Ooga booga russia boogeyman

ooga booga russia boogeyman

>Russophobia

Pretty good actually.
I mean if libcucks can create "Islamaphobia" and turn Mexico into a "race", then we can do the same with Russia and make them unable to criticize them

Remind me why Russia is our enemy?

Then again I wish Trump &co weren't antagonizing China while making nice with Russia. Its not like we have to pick sides...

We are very evil.
Don't trust us.
I'm deadly serious. Russians are natural-born traitors and enemies of freedom.

This.

Fuck off you lying shit

Russia is the enemy of democracy and and totally hacked the election with help from a Wikileaks hacker known only as Sup Forums and stole the internet vote which turned it into an alt-right hate box of evil drumpfkins and stole the election and made drumpf the winner because they hate gays

My dog left a dead squirrel in my armchair.

How can I stop the Russians from hacking my dog?

He's not lying tho.

Russians are still white though. That's just the first problem

THANKS A LOT GUYS

NOW WE'RE SCRAMBLING TO SPEED UP WWIII BEFORE THE SOLAR FLARE

MY ASSISTANTS ARE WORKING 5 FUCKING DAYS A WEEK TO GET EVERYTHING READY

I'M EXHAUSTED

"Russia is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma; but perhaps there is a key. That key is Russian national interest"
Winston Churchill

It is in Russia's national interest to disband NWO

To the global elite, Russia is a threat. They're nationalistic and give zero fucks about asserting their independence.

>he
spotted the liar

Putin please leave Sup Forums.
You already destroyed our democracies with your leet haxxxors, now you are onto us.
Stay strong polaks
Russia is our ENEMY and must be destroyed for the expulsion of our Lordss Soros and Rotschild!!!!!!!!!

"Russosopbia" is a term coined during the Cold War by Kremlin-aligned left wing """"intellectuals"""" who used it as a rhetorical device to dismiss legitimate criticism of Soviet policies.

It's used in very much the same way today.

SCUM.

Nah
Russophobia is very much real today.
You have to be a bluepilled normie to not see the obvious fear mongering against and buildup of supposedly evil force in the form of russia
Oldest tpsyop trick in history.
Create a enemy , divert all attention from real problems in your own country, blame on "enemy"

Also LOL at talking like you know what term was used during the cold war, kiddo and acting like you didn't just read it of (((CNN)))
Russian was a taboo word in Soviet Union.
Remember all were "Soviet people".

Besmenov was a commie kike , not a russian.
(((Bezmenov)))
(((Besman)))

So fuck off with your cold war shit burger.

tfw i'm also Yuri.

Russia turns it self in to the enemy, by its actions.

Retarded vodka niggers deflecting and blaming others for there shortcomings.

pathetic nation. have some more sanctions.

T. dreckigeer landesveräter

wtf I love East Germany now

Bist du schwul oder so? Schon mal an Selbstmord gedacht? Könnte eine Lösung sein!

Zwinger
Zinger

"Der böse Russe kommt!" schreit die biodeutsche Möse hysterisch während sein Land sich in ein Schweden 2.0 verwandelt.

Frei denkender Mench

how are we supposed to fight the illuminati?
when we keep falling for their divide and conquer tactics?