TOMORROW GOOGLE WILL RELEASE THE VIDEO

Google's video of the year will be released tomorrow. Make your predictions of what will make an appearance. Anything iconic related to
Politics
Sports
Entertainment
Memes
Or anything memorable that happened this year.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q7o7R5BgWDY
youtube.com/watch?v=X-XwgZSe0is
youtube.com/watch?v=KIViy7L_lo8
youtube.com/watch?v=GxPhou5Kx9c
youtube.com/watch?v=ccGz-li_rgM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Look up previous year's videos to get an idea. Of course 2015 was the worse one by far.

this should win...

shadilay

Fuck Google

Trump
Julian
Hillary
Bernie
Alt right
Pepe
Harambe
???

First human on screen is a pureblood minority male, as video progresses there is a gradual introduction of more mixed mutt humans on screen, with the last human on screen a completely indiscernably mixed female.

Everyone in the video is smiling

Someone plz post the 2016.webm that has this years big news stories spliced between McMahon's reactions

nevermind they broke tradition and released it the 14th instead of the 15th ):
Sage

Or we just watch it and discusses

pretty much this tbqh senpai

fuuck. that was so shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=q7o7R5BgWDY

wish you hadn't told me to watch that. now I have cancer.

I feel like it will be very similar to this years one though.

Christ I still have PTSD from the 2015 one. I imagine this one will be nothing but rage though thankfully.

"how do i stop shaking"
"why does the white man keep on winning"
"why is pol always right"

2016 truly was, dare I say it, /ouryear/

Going to be anti trump. Easy prediction.

2016 on the best time line, it can't get much better.

youtube.com/watch?v=X-XwgZSe0is

great webm, mr kelbasa

wew, it's been quite a ride this [CURRENT YEAR] hasn't it lads? and it's not even over yet...

>tfw it's been a year since the original CURRENT YEAR

Honesty some of the first one were good, 2015 was bad and I HATE THIS YEAR. They literally targeted anti trump people, if Hillary would've won it would've been uplifting. Bing, accept me now

why harambe tho

My sides, it's pretty much guaranteed to be better than tomorrow's video.

Probably some stupid video like mannequin challenge

HERE IT IS
youtube.com/watch?v=KIViy7L_lo8
DISLIKE
DISLIKE
DISLIKE
DISLIKE
DISLIKE

The year of happenings, the year of kek!

>DOUBLETRIPLE
WITNESSED

OH SHIT

The video at the end will fade to black with Bruce/Caitlin Jenner smiling and winking at you.

Remember the one last year where they tried pretending that one of the most searched items was "how can I help the refugees"?

I remember going to bed on the election night (time difference and all) feeling bad because I was 100% sure that the cunt Hillary would somehow corrupt her way into becoming POTUS.

Then I see this video pinned on Sup Forums and my whole life instantly became better.

First of all I won about $250 from betting that Trump would win (I didn't think I'd see that money ever, but anything to help KEK sway some good luck in Trump's favor). Then I realized that the money were irrelevant. What this video means is more important.

It meant that armed conflict might not be needed to fight the SJW's, Leftists, Liberals and Progressives. We might still have a shot at Democracy based on merit - not popularity!

Trump winning the election was the best thing to happen - not only to America, but Europe as well! It means that right wing politics will win!

I get all warm and fuzzy on the inside just thinking about it!

GODSPEED, TRUMP! GODSPEED, AMERICANS! Make your nation great again, and I promise that the rest of the cucked Europe will follow!

checked for kek

Oh my lord, Kek blessed me with this digits!

Praise kek!

MAKE THREADS TO DISLIKE THE VIDEO.
LET GOOGLE HEAR OUT THE PEOPLE
LET'S GO

youtube.com/watch?v=GxPhou5Kx9c

>pride for everyone

you know what to do

How unbelievably cucked. They showed more footage of losing candidates than the actual president-elect.

pretty shit tbqh

It's gonna be cancerous this year.

I bet we'll have jews, jews and other jews.

Basically same google shit

Whatever it is it will have the following:
1. Globalist themes
2. Harambe

>hillary quote
>no harambe footage

LEL THEY GOT A LOT LESS FOOTAGE THAN IN 2015

GET FUCKED LIBERALS 2016 IS OURS KEKS

something gay

>the fucking dress
How could I forget

Young female singing some sappy sentimental crap about love, positivity, and every other buzzword they learned getting 50k in debt at their university, as a ukulele plays in the background, is the epitome of the culture the 2010s have brought us.

>588th disklike

THIS THIS!

It will be a cuck liberal propaganda video targeting the destruction of white males. Kek wills it. It will be so over the top that all will question faith

go back to Sup Forums

Total shit. When will Google stop being a company of faggots?
> Love is love is love is love
Hey faggots, the way I show love is by strangling other people to death :^) don't be a bigot

I take this back it will be amy Schumerstein

All hope is lost

Something with transgender negroes or some stupid SJW crap.

>Cenk vs Alex Jones WWE match.

what utter trash

>itt google interns

DISLIKE THE FUCK OUT OF IT

youtube.com/watch?v=ccGz-li_rgM

what utter mendacious shite

These fucking pussies. Even when they try to go emotional they go for pussy emotions, rather than pride, strength, courage.

Instead we get love wah love wah wah wah

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Someone should do a spinoff video where they use the same song but fill the video with /ourguys/ and all of our victories.

>How can I help the refugees
Shows terrorist attack aftermath footage
>How can the world find peace

cancer

cameraderie, unity, willpower
far superior to (((love)))