What does Sup Forums think of cops?

What does Sup Forums think of cops?

youtube.com/watch?v=6_3dDNPwJTU

Scum

Canadian cops are pretty great. They only shoot you if they actually have to. They even face actual punishment if they fuck up.

It can be done. Why do you Americans put up with what you got? Guess Canada is just better.

they beat up negros, so pretty cool

American cops have to fight niggers.

>Why do you Americans put up with what you got?
>They only shoot you if they actually have to. They even face actual punishment if they fuck up.

they are the same leafman

I'm cop, people here don't like us, but I guess that's pretty universal all around.

got any good stories?

>be at a border checkpoint looking for illegals
>some white lolberarian comes along to make your job extra difficult

cops are terrifying
maybe it's just due to my paranoia, but it makes me feel unsafe to feel under their authority

>i'm scared of authority
do you realize how pathetic that sounds?

Cops are cunts but criminals are assholes, so it evens it out.

Not really, things here are pretty dull. Best story I have is a kid who got high at his prom and stood naked in the parking lot of the hotel wielding an honest to god turkish saber.

we just talked him down

it depends on the individual officer ive run into a few dickheads before who are on a power trip but most of the time the police are reasonable

Canadian cops are cunts.
I personally have liens on three sargents in the Winnipeg Police Service, due to egregious actions they've taken.

They act all tough, until they owe you $100,000.

That's pretty suprising desu, the Balkans region is often painted as crime ridden and dangerous.

City cops are cunts but sheriffs and troopers are alright.

Kind of a tossup though. You've got a 50/50 chance of either getting a based small town guy who just wants to keep people safe or a cunt who was bullied in high school and now wants to get his revenge through his power fantasy

At least that was my experience in Indiana. I live in Alaska now and everyone up here is based, especially the state troopers. God help you if you hunt something out of season tho

Winnipeg?

Winnipeg doesn't count. It's Canadas Thunderdome hahahahahaaha

>God help you if you hunt something out of season tho
game wardens do not fuck around at all

Maybe Serbia or even parts of Bosnia, Croatia isn't dangerous at all. I mean shit happens but no more than it does in other places. Sometimes we get calls about tourists being robbed or beat up, that's pretty much it

I hope you don't mind me asking but, what are the odds of a tall skinny white dude and a short fat Korean tourist getting beaten up while over there? I can handle getting robbed but I don't want to get killed or anything. I've always wanted to visit desu

You'll be fine, don't worry. Our glorious leaders are trying their best to suck up to the EU so the police will pretty much be at you beck and call, and the locals won't bother you unless you try to fuck someone's girl

The troopers up here in Alaska have a lot of authority over it too. And it's not just out of season stuff. Like if you take a moose or something and don't use literally everything that you are required by law to take from it, your ass will end up with a hefty fine or possibly even jail time.

Seems crazy but I'm a supporter of it really. Alaska is a good example of environmentalism done right. Protecting natural resources while also being realistic and allowing for things like hunting, mining, and oil drilling