*sips tea*

*sips tea*

Someone post that pic where the guy denies the argument due to a typo.

>capitcha is pizza

*sips coffee*

>over 120 million people voted in the election
>4.5 million of them are so butthurt about the results they signed a petition
Wow, pol is truly, eternly BTFO

*sips cuck tears*

Typical illiterate Hillary supporter, the period is in the correct place.

It really isn't, but only a butthurt nickpicking loser would care.

Look up what it would take to abolish the electoral college.
>Republicans currently control the House
>Republicans currently control the Senate
>President-elect is a Republican.
wew lad

This. They don't understand how quotations and full stops work. They are stupid burgers though so I forgive them.

Yes it is. Why would you end sentence with a quotation mark? Unless americans write quotes like "this.".

which is fucking retarded

It's a stylistic thing, not a hard and fast rule. As long as you keep it consistent.

Is this another one of those British English and American English things?
Every composition class at Uni. stressed that periods come before the quotes.

I just looked it up and found this:

>The most common question people ask about quotation marks is whether periods and commas go inside or outside, and the answer depends on where your audience lives because in American English we always put periods and commas inside quotation marks, but in British English periods and commas can go inside or outside (kind of like the American rules for question marks and exclamation points). I use this memory trick: Inside the US, inside the quotation marks.

I always put the period outside quotations. The Language is a living, evolving thing. Stfu,

Thanks man.
Can't wait to impress ladies with this.

who actually gives a shit?

am i banned

If you are quoting properly, I dunno like saying It is clear 'Trump is the greatest ever president.' you would end with the full stop within the quotation marks. However with quotation marks simply used for emphasis as in the OP quote it is not necessary for the full stop to be within the quotation marks.

nvm this explains what seems to be a burger vs eternal anglo difference

no

Americucks do, I'm afraid. I know because I used to put the punctuation outside of the quotes too and got points knocked off back in middle school for it. It looks fucking stupid, but we do it because freedom and shit.

Nah it's in the correct place

I'm inside the U.S and I always put my periods "outside".

sup "ROT," nice id. Holy fuck, periods and inside commas are fuckin' "retarded."

Its not "ROT", its "BYIXROT".

OOOYYYYYYYYYYYYY VEYYYYYYYYYY

Yes

At least Trump supporters can read english since that they're not dead or latinos :^)

wtf i love hillary now

maybe

da fuck?