ITS HAPPENING

ITS HAPPENING

ITS HAPPENING

CIA IS LYING

TRYING TO START WW3 WITH RUSSIA

SPREAD THIS !!!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4034038/Ex-British-ambassador-WikiLeaks-operative-claims-Russia-did-NOT-provide-Clinton-emails-handed-D-C-park-intermediary-disgusted-Democratic-insiders.html#comments

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4034038/Ex-British-ambassador-WikiLeaks-operative-claims-Russia-did-NOT-provide-Clinton-emails-handed-D-C-park-intermediary-disgusted-Democratic-insiders.html#comments

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/craigsilverman/how-macedonia-became-a-global-hub-for-pro-trump-misinfo?utm_term=.ulBYrMVeyy#.hbNw026Zdd
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Intelligence_Agency
dailywire.com/news/8450/wikileaks-linked-dnc-analyst-seth-rich-what-aaron-bandler
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CIA confirmed satanic pedo rapists.

>queue no one bumping this thread because Sup Forums is now a ghost board run by CTR shills still coping after being psychologically crushed from Trump winning

DAILY MAIL IS LEGIT SOURCE

SPREAD THIS

BREITBART AND DRUDGE SHOULD GET ON THIS

had to have been Seth Rich, he was always /ourguy/, why else would wikileaks put up like 20000$ for info on his still unsolved murder (""attempted robbery gone wrong""" while he still had his wallet and cell phone)

F

>daily mail exclusive
I'm gonna wait before I start celebrating this habbening.

>tfw use to jog through that park

bump

Questionable source but I'll take it for now

Bump.
Is the man credible?

>Brits: "It was us not the Russians.
>Democrats: "Damn those pesky Russian hackers.

Boring. Anything going on in Femail?

He's wikileaks operative

Wikileaks has spotless credibility ( never been cuaght manipulating, lying)

>Seth C. Rich was fatally shot on July 10, 2016, in the Bloomingdale neighborhood of Washington, D.C. He was a 27-year-old employee of the Democratic National Committee (DNC)

>he flew to Washington D.C. for the emails

>WikiLeaks offered a $20,000 reward for information leading to a conviction

I mean come on put the fucking pieces together.

first murder in the neighbourhood in 6 years too

don't briteeth here dismiss dailymail?

(((Goodman)))

Only the commies. Daily Mail only publishes the most real fake news unlike other less pious institutions like the BBC or the Express.

I want his murder to be avenged so badly senpai

>had to have been Seth Rich, he was always /ourguy/, why else would wikileaks put up like 20000$ for info on his still unsolved murder (""attempted robbery gone wrong""" while he still had his wallet and cell phone)
Seth Rich

...HIS NAME WAS

F

;_;

F

Seth "Take one for the Team" Rich

delet this pls

I have such a difficult time thinking that there exists a democrat anywhere with a sense of shame sufficient to become disgusted at evil. They're such awful people.

were the dnc leaks a different batch than the podesta? i can't remember, the media seems to be emphasizing the russians were the ones who hacked and leaked the podesta ones

When it falls down who ya gonna call now

>>Seth C. Rich was fatally shot on July 10, 2016, in the Bloomingdale neighborhood of Washington, D.C. He was a 27-year-old employee of the Democratic National Committee (DNC)
>>he flew to Washington D.C. for the emails
>>WikiLeaks offered a $20,000 reward for information leading to a conviction
>I mean come on put the fucking pieces together.
Seth Rich....another in the Clinton list.
>first murder in the neighbourhood in 6 years too

To Whomever May Use This Information

The people living in the neighborhood when Seth Rich was murdered saw several blacked out vehicles surround him, shoot him, and speed away.

These witnesses exist.

I spoke to one of them.

Seth "Keeping the Bitch out of the White House" Rich

F

The Podesta emails were phished, not hacked

Oh, shit, I did not realize Nose was in Japan.

Hence the undisclosed island. Pedo Island.

Seth "Seeker of Truth" Rich.

A fellow seeker of TRUTH, a fallen soldier to be remembered..

>macedonian poster
>buzzfeed.com/craigsilverman/how-macedonia-became-a-global-hub-for-pro-trump-misinfo?utm_term=.ulBYrMVeyy#.hbNw026Zdd

wait a minute

>The people living in the neighborhood when Seth Rich was murdered saw several blacked out vehicles surround him, shoot him, and speed away.
and how is the investigation going?

I'm getting the odd feeling that this board will be experiencing connectivity issues in the near future...

>Buzzfeed
>(((Silverman)))
Nice try CTR

I would assume it is non-existent, as the locals are calling it a "robbery" still, even though nothing was taken. Nothing at all.

And they don't seem to mind that the Clinton campaign banter was "Don't fuck up or you'll be Seth Riched".

Tony was a fat fuck even back then.

>daily mail
>fake news

>macedonia
>uncomon on Sup Forums

stfu

Wikileaks is offering reward for any info on his murder

HE WAS THE GUY

Easy, Alexander. It's just bantz.

Thank you for Correcting The Record. Unfortunately we're out of campaign money at the moment, please wait until 2020 for your $0.02 to be deposited into your account.

I'm bumping it.

There's a lot of shills trying to literally blame Russia for everything. Fuck them.

What did Kek mean by this?

>triggered

>see above

Stop trying to profiteer off of legitimate Americans who VOTED FOR TRUMP.

Fucking Mudslime degenerates

I have posted this 3X today and started a thread on it this morning. No responses at all.

>Dailymail

Try again. Why are you SPREADING FAKE NEWS!?

>And they don't seem to mind that the Clinton campaign banter was "Don't fuck up or you'll be Seth Riched".
We are literally Rome now.
Waiting to see if trump stays "Constitutional", and restores Rule of Law.

I do not know that my hearsay evidence would hold up anywhere, much less in court, much less am I looking for money.

I was told what I said above; that there exist witnesses in the area who saw several blacked out vehicles surround and murder Seth Rich, and speed away. Were I a detective, I would knock on those doors.

Since when did wikileaks dump fakes?

ill bump for seth rich. fuck the Clintons and fuck shills too. And fuck the entire Bush family.

Plus no arrests.

Can someone post the info pic of Seth rich so I can red pill some normies?

So, Craig Murray just made himself a target. Big time.

Now that would be a (((coincidence)))

>government becomes russian puppet
>suddenly news that shift the blame away from the russians start popping up

Yeah, blame your own country goyim, you are your own enemies.

Bigley.

JUSTICE FOR SETH

Rip seth

I heard Craig Murray is depressed and considering suicide. Inc bullet to the back of the head. You fought the good fight old man.

Nine shovels of sand for every bag of concrete. Nine. Not eight, not ten. Nine. And full shovels, not your half shovel bullshit.

>TRYING TO START WW3 WITH RUSSIA
Tired of waiting

witnessed

remember Seth Rich

The waiting is the hard part. We are men of action, you and I. We do not like to wait.

Yet you have done nothing to me, and I have done nothing to you.

And your country has done nothing to mine, and mine has done nothing to yours.

So we wait.

Most of us would rather not have a nuclear war after you get your ass kicked across the globe. Thanks.

>bag of concrete
>not knowing what concrete even is

Just how sheltered are you?

FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWSSSSS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE AWAY WOTH YOUR LIES FAKE NEWS I SAY FAKE NEWS!!!

Rip

The election avenged him familia. His memory lives on with the fact that America will not die

>no deportaion force

well duh there already is. Its called ICE and the ERO

Bump

SPREAD THIS SHIT!

FORCE THE MEDIA TO REPORT ON THIS

F

awwwwwwwwwwwwww shiiiiiiieeeeeet

bump for SETH RICH

murdered in cold blood

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Intelligence_Agency

>executives: Davis S. Cohen

The Jews are betraying us.

F

Fake News Fears Real Debate
NO COMMENTS = FAKE NEWS
I know this site allows comments. Still.

BUMP

Bump

F for Seth Rich

is source credible?

Aomething fishy about this. The guy claims to have gotten the podesta emails from a 'legitimate source' that had authorized access. But this was Podesta's gmail account. Seems to me that no one but Podesta would have authorized access to that email. Doesnt add up...

I can't tell if you're trolling or genuinely stupid.

t. CTR

Yeah, noteworthy enough that all the right wing AM radio talk show hosts will be talking about this.

I live in New England and Howie Carr references DailyMail from time to time, it's definitely in the realm of reputable news even if they cover a lot of tabloid trash

Is that not fishy?

Bamp

This is huge, if it's legitimate.

F

>It has also been reported that Rich was going to work for Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign before he was murdered.

>Rich had also written an email draft that read, "All my life, I've only wanted to make a difference so that I might be able to one day tell people that I mattered."

>It was not clear whom Rich was planning on sending that email to.

dailywire.com/news/8450/wikileaks-linked-dnc-analyst-seth-rich-what-aaron-bandler

Bump for Seth Rich.

Yea fucking right

Hillary had everybody in her office use her email. Why the fuck wouldn't somebody else have access to podestas email as well?

>dailymail

F

Implying there is such a thing as reliable western media today.

I seem to recall that there were reports that he had been beaten pretty badly too.