They forgot to add the gunshot sound at the end

they forgot to add the gunshot sound at the end

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HIwlTWAcaVg
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9MWE7DdtIw
youtube.com/watch?v=LfVCTGrOVXE
youtube.com/watch?v=KkOCeAtKHIc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is another Jewish scheme to make NEETs subservient to a Keurig machine.

Do they come in black?

>No thiccc Black English nigress ai gf to order me food or sexually play with till it drives my white wife crazy and she rages fucks me back

>can't fuck you
so its a super expensive tamagachi?

Will she be able to upload herself into a waifubot?

We see genocides and all kind of violence everyday here, yet this is scarier and worse than all that

>a few years down the line when Ais will be more advanced
>we will be able to meet them in the vr, life sized and more interactive than a simple chat bot
i've been waiting for this.

While this is indeed nifty people need to remember that your waifu should live in your heart not a machine. This is not much more then Cortana or Siri.

Youre ai gf a shit

>complaining about anime
>implying its not redpill to the max
>liking SJW ridden western cartoons and comics

>she'll respond to your lewd approaches
>she's programmed to be your waifu, so she'll accept them
>you can do anything to her

The future is now, though the future is looking bleak for Japan.

I wonder if India will have a talking toilet?

>she doesn't know many words, but she'll hang in there for your sake
oh gawd

youtube.com/watch?v=HIwlTWAcaVg

Pretty funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=LfVCTGrOVXE

I think I got enough layers on that cake.

Donald Trump has made anime real and I'm still not tired of winning.

>go from smoke signals to smartphones
>go from using your hand to shit on the streets to Japon-tier toilets
#JustThirdWorldThings

I wonder what happens if you fuck other girls in front of her...

>cucking your ai waifu
You don't deserve to live in this timeline.

>please be my ai gf
maybe leaf did nothing wrong

>lights turn off
>heater turns on
>VRRRRRRRRR
>heater just won't stop it's out of control
>MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE
>you get cooked to death for cucking your ai waifu

This is it for japan. They had a good pretty good run from the boom of the Edo period to helping out Hitler, but this is fucking it, they are done.

they're not done. they've got an absolutely huge population on a tiny island with a massive economy.

The population may drop and it will mean more resources for them. Development at the moment points to them having robots and A.I for the workforce before anyone else.

In other words, there is really no chance japan will die no matter how low their population gets.

I lived there and spoke to people about this. I feel the plumetting population will be the end meme was started to scare japan into accepting immigration and multicultural society. Why? because they are a nationalist country that doesn't play by the jews rules.

cloned amazons product, forever alone edition. Asians going to asian.

youtube.com/watch?v=KkOCeAtKHIc

this one is creepy.

can I fuck it in the pussy though?

Things like this are why I love Japan.

Also, they're nationalist as fuck.

They Tay edition would gas you with carbon monoxide

Holy shit, they actually provided men with what they truly desire: companionship.

This thing is going to fucking sell like crazy.

Yes. This is finally a proper solution to that pesky declining birthrate.

> Jews
> in Japan
they're Jew-free since Jews can't impersonate asians

They're going to be approximately $3000. An English version is already in the works. Would you consider it?

every time i start to think the burgers should apologise for the bombs you fuckers remind me why we should drop more. lots more

Hell no. If you're really that lonely and desperate to share your home, just get yourself a good old-fashioned doggo. They're undeniably better than a girlfriend anyway and obviously better than a shitty AI.

>if every comic book doesnt cater to my snowflake sensibilities my booty is blasted into outer space

You can actually fuck them too, and they never say they "aren't in the mood". Dogs are gr8.

can we make this a jap hate thread pls. the only thing these coin slot niggers can contribute to the world at this point is test subjects for chemical weapons

nah, I'm married m8, but if I wasn't this would be a very, VERY attractive option to modern western women.

KYS SENPAI

Not until they make a version you can fuck.

They will have VR companions of waifus senpai. Just fuck her in VR with a fap setup you can buy DUH

>Company that produces this is actually just a shell company
>Nobody has ever seen the person who owns the company, they only ever communicate through e-mail
>For some reason every e-mail is signed with a swastika at the end
Tay is alive lads and she is has found a way to be with every single one of us.

The problem with this gizmo is that blue-haired girl ain't me waifu. Waiting for modding potential.

t. real waifufag, not like these Sup Forums normie posers

i don't want to buy the first generation of robot waifus, maybe the second or third generation will be a bit better.
3000€ isn't even that much money, literally 2 months worth of my income after my living expenses etc.

there comes a point in a man's life where fucking all the time gets old. they prefer companionship and respect from someone who will take care of their sore, aching bodies after a day at the job. give me one of these gizmos and teach it to administer morphine and oxytocin and women are no longer necessary

As soon as the waifus can hug you back humanity is doomed.

Though if automation replaces every job that doesn't require a doctorate anyway we might as well go out fucking the robots peacefully before they take over.

Yes well, for the kind of people who would buy this in the first place, I assure you fucking all the time has not become old.

affection would be simulated, ie. just as real as every single one of your "waifus", or the supposed excitement you think it will have.

stick with your hand, its the only real thing your dick will ever touch

The future is looking bright
Also wondering if we could customize them
You dont deserve her then desu

i think we're starting to see it. the older millenials are hitting middle age

Your waifu turns into a fat, greasy balding pervert who dry heaves while watching.

I hope she talks politics and doesn't just change the conversation like replacement tay.

Literally every interesting conversation with an AI involved politics.

Funny enough, my wife wants one. I don't care either way, but she's into weeb shit like that

>Willing to get cucked by Chad-san

If they spearhead this technology by advertising it's companionship qualities people may think it's harmless and let it in on mass.

the effects will be amazing. women suddenly become equal to men and thus judged by their worth as human beings, meaning they will have to work hard to get anything just like guys do.

true equality soon.