China is buying the West

What do we do about China buying up Canadian property like hot cakes? What's the old saying, capitalists will gladly sell us the rope that we will use to hang them?

>In the past five years, the flow of money from mainland China into Canadian real estate has reached what many consider dangerous levels

>Fully 10 per cent of new condominiums being built in central Toronto are now going to foreign buyers

>even the crudest measurements suggest a breathtaking upsurge in interest that would rate Canada’s big cities on par with London and New York in the eyes of Chinese buyers

>In recent years, it became increasingly common for investor-class immigrants to set their children up in Canada to study, while the family’s main breadwinner continued to work and pay income taxes elsewhere. One federal study unearthed by Young showed that even after five years in Canada more than 60 per cent of investor-class immigrants reported no annual income earnings at all.

macleans.ca/economy/economicanalysis/chinese-real-estate-investors-are-reshaping-the-market/

Other urls found in this thread:

capforcanada.com
youtube.com/watch?v=ZslBZQtcNRE
immigrationwatchcanada.org
zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-21/uk-government-study-finds-if-nothing-done-expect-civilizations-collapse-2040
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

same shit is happening in australia. 30% of arable land is now foreign owned. serves us right for being consumer assholes.

there's nothing you can do, protect yourself by getting skills that will be in demand long-term and making the money you need to compete with everyone else in the world. The road to globalism may have some bumps and slowdowns but it's clear that's what everything is degrading to, and it's easier for money and influence to push the world there than to maintain sovereign nations.

yeah, i don't remember the details but I think I read a news story where the Australian government had to step in and block a Chinese firm from buying the largest ranch in the courty over national secruity concerns

They're investing in Western countries because their own economy is doing shit and isn't stable enough, they want security when the Chinese market is going to take a turn for the worst.

Nothing to fear, this is what the japs did in America in the 80s when things didn't go so well for them.

You sound a little upset that they have money and you don't

It's simple. We fry some rice, nuke some gooks. And we all know who can take care of the chink problem.

ITT: bitter renters and basement dwellers. How can you even compete?

ok let's see you buy a $2mil condo in downtown Toronto. I know the Chinese are.

I already own three, and my cousin owns three. You mad?

It has been sold off to the Chinese now anyways. The money they wanted to pay for it far outweighted what the government could turn down

Gotta justify those inflated real estate prices somehow, goy. Without immigration and diversity housing costs might actually go down due to less demand, and that would be like anuddah Shoah.

What's wrong with foreign investments?

And in doing so they're creating a nice bubble to pop and blow out the value of their investments.

>inb4 trudeau agrees to take 1b chinese refugees

CHINESE EXCLUSION ACT NOW!!!

Exactly, I can almost smell the discount on my Japanese mail order bride.

You left food out and now do not understand where all the flies came from.

could this be good?

normally young rural whites move to cities and become liberal

now no whites can afford to move to Vancouver

could potentially see rural white communities stop their population drain and live ok lives insteading of working 60 hours a week to pay off a 25 year mortgage

Your own fault, don't sell your soil to non citizens.

>Having your cities be retardedly expensive and full of foreigners is now a good thing.

>this autistic bait
Reroll and try again leaf

livability

this isn't a special house or neighborhood in Vancouver

I get in Manhattan you can make a million for a hedge fund and afford a house like this

it's gentrification, except instead of unemployed blacks pushed out for working whites, it's working whites being pushed out for unemployed asians

(checked)

It's a meme you fat fuck.

I moved out of Mississauga and back to Hong Kong if that makes you feel better, senpai

What makes me mad isnt the wealth or even the EXTREMELY unpleasant, entitled, poorly bred, faggoty nature of the kids the foreign parents flood our upscale neighbourhoods with, who drive like fucking suicidal retards. It's the corrosive and destructive effect they have on beautiful old neighbourhoods, where they tear down beautiful, historical houses and buildings and throw up vulgar McMansions filled with multiple families and litter the streets with cars and SUV's they have no idea how to drive.
I've seen crazy blind bitches just mow down stationary motorcyclists. Dudes spit everywhere.
Just vulgar, cancerous, useless eaters and fucking breeders.

Post pics of you burning your Canadian passport.

I didn't like hongers, until I met mainlanders

you guys were at least exposed to civilization before coming here

"pretending to be retarded"

sure thing Wang. go fling yourself off a cliff, your family in shangahi wont miss you

Our federal political landscape is crap, we need a party, or atleast a candidate,who is a nationalist conservative.

No

Fucking word.

capforcanada.com

Why are people from Hong Kong so brown looking compared to other Chinese people, one of my friends is from Hong Kong and she looks like a jungle Asian.

So you're coming back then?

that's fucking crazy. it's just a bubble. of course that house is not worth that much. when the bubble pops Canada will be bent over a chinese desk

Southern Chinese are mud people.

Why is that?

pic related.

PLEASE post moar. The Chinese takeover of Canada is one of the few Sup Forums topics that is actually appropriate for workplace discussion, and it's extremely interesting.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZslBZQtcNRE

All Chinese are not people. Just 5 foot insects.

Not for long term, but I definitely won't be buying any real estate

I'm not very brown , but it is very hot here and we're always outside, maybe that's why

Genetics.

I love you Styx, how do I get a brain like you?

Already following brad, but thx

immigrationwatchcanada.org

See

John A MacDonald warned us. We should of listened.

Take them on a google street view tour of Vancouver. The results will almost certainly amuse you.

Their communist country is becoming too capitalistic so they're moving to a place more accommodating.

Also I've seen bus loads of Chinese being bused around to small towns for buying real estate. I also remember seeing this being done on a video in Britain. These Chinese bus companies are effectively used so Chinese can buy up whatever is in sight.

same reason as Italians that live 1000km south of the netherlands are darker than dutch people

mackenzie king got a phd from harvard why it's bad too

>Become real estate agent
>Try to make a living by selling people houses
>Every house is overpriced by at least 200000 and my clients can't buy anything
>Only other people I can try to hit up are Indians and Chinese
>Indians are rude as fuck and never buy anything after making you work your ass off
>Chinese only talk with Chinese agents
>Don't make any money
>Go back to school

Fuck Vancouver. The motherfucking Chinese bastards have ruined everything. I hope Trump drops Ebola into their water.

MacDonald was a prophet.

Macdonald’s comments came as he justified an amendment taking the vote away from anyone “of Mongolian or Chinese race.” He warned that, if the Chinese (who had been in British Columbia as long as Europeans) were allowed to vote, “they might control the vote of that whole Province” and their “Chinese representatives” would foist “Asiatic principles,” “immoralities,” and “eccentricities” on the House “which are abhorrent to the Aryan race and Aryan principles.” He further claimed that “the Aryan races will not wholesomely amalgamate with the Africans or the Asiatics” and that “the cross of those races, like the cross of the dog and the fox, is not successful; it cannot be, and never will be.” For Macdonald, Canada was to be the country that restored a pure Aryan race to its past glory, and the Chinese threatened this purity.

Ban foreign ownership of land and real estate

Wow that was hard

>CHING CHONG BING BONG SELL HOUSE ROUNDEYE

How will the traitorous politicians line their pockets and get their voting blocks then?

Land Value Tax+tracking these fucking chinks and making them pay more for vacant houses in warm/hot markets.

Chicks from Hong Kong look hot on the internet but their eyes are too squinty in real life, they're also way too westernized, the US really ruined Hong Kong.

Easier said then done, that policy would conflict with the liberal narrative of a "utopian multicultural" society

King said

>That Canada should desire to restrict immigration from the Orient is regarded as natural, that Canada should remain a white man's country is believed to be not only desirable for economic and social reasons but highly necessary on political and national grounds

he's going to follow Macdonald as being the next PM taken off currency

THEN I SAY THAT CHINA BETTER INVEST IN THE GOD DAMN ROPE INDUSTRIES BECAUSE STOCK PRICES ARE ABOUT TO SOAR

Other way around. Real estate is most definitely in a bubble and has been for a while. It's being propped up everywhere as there's not really a way to pop the bubble and correct the prices without the entire economy taking a giant shit along with it. Unless a large chunk of the properties are foreign owned/corporate owned. They have all the monetary exposure. It's their nuts on the chopping block. It could actually be a smart move if you're a policy maker to prop up real estate prices however you can, encourage foreign investment by giving real estate a "Government Guaranteed" stamp, and then pull the rug out from underneath and make the Chinese investors eat the losses. You essentially export the correction and siphon off tons of money thru elevated property taxes and secondary cash injections into the local economy thru home improvement, general labor like landscapers and remodelers, etc.

This happened in New York with the Japanese in the 1980s.

What the jews did was pump the bubble up and up and up until only the Japanese were buyers then they collapsed the bubble and bought the properties back at fire-sale prices.

Sell high, buy low.

Here a solution...just say no to residents of fascist/dictatorship countries buying property in Canada.....

NO to Saudi Arabia
NO to Chinese residents

Next question....

And the kikes have taken every measure that our opposition will be labeled hate speech. Its going to be a wild ride these next 10 years.

>build a 2 story, 8 unit condo. 4 units per floor
>Chinese man buys entire top floor
>knocks down all the walls, makes one big unit
>gladly pays well over asking
> all condos/houses in area get higher price due to proximity
> Native people can't afford to live in their own cities
>Chinese man works and pays taxes in China, claims $0 income in Canada, pays no taxes

>.just say no
We know this sherlock.

then goes on welfare and gets free healthcare too.

your a dorable

Just ban all foreign ownership of everything.

They are buying up Michigans UP and it is making me quite angry.

Get your fucking shit together lil bro before we come to annex you.

They are buying shit like crazy because you opened you boarder to free flow/ no visa Mexicans. Hope ya like tacos and accordions.

There is nothing we can do.
Cuckservatives love the bubble of housing property making everyone feel rich, whilst selling off our little land to foreigners, meanwhile we sell off all our businesses to rich sandniggers because it staves off recessions even though we'll have no economy in 30 years because all the rich oil states have bought all our companies and all our land is owned by chinks.
The only solace we have is that there will be an inevitable near-extinction of humans in the next 40 years.

It's time to oust the chinks

Chinese aren't Mexican. What are you talking about?

but then China will refuse to make our 26 packs of socks for $9.99

I truly enjoy watching his videos

Jesus Christ you Brits really are pessimistic.

Pass a law that says residents of fascist/dictatorship countries are not allowed to buy property in Canada....

NO to Chinese residents
NO to Saudi Arabia....

Easy and it can't be viewed as discrimination ad it's based on the countries political structure.

The day the Chinese overthrow their fascist government the restriction is lifted....

Just ban the damn Chinese.

I got what you said the first time you god damn moron. All non-whites need to be removed from Canada plain and simple.

I'm not even a leaf and I know about it.

Chinks. Truly a pox on our community.

At very least a decades long ban on all immigration.

It's baffling how much capacity that man's brains has, it keeps surprising me every time.

I'm coming to America now, I must breed with that AngloGerman.

she's a jew from toronto

If you knew how little hope there was you would understand.
Antibiotic resistance
Mass migration because of poverty/flooding/drought
Disease
Famine
Finite resources

We really are in for a wild ride bro.
UK government last year predicted civilisation itself will collapse within 23 years if nothing changes.

zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-21/uk-government-study-finds-if-nothing-done-expect-civilizations-collapse-2040

Exactly they always ramp up this immigration instead of focusing on White families reproducing.

>60%
>8 years a president
>Get your shit together leafs.

I forgot about the minefield that is American genetics, I guess I'll just stay here and dream about white picket fences then.

no need to be a nihilist Britbro. We need spread knowledge and wake people up. It will happen slowly but surely