a headscarf?

I don't think so. Looks like a hood.

>fled
Yeah he fled to Bulgaria. Though I don't see how this is going to help him. Bulgarians will be outraged I'm sure.

Hmm, I thought we were the lowest scum in Europe, considering our gipsy minority, but this would be over the top even here.

Ah i 'm surprised too, I 'm learning your language ntw, bunĂ¢ ziua, eu nu vorbesc pe RomanĂ¢

That's nice, where are you going to use Romanian?

I don't know, it just interests me as an East-European Romanic language. But there are enough poor Romanians at supermarkets here to try to use it

It's funny because few days ago Sup Forumstards were targeting it was refugees despite the lack of evidence. It seems that any particular incident that involved in a high concentrated area of refugees we have right wing idiots trying to make it look like it was a refugee related attack.

source

not that it excuses this, but probably she said some shit to them beforehand

Well yeah, it's a historical oddity, the only Latin-based language in a region of Slavic languages.

Nobody can explain how it survived.

Hopefully this serves as a kick in the ass for the whole country to wake up and send the filth back to where it belongs. But it's not very likely.

Fuck off dude, ther were so many Germans trying to meme Trump into office.
Give something back, atleast when we have our big election in 2017