Is global warming caused by humans real? If it isn't how do you prove it's just bullshit?

Is global warming caused by humans real? If it isn't how do you prove it's just bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OwqIy8Ikv-c&list=PLIBtb_NuIJ1zpyK6kNR-xPfszMD_uDsEU&index=5
youtube.com/watch?v=CyFj5ygqvd4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ir5XgMiXlzM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_opinion_on_climate_change
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes it,
A french physician proove it only with maths.
I can show you the video but it is only in french...

>at first i was like
>the i like, fuck you

>then I was like, fuck you*

Whether it's man made or not, trying to pollute less and develop cleaner, more efficient forms of energy is ultimately a good thing.

Just wait 30 years when the sine curve drops

yeah this is what i don't get.

i thought it was always fluctuating but the global warming fags will go on telling you "no no no it's never been like this, this is all because of industrialization."

Considering that before humans, matter was only chemically or thermically alchemitized by natural procci, it'd be dumb to think its hasn't affected our atmosphere composition.

Now, thats not to say it doesn't change naturally and that we're just accelerating a switch. But that also doesn't say we can't figure it out and control it and institute a global weather control system. We just actually need to do all of the math and look at real problems without both sides fudging data on preconceived notions confusing the fuck out of everyone.

Also, on the note of pollution. Why the fuck do we not monitor our own air intake? Right now I could be spraying atomized lead into the air and no one can stop me because no one really wants to look at real problems.

I don't care about animals that kill humans. Honestly they if they go extinct it makes the world safer.

Man made global warming is a myth designed to transfer wealth.

>California and Quebec will be flooded due to polar ice caps
>it will stop being so cold in the winter

Even if global warming is really caused by humans, I just wish it would hurry the fuck up.

think about it that way

how can anything be global if the globe is a lie?
answer: it can't.

This.

Plus, fossil fuels are a finite resource. That means that as long as we're dependent on said finite resource, so too is the civilization built upon it.

If oil dried up tomorrow, hypothetically speaking, every major city would be in canabalistic ruins by the end of three months. Every economy would tank and the only remaining tradeable goods would be food, water and guns

It does fluctuate, just not this quickly.

Nah Hoax.

youtube.com/watch?v=OwqIy8Ikv-c&list=PLIBtb_NuIJ1zpyK6kNR-xPfszMD_uDsEU&index=5

Climates work in cycles, we've simply sped up the process.

Humans have always adapted, we will again.

Only big fucking problem is that africa is going to have draught after draught around 2050 because of climate chanbe meaning they'll all want to flee to the west.

>If it isn't how do you prove it's just bullshit?
Burden of proof is on them. So far at every turn they have failed to produce evidence that manmade climate change is significant. They have, in fact, forged evidence to make it seem that way. They had to forge it because otherwise they don't have any.
Did you notice how it used to be global warming, and now it's climate change? Those are extremely vague names.

listen global warming is just CHINESE

hong kong wong dong

LIBERAL CONSPIRACY

go check out flat earth on youtube, and be enlightened

You are welcome

Oil is not a fossil fuel.
Oil is a byproduct of a process called serpentinization.

youtube.com/watch?v=CyFj5ygqvd4
It is created in a process called abiotic oil.

But it does, show us a chart of the last 150k years.

The problem is not whether or not it is real, (it is), the problem should be what the alternative resource is and what we could do to sustain it; So far none of them are sustainable or as efficient and cost-effective as fossil fuels.

There has been. Enterpenaurals have created free-energy for decades. They end up dead.

>perpetual energy machines have been made and they keep killing the inventors

you can't be serious right? any proof?

The world didn't exist before the birth of the US.

Very serious. Here's a guy from the 80's. He was offered billions from the corporates, but turned it down, ended up been poisoned.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ir5XgMiXlzM

Liberals:
>"YOU CHRISTFAGS AND YOUR FAITH, YOU SO STUPID FOR BELIEVING IN SOMETHING THAT CAN'T BE PROVEN WITH SCIENCE!!!!

>"JUST BECAUSE ITS JUNK SCIENCE THAT SHOWS THAT MANKIND IS RESPONSIBLE FOR CLIMATE CHANGE AND MAYBE ITS GOING TO BE THIS WAY REGARDLESS OF OUR EXISTENCE MEANS NOTHING, HAVE FAITH YOU CONSERVATARDS BECAUSE WERE SMARTER THAN YOU FOR TRUSTING THE BIASED SCIENTISTS!!!!!!

Yep, that's about it.

Oh, every idiot can see that it's real, But I'll keep denying it because this world desperately needs a good old Noah-style flood so we can start over

I think that polar bear was just old though.

The global warming is caused by you're mom, that disgusting nigger.

swiggity swooty i'm coming for that ((scrap of food))

You're forgetting that in the 70's it was Global Cooling.

These "scientists" are more like "activists".

I love how all of those graphics purposely use a huge scale to hide any warming effect happening in recent years. What happened in the past in the span of millions of years is irrelevant when you are trying to explain an abnormal warming that is hapenning in the time span of just above a century.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_opinion_on_climate_change

Fact: Combustion yields CO2 as a product.
Fact: CO2 has C-O bonds which absorb radiation falling in the spectrum of the sun's light.
Fact: When exposed to the sun's light, CO2 Absorbs energy.
Fact: CO2 is accumulating in the air as a result of combustion-based energy reactions.
Fact: The passing of natural light (D65) through carbon dioxide heats the air.

Myth: Climate change as a result of the additional absorbed energy of the sun's light is about its effect on raising or lowering the Temperature.

Reality: Added energy results in more and more polar swings.

Pick up a paper. Read it for yourself. Use google scholar. It isn't hard.