A former Army recruiter from San Antonio has admitted he funneled dozens of assault rifles to operatives of Mexico’s...

>A former Army recruiter from San Antonio has admitted he funneled dozens of assault rifles to operatives of Mexico’s Gulf Cartel last year by organizing other soldiers to help him buy the weapons.
>Sgt. Julian Prezas, who is facing a disciplinary discharge from the military, pleaded guilty in two separate cases Monday to a total of five counts of lying on federal firearms forms and attempting to export defense articles to Mexico.

>During the investigation, agents used another confidential informant to buy firearms from Prezas in August 2015 and watched Prezas as he loaded five of them into his government vehicle at his recruiting station in San Antonio and drove to Pharr in the Rio Grande Valley. There he delivered the weapons to the informant, who paid him $61,000 and specifically told Prezas that the guns were going to the Gulf Cartel, according to the plea deal and other court documents.

>Prezas and his co-defendants are not the first members of the military to be charged in such situations. A handful of cases have been scattered around the country, such as two members of California’s National Guard assigned to the armory in El Cajon, California, who were charged last year with selling ammunition and high-grade weapons to someone they believed was working for a Mexican drug cartel.

mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Army-recruiter-admits-funneling-guns-to-drug-10793612.php

When will the US pay reparations?

>prezas

When you spics go back

>when will the US pay reparations

As soon as you pay for the wall Pablo

That's irrelevant, he is an american soldier following orders from the american government. Race doesn't matter.

Gotta love the American hipocrisy, they will let this slide and as usual blame us for the crap they constantly pull on us.

Gotta love the beaner butthurt, they will constantly act like a menace and still complain when they are called out for it.

>Cletus is getting butthurt because somebody dares to call him out

top kek

But he is an American soldier. I don't fucking get white.

>When will the US pay reparations?
when you take all your criminal beaner brothers back

Holy shit man Mexico needs to cut ties with America its fucking clear that America has no interest in helping Mexico.

Hopefully they'll throw him over the border

And when they do a firing squad will be waiting.

Why would we want to help spanish rapebabbies?

So those spanish rape babies keep other spanish rape babies from hope the fucking border and selling drugs to the Half indian/white rape babies.

>American soldier.
And his genes and behavior are spic.

Mexico needs a great northern border Wall to stop the flow of drug money and illegal guns from coming into our country. And beleive me, the USA is going to pay for it.

Mexicans are in the wrong here (both the soldier and the cartel members), not Americans.

I'm not butthurt, I couldn't care less. I find it funny though, because you beaners are too stupid to realize why white people dislike you. You're almost as bad as niggers.

But his occupation and loyalties are to america. When a spic joins a foreign Army he is No longer Mexican he is just some American Mestizo.

Lol! If a chicken makes its nest in the house that doesn't make it a human.

He's still a filthy muckblood.

That would be great for him. He will get protection and a job from the cartel for helping them out. It's not like anyone but him and the soldiers he made buy him weapons will get in trouble.

Legally he renounced his Mexican Citizenship when he took that oath when he signed up for armed service I know your Cognitive dissonance cant handle that but that dude is no longer Mexican he is a Dog of the American Military.

>He is a filthy muckblood

Tell me more Amerikanisher urienwohner vergewaltigenkind ubermensche

>muh cognitive dissonance
Nice buzzword

>that dude is no longer Mexican
>being this stupid

You can call me all the names you want but I know you're either jealous of me being of European descent or you are of European descent and you're just a guilt ridden genetic dead-end.

Have another (you) to tie you over for the night.

Like I said he isn't Mexican read the Mexican constitution it says if you join a foreign are you ain't Mejicano no more. Throw him in the ocean if you want.

>Genetic dead end

YES! I WILL BEND THE KNEE FOR YOU! YOU MAGNIFICENT SON OF YUROPOOR IMMIGRANTS

>firearms
>five of them
>$61,000

>When will the US pay reparations?
it's a spic, he's going back

I don't understand why a recruiting station would have weapons. I am in the Army, it doesn't make sense for them to. Much less there are probably only 5 fuckers working there, they are gonna notice that the weapons are missing, how was he able to continually do this?