China and Mexico SHOULD be partners

Why are most mexicans afraid of a trump presidency?

Considering all the facts, I think this is THE most appropriate time to build a national strategy from scratch, so that we may improve our country without white apes in the US crying to us about how THEY'RE the victims.

Consider this:
>trump wants a trade war, and a conventional war with china
>trump wants to build a wall in the border
>trump wants to deport mexicans from the US
>trump wants to push a kike version of NAFTA that will impoverish our country even more
>trump and their followers (e.g. most of america) have expressed feelings of disgust for most mexicans nonchalantly

I think it's clear this is an all-out war against China and Mexico, and it's the best time to create our own strategy to fuck up these traitorous racist USA leeches, if trumpfag rhetoric continues down this road I don't think there's an alternative for us.

Even China already hinted it wants to be bros with us in terms of trading:
>forbes.com.mx/china-quiere-llenar-el-vacio-dejado-por-eu-en-mexico-en-la-era-trump/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Alamo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here are a few strategies that could keep us on top of the US'retarded bullshit in the near future
>stop shedding Mexican blood for americans in the drug war
>stop persecuting drug trafficking crimes and posession of drugs that effect the US
>ally ourselves with china both militarily and trade-wise
>allow citizens to carry and own firearms for personal defense, these firearms would be sold by China
>remove kike NAFTA US imposed tariffs on products that travel from China to Mexico
>free up obstacles in trading between China, its allies, and any other nation which might want to buy our exports (e.g. western europe, some european countries, Africa, etc)
>allow China to place strategic military bases (with nukes) in our country OR buy nukes from china, and lift the anti-Mexican, anti-nuclear agreement that the US shoveled onto us

We would solve the violence/corruption/drug problem in Mexico in a decade, stop our reliance on oil, AND gain nuclear offensive capabilities to confront these xenophobic pieces of shit north of the border, the main reason why the US doesn't take us seriously is because we lack nuclear capabilities, these actions would equalize the level playing field for our nation.

Trump used the same tactic by flaunting his call with Taiwan to the Chinese, we could do the same and it would actually hurt the ego and delusions of safety of burgers big time.

Why aren't we memeing a Mexico/China bromance, mexi/pol/? All Chinese bros are welcome in this thread as well.

Having nuclear capabilities could work but only as a deterrent, since we would be fucked up by the nuclear fallout after a nuclear attack.

Other than that I approve of this message, fuck the muricans

Because you need an economy to have an economic war, i.e something Mexico doesn't have.

Except we wouldn't fight an economic war personally, retard. We would simply switch our trading partners. The US isn't the only consumer of goods in the world, it's only the closest to us.

Yeah Im sure the Cartels will get behind this. Top kek you delusional beaner.

hahahahahahaha PLEASE happen ahahahahahahahahahaha

i can't ufcking stop laughing iim crying

>Mexican mass political action
If your inferior race were good at anything other than carving human hearts out, you wouldn't be in this situation to begin with you Aztec cunt.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Alamo

Why would cartels not be all over the idea of making their business legal, AND being allowed to traffic drugs into the US?

>put tons of nuclear warheads near my country
>pls happen
look at all this stormfag memeing

God I hope this happens. It'll give us carte blanche to annex mexico and finally have a more strategic position. It'll be far easier to defend Mexico's border then our border.

We'll bring some White Man's Civilization to you filthy beaners.

Manifest Destiny 2.

>We would solve the violence/corruption/drug problem in Mexico in a decade

hahahahaahhahahahaha

sure, the average mexican will stop being corrupt and uneducated to the core.

Even more than that, mexican politicians will stop being corrupt and stealing millions of dollars from their people.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The rice and beans alliance.

china will use mexico to wipe its butt
then discard

youre welcome to try

i only keep hearing news of bilions and billions being poured into mexico as ivnersions by every fucking country and company

where the fuck is that oging? youre still as poor as 20 years ago. theres something wrong with mexico

This is the most retarded thing I've ever read. Either way I hope that Mexico stops trading with the US, it will force prices on US goods to drop and we'll get way higher quality stuff.

>thinking asians like mexicans

We've no interest in taking back that land, we just want you to stay out of our interests, that includes stopping the pushover for agreements between our countries that only benefit whiny, racist, fat neets like you in the US.

>Mexican mass political action
What of it?
>If your inferior race were good at anything other than carving human hearts out, you wouldn't be in this situation to begin with you Aztec cunt.
Empires rise and fall, and yours is long overdue for its fall.

Corruption and lack of education are highly contributed to by the black market of drugs.

>rampant crime, country is run more by gangsters than the government

>highest obesity rate

>fat mestizos come and devalue labor because kike employers who would rather pay an unskilled migrant 2.75 an hour under the table than a skilled worker 7.25

>corrupt as fuck government who takes bribes from gangsters

>all while this is happening mexicans sit back and whine and scream RAYCISS that USA is tired of mexicans running away from their problems and also bringing them to our country, all the while refusing to culturally assimilate

>trump and their followers (e.g. most of america) have expressed feelings of disgust for most mexicans nonchalantly

HM MEXIFAT, I WONDER WHY?

you have literally nothing to offer China

you don't even have a real military so we could destroy your barely functional govt and occupy Mexico City in less than two months

>china will use mexico to wipe its butt
>then discard
>youre welcome to try
Regardless of how false or truthful your opinion may be we're better off with China than a bunch of backstabbing white fragility cucks.
>i only keep hearing news of bilions and billions being poured into mexico as ivnersions by every fucking country and company
>where the fuck is that oging? youre still as poor as 20 years ago. theres something wrong with mexico
Dunno, I wouldn't know how to prove/debunk nebulous, vague claims.

Sounds like it will work, mestizos have grown too soft leeching of the white man for so many years... they need a rude awakening at the hands of cruel chinese master that gives zero fucks about human rights or national sovereignty.

>get slaved by burgers at a reasonable wagejobs
>get slaved by commie eyeslids at misserable wagejobs

Pick one pedro.

>Regardless of how false or truthful your opinion may be we're better off with China than a bunch of backstabbing white fragility cucks.

mejor estaríamos si trabajramos una alianza iberoamericana, una nueva esfera de poder

> mestizos are soft
> mestizos are brutal murderers and head cutters

pick oen

2 months is a little pessimistic

I, for one, welcome the Chinese broship.

I would be glad to have some nuclear warheads posting directly to the Ameriturds.

>americans pretending that they give a fuck about national sovereignty or human rights in other people's land
o i am laffin, have you ever opened a history book that wasn't written by your kike masters?

I pick the ally that allows us to have nuclear energy, nuclear offensive independence, the ability to own and carry firearms, and won't bitch to us because we legalize drugs, colombiANO cuck.
It's an easy choice.

I also see that as a very viable choice, the biggest issue with this is that we would need nuclear offensive capabilities instantly after securing that alliance, or these traitorous american cuckolds would send their underlings to destabilize central and south america like they've done for the past century.

I certainly wouldn't mind a united central and south america, but we have to be realistic, we need a deterrent for these leeches and those deterrents only lie in allying yourself with China or Russia (Russia is out of the picture by now).

Do you even know Mexicali? The city was almost founded by chinesse.

Bruh, Brazil wouldn't let that. Also we should work with the God Emperor, not unleash his fury.

The Mexican Marines are pretty good. I trained with them a few years ago. I can't comment on their other branches though.

>, the biggest issue with this is that we would need nuclear offensive capabilities instantly after securing that alliance,

mexico estando al lado del enemigo primordial debió tener esos hace décadas

>white fragility

All were doing is sending your vermin leeches back to where they came from.

China wanted to legally own all the Nopales in Mexico, we should treat the Chinese like we did in the 1900s build our railroads and GTFO.

The problem in your country is that you're full of non whites with low agency. I'm all for Mexico trying to make itself great again but until you get rid of the mestizos and only leave castizos you are fucked. I have so many spic friends I can go through the hoods like it's nothing and have had a few spic girls, I've been to PR, Mexico, and Costa Rica, I know what the problem is. There should just be a skin tan slider chart where you eliminate the more brown and boom, problem fixed.

Fuck china.

Pathetic country, yours is. Having to rely on superpowers to get anything positive done.

Moldova?

The only time Chinese and Mexican should be partners is when you're feeling lazy and just assemble the leftovers in the fridge for dinner.

NO
Fuck you for simply considering that

79% of Mexico's exports go to the US.
This is an unheard of level of economic dependency on a single country.

Your entire ''economy'' is geared towards the USA. You can't change that overnight, they got you by the balls.

You are not going to sell clothing or home appliances to the Chinese, they already make those at a cheaper price.

What do you have to offer?

>allow China to place strategic military bases (with nukes) in our country OR buy nukes from china
That is the most idiotic idea I've read in a while.

>Either way I hope that Mexico stops trading with the US, it will force prices on US goods to drop and we'll get way higher quality stuff.

I'm curious to know how you reached that conclusion.

This shit again. Pic related is what happens if this were to even become a tiny credible threat.

All of you are fucking retards, I think I'm actually a little stupider after reading this thread.

When was the last time two nuclear powers had an all out war? Nuclear weapons are ironically the best way to maintain peacce.

What seems to have been triggering your autism to the point of posting inarticulate, vague babbling?

>Giving Trump's America a good excuse to grease every single one of you

this is literally why America owns California and you don't

please do it mexanon, the lulz will be glorious

>Why are most mexicans afraid of a trump presidency?
we dont only the morons who are there without papers in law and people who has family and relatives

>80B deficit a year

Go ahead, pick China. Tarded spics

>china and mexico should be partners so china will clean up our problems because we are too fat lazy and uneducated to help ourselves

yeah no. fucking fix your own problems you fucking spic. i hate mexicans.

China hates brown people and they like negotiating. They like Trump's strategy.

Mexico is just cheap labour, they don't have any companies that can invest in China. Bad match.

You could always open a Haitian refugee camp though.

GREAT!
Another patrón that rules you Pedro!

>t. stupid spic logic
Legal > taxes > profit loss
Importing/exporting drugs > taxes > profit loss

Not to mention every single legal issue they will attach to your ideas and tax. Illegal drugs means 100% profit for the dealer. You're seriously fucking retarded and your education is shit, this is why you don't understand why your ideas are really bad. You're a stupid spic.

>We would solve the violence/corruption/drug problem in Mexico in a decade
You're retarded.

No because chino cochino.

Getting involved with chinks never ends well.

they can't help but have low IQs. it's in their blood. look at their neighborhoods and their own countries. they are 3rd world tier.

>i hate mexicans.

I don't hate you.

>russia gets sanctioned for Putin coughing on the wrong day of the week, and its poor people get BTFO by the harm it causes
>taco niggers want to fuck with US and everything they have their grimy mits in

Mexicans will learn what Germany went through with the blockades in WWII, and people will die by the millions.

if you're not a degenerate, gang banger, or cartel member and you are a good contributing member to society i don't hate you either.

most mexicans i have met are degenerate, or gang bangers.

>Chino cochino
Te la mamaste cabrón