Duterte Admits Personally Killing Suspected Criminals

"In Davao I used to do it personally. Just to show to the guys [the police] that if I can do it, why can't you," Duterte said. He went on to add that he would “go around in Davao with a motorcycle, with a big bike around, and I would just patrol the streets, looking for trouble also. I was really looking for a confrontation so I could kill.”

rt.com/news/370254-duterte-killed-criminals-davao/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HsujOGs5x10
youtube.com/watch?v=-2kJhbQmhsM
youtube.com/watch?v=cVZTGp0a3Zg
youtube.com/watch?v=AgqpiqFU_-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice

Seems fair

Uncucked at core

Michigan NPR is shpilking about violent niggers sentenced to prison as sprogs. Murder, rape, aggravated assault, and violent robbery, once guilt and identity are firmly established (as they often are in these cases because the morons cannot hide evidence and boast in the interview room) should be capital offenses for blacks. It is the best thing we could possibly do for them and would, in a few generations, result in an objectively superior and happier black community. Right now blacks are the victim-subjects of a dysgenic experiment in which merit is discouraged and vice is enabled.

Duterte will die 2nd half 2017

A true leader. If a bit insane.

Wonder if he'll get in more hot water for this admittance than he did with those generic Hitler comments.

>Hiter, blah blah
Outrageous! I can't believe it!

>I personally killed suspected criminals

Fuck. What a man.
Absolutely high T

>Inb4 cucks mourning the poor druggies and moral fagging about how killing is always wrong Wong wrong youevil t shitlurd

He's not white so he's not really liable to any Hitler/Holocaust remarks that he made.

Merry Christmas, bitches

Why do those helmets have that horse gag for them in the mouth?

He has a 1M bounty on his head.

True Leadership

What is his bodycount Sup Forums?

>tfw (((they))) will not even let him finish his term soon
>tfw country will go back to being an absolute drug ridden corrupt shithole

How do I cope with this feel lads

Flips I've talked to generally don't like him and hate killing but they're more scared of Trump being Hitler than Duterte

How does the country feel about him?

Do you think things are getting better with him?

What the fuck?

i read he said he is not afraid to die and knows people will come for him

>he would “go around in Davao with a motorcycle, with a big bike around, and I would just patrol the streets, looking for trouble also. I was really looking for a confrontation so I could kill.”
Fucking legend

The ones who hate him here are the upper middle class who've been sucking american cock for decades aka most liberals

Things around here have drastically changed for the better in terms of discipline, etc. ever since he got put in charge.

Is this real? I mean is that what he is really saying?

Yes. It is real

The Flip Paul Kersey

Can confirm

>mostpowerfulrace.png

ITT: edgy beta teens support the idea of a country's leader literally riding around looking for excuses to kill people

yeah, no, great idea

They would have loved Stalin

Have there been a lot of innocents killed too? How is there any way to ensure only druggies are dying?

because they are americanized cucks not real flips, in other words traitors.

youtube.com/watch?v=-2kJhbQmhsM

Inocents will always die, but with Duterte, they die for the greater good

>Have there been a lot of innocents killed too?
Of course there will be casualties. It's just not possible to not have some. Especially when drug lords and protectors are killing their own.
>How is there any way to ensure only druggies are dying?
No idea. It's not even possible at this point.

God damn this guy is a stone cold motherfucker.

How does it feel to have elected Judge Dredd as president?

It's okay

The man loves his Harleys.

Based as hell. Wouldn't mind give him my thicc gf

Flips are bloodthirsty creatures. What are you talking about?

Who are we to tell the Philippines to do?
And America is sure doing a fantastic job with solving the drugs problem, amirite?

Not by assasination but by illness

.... hmmmm you know, he's so different from our leader, here in Canada. Somehow. Trying to put my finger on it.

youtube.com/watch?v=cVZTGp0a3Zg

We need someone like Duterte to take care of the drug problem here in America.

I hate fucking monkey

Duterte made the druggies win by killing them.

>Trump. The poor man's Duterte.

This man is actually doing what he said he would. Hope Trump doesn't puss put on his swamp draining bullshit.

thats so horrible

tfw Trump and D-Man get into a pissing contest to each outdo the other.

Good soldiers follow orders and stfu.

It also hides all their herpes from the cameras.

youtube.com/watch?v=AgqpiqFU_-8

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Who are you? His nanny? Spokesman?

gtfo faggot

This monkey is clearly a try-hard

Over here they supply them with needles, and naloxone to deal with overdoses. And always aggravating for more. Helps nobody.

trump can always annex the leafs, i don't know how duterte could top that.

I love hearing about that madman.

He is extremely popular except for the elites who hate him.

From what I've read, approval ratings for him are strong.

Flips confirm?

Flips in america (especially youngins) are usually cucked hard.

Real flips in the actual philipines or flips who at least know actually know how shit the Philippines has been are hardcore in favor of duterte.

>ywn ride around in your motorcycle looking for criminals to kill with Duterte

Why even live?

I wouldn't go THAT far here in America

All of my filipino family in the philippines is ecstatic about Duterte. the last president P'noy was literally retarded.

Duterte is a rare case of a leader who is not controlled by elites and who clearly cares about making his country better. Who cares if he kills people. Let the Fillilpinos be the judge on whether he is doing a good job.

People love him then you have this guy Should be mandatory rehab or incarceration since no first world country will even remotely emulate what this country is doing.

Going THAT far in America would eliminate da hood

>Duterte sends his Christmas wishes

how based can one man be?

>have chin strap
>rest it on your bottom lip
fucking retards

>being a shill

>being a de5 apologist

A lot of parade hats are worn with the chinstrap on the mouth because of historical reasons.

Somone could run up behind you and strangle you with it by pulling your hat off. A cavalry sabre could knock it upward and seriously choke you. In WW1 some soldiers were literally beheaded because an explosion pulled their helmet off and their head along with it.

In WW2 helmet chinstraps were designed to come undone when they came under a certain pressure. But parade helmets still have the chinstrap on the mouth cause it's traditional.

>Should be mandatory rehab or incarceration

For sure. The entire discourse around drug use here very muddled. A lot of unrelated topics and ideas are all mashed up together. It's not reasoned or thought out, but the end result is a sort of wishy washy sympathy and tolerance for these 'poor homeless drug users'. It's helped fuel a boom in the useless drug user population.

newfag shilling
>not changing ip address
>replies to counter shills
>green id for plebs

back to /asean/ faggot

The "no nonsense" is palpable.

>everyone I disagree with is a shill

>.png
Disgustingly degenerate.

>desperately trying to change ip's lmao

Go to airplane mode, phonecuck

I'm not telling the Philippines what to do, simply pointing out that leaders who ride around looking to kill people are generally a very bad sign for a country.

And I'm being that they're the same people who lecture us all the time about muh freedom, too.

Exactly.

Noice. I hope him and trump can be friends

The Philippines will indeed be the judge... but as with any country, outside observers may comment...don't pretend you don't comment about leaders you think are dodgy.

In general, giving people license to kill other people extrajudicially, as he has done, is a bad idea, outside of edgy fantasies. Generally results in a messy spiral of violence and long term instability. We'll see - but it looks like a disaster already.

>having a strong high test leader is generally a bad sign for a country
You sound like a faggot. You need fascism

Actually, I was too light on this post. If you knew anything about the Philippines, you would know that Duterte is basically a tool of certain elements within the business community with strong ties to China. And a very corrupt tool at that.

WRONG. we need this in mexico I could do it desu, if you guys help me make a government coup I'll do thou bidding.

how are the autodefensas?

By this logic, Ted Bundy should be president. Murad IV was a great sultan.

Wanna know who's a faggot? Hint, it's usually the guy who wants to be dominated by a strongman.

The sheer balls of this man.

The only thing to fix niggers is to stop putting their men in jail for life by the time they're 19. They have 4 kids to support by then.

I'd much rather just make them get a job and put them on probation for all the petty bullshit they start out with. Shoplifting, breaking into cars and that dumb shit.

(By a weird coincidence, I happen to know the further US ambassador to the Philippines socially. We have talked many times, though never once about Filipino politics. Nice guy, funny as fuck.)

I fucking hate it when this pic bleeds through reality from (((their))) scheming minds...

My nation becoming a fuccboi for (((Red China))) is just another part of the masterplan...

good reply.

Dodgy? What are you some Britfag on vacation? No one says you can't comment on other leaders faggot.

I'm just saying that people who want to say "Muh poor flips" are full of shit. Those people don't give a fuck about Fillilpinos anyway. The Fillilpinos voted him in and support him at extremely high numbers.

No one gives a fuck if you whine about human rights because no one believes you are being sincere.

Dang, actual information.
Tank you!

I really wish you the best. Have been a number of times...beautiful country, lovely people. Deserve better than this shit. Hopefully a passing phase and China doesn't get its hooks in too deep.

Actually, You guys are both right. There are people who dislikes him for killings but his association with China is even more hated.

South East asians (and Mexicans) need a system where you just fucking murder all the criminals

white people aren't like that, but South East Asians are part Negrito and Mexicans are part Aztec

It's the only way. If you don't just fucking annihilate all the drug lords and scum they eventually take over the country.

Shit is out of control out here in Ohio. Fucking Dope fiends and their nigger dealers are shitting up everything the touch.

The gloves need to be taken off. Users and their nigger dealers should be shot on sight.

How many kids need to end up like the one in this picture before we do something?

Lol. Sorry faggot, but Duterte does what is best for his people. He's not gonna suck America's cock just because America brings out the scarry Chinese are bad or the Russians are bad bullshit.

Duterte will deal with whoever is best for his people. Why limit yourself to dealing with just America and not China as well?

Threatened that a leader is standing up for his people and won't just do what America tells him to do?

The last Filipino president was literally owned by the US, where was your concern trolling then? But...but there are US business interests that control the Flip Pres. Fuck off faggot.

Grew up in England, but American - sue me.

No kidding Filipinos voted for him and approve in huge numbers. My point is that I think it's a mistake, and will be regretted.

Is any concern for human rights insincere whining and faggotry, according to you?

I understand why he has to do this. But I am worried that he or his police could become corrupt and do extrajudicial killings for other reasons. "Absolute power corrupts absolutely". I don't know a good solution.

Go be a whiny little bitch somewhere else

The cartels in Mexico slaughter like animals anyone who tries to stop them. That includes journalists and politicians, DA's, etc who try to stop them legally. They even have their hooks in the oligarchy and essentially have free reign over the country terrorizing the populace at whim.,

Go fuck yourself if you think scum like that deserves "protection"

The real crime is that more people like Duterte don't exist.

Spotted the dindu.