Christine Pelosi

This is Nancy Pelosi's daughter, appearantly there are not many pictures of her out there.
What are your thoughts Sup Forums?
Do you think she's pretty?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TxDgRr_Ynvc
youtu.be/5lUIkf3FIvY?t=5m25s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Hillary did nothing wrong

She looks like the witch in The Wizard of Oz.

No Thank you.

She's an ugly beast.

obviously she needs to be destroyed

I think Nancy is pretty cute for a 76 year old. She's still a dumb lying cunt though.

Pretty ugly.

>irrelevant
>celebrity gossip
>clearly intending to defame the board
>What Do You Guys Think?

She looks like a transgender

t. Liberal white knight

jewess

No more political dynasties. Fuck all of them. There isn't enough rope, we need more.

loled

this guy

She did a doc called "Right America Wronged"
It showed McCain supporters post 2008 election. Does a real good job showing exactly how stupid and backwards middle America is. The McCain supporters acting like the Liberals today "Not my president" "election was rigged" was hilarious.

For anyone interested
youtube.com/watch?v=TxDgRr_Ynvc

Compared to her mother, yes.
Compared to almost anybody else, not so much.

>The McCain supporters acting like the Liberals today

Not even close.

lol watch the video its fucking hilarious

I watched a few minutes, so bump while I watch the entire thing.

My point is that there weren't violent riots or sniping of Dallas police during the 2008 election cycle.

Nose is crooked slightly to one side. Face too long. Hair not poofy enough. notQT/10

>Do you think she's pretty?

no

eh pretty sure the"rioters" are just black block anarchist stirring shit up. Protests did happen post Obama election though.
I just find it interesting that people who get sucked into the politic game have very similar reactions when their guy losses

ill give it another bump though if your coming back

I watched the first video and most of the second; I don't have time to watch the other two videos.

Protests did happen, but they weren't violent and people didn't die. Most of what was in the videos you linked was disappointment and not hyperbolic outrage.

One thing I did find interesting that I didn't notice in 2008 was the awareness of MSM collusion that was going on which you can see here... (@5:25)

youtu.be/5lUIkf3FIvY?t=5m25s

This has always been big in conservative radio going back at least 10 years

Hannity, despite working for Fox, always claimed to hate the MSM

As a northerner I was taken back by how overtly racist and misogynistic rust belters are

At least you can tell she hasn't had plastic surgery yet lol

I used to live in the Midwest and the South, it's not specific to the Rust Belt. Racism is alive and well in the West as well, and it's not limited to white people.

her other daughter is more qt

So is she some kind of midboss in our fight to free ourselves from globalists.

Jesus, what an ugly cunt