You guys hate niggers for being lesser beings/less intelligent but do you realize that doesn't make any sense...

you guys hate niggers for being lesser beings/less intelligent but do you realize that doesn't make any sense? Do you hate a dog?

COLONIZED

>you guys hate niggers for being lesser beings/less intelligent
No

I love how you're taking the position of moral righteousness and comparing niggers to dogs in the same sentence

the most racist people on this planet are the ones that don't think they're racist

This was the last pic before she rejected him, and he came on board @ Sup Forums Sup Forums, /k/, and Sup Forums

this is the sense i get. that and resentment over greater perceived physical stature, social prowess and dick size. as a tangent i cant imagine most east asian dont hate white men. they have got to secretly want to kill all of us right?

You are either legit retarded or live in your own white special snowflake suburban bubble away from real black people.

i recognize that niggers are less intelligent and a physiologically pretty dissimilar. maybe be even different sub species who can interbreed. if you read what i wrote you'll find i said ''doesn't make sense'' i didnt bring right or wrong into it so no im not moralizing. i dont even believe in morals in that sense.

>black people
>social prowess

Jesus Christ

by that logic Baboons are social butterflys

is this real?

Blacks are violent retarded monkeys on average

That's why everyone hates them, especially other black people

>Baboons are social butterflys

but they literally are...

dont you notice most women respond to masculine/confident language and social displays? especially these dumbed down americoon women?

If you want to live in a community where suckerpunching, mass brawls, larceny, arson, and literally throwing shit at each other is considered acceptable social behavior by all means go live in Detroit.

Just don't expect other white people to want to live with you.

i think they ARE more animalistic beings and yes ive interacted with plenty of nigs. i said it does not make sense to hate them bc of that. you dont hate a dog you just realize it does not know what it does and is running mostly on instinct.

>sure they're violent retards, but you can't hate them because they're "naturally" that way

By that logic you can't hate anything because everything is, axiomatically, "naturally" the way it is.

You can't even hate a rapist, a pedophile, or a serial killer, because hey after all they are "naturally" the way they are.

Niggers always start the fights.
If it's 1 v 1 they always lose. If it's 3-4 v 1 , they still usually lose.

Only 10 vs 1 do niggers actually stand a chance during a fight.

Why are high schoolers such manlets now-a-days?

>doesn't make any sense
Whites evolved and lived separated from Nigger for many years. You think the only thing that evolved was skin color? give me a break. One part of the species stayes in sunny africa, picking shit from trees and never developed, the other fought cold winters, learned to gather food, to plan in the long run etcetera. And you're teling me we're on pair intelligence wise? absolute bullshit. This shit you're saying is revisionism 101

I'll give you a non racist example. Lactose intolerance. Many countries didn't tame cows and therefore they didn't develop a tolerance to lactose, those who did can drink milk just fine.

We dislike them because their being lesser beings and less intelligent causes them to be disproportionately violent and assaulting. Your retcon that "Oh, those silly Sup Forumsacks don't have any good reason. Niggers are cool people." is based on a faulty assumption.

>you dont hate a dog you just realize it does not know what it does and is running mostly on instinct.
That doesn't stop us from putting dogs who bite to death.

Dogs can't vote.

I would dislike dogs if they bit me. Niggers are far more aggressive than most dogs.

I'm not expected to treat a dog as an equal

>prom

They both look 12

Dogs don't chimp out and fuck up my city if I tell them they can't have a treat.

There is literally nothing wrong with oil drilling negresses. I love black pussy. Doesn't make me a cuck makes me an alpha

Why are all Spaniards so retarded? Their thirst for racemixing is what ruined South America. I assume you are a mixed race mudblood yourself and assume siring thousands of mixed breed nignogs is a "great idea"

This is what the retarded Catholic "virtue" of racemixing creates

favela monkeys as far as the eye can see.

>nog log

I don't hate all niggers, just the ones that expect me to treat them better than their intelligence deserves.

So if they want to be treated like humans and get angry when I refuse to treat them as such, they deserve to die.

Ah yes lets shoot him in the head ten more times, he doesn't look dead enough