LA LGBT BTFO

>A Louisiana judge on Wednesday threw out an order from the state's Democratic governor aimed at protecting the rights of gay and transgender people, ruling that the governor had overstepped his authority.

>In addition to protecting LGBT rights, the executive order from Governor John Bel Edwards protected state employees against discrimination based on race, religion, disability and age. It banned state agencies from discrimination, while offering an exemption for churches and religious organizations.

>The "Executive Order is a violation of the Louisiana Constitution's separation of powers doctrine and an unlawful usurp of the constitutional authority vested only in the legislative branch of government," Judge Todd Hernandez, of the 19th Judicial District Court in East Baton Rogue Parish, said in his ruling.

reuters.com/article/us-louisiana-lgbt-idUSKBN1432HF

Other urls found in this thread:

kandoli.com/georgia-woman-tries-to-perform-sex-change-operation-on-her-4-year-old-son-in-burger-king-bathroom/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why do LGBT people bother you OPP?

they're a bunch of pedos

nobody cares about lousiana niggerfaggot

I think you mean white cis males aged 16-60

>LA

fag, that's misleading

I don't care abot them either way, but I do care about separation of powers.

Pedo rate is much lower than nonwhites.

They are disgusting, they leech the reproductive value of normal people without giving everything back. The lack of reproductive prospects leads to nihilism, why would they care about the future when they have no children? It is a symptom of disdain for their parents whose bloodline they end. On top of being throughout rotten people they force acceptance of their depravity down our throat, and not only demand "equal treatment" but active celebration.

I live in lousiana you fucking niggerfaggot, this genuinely interests me.

U down wit opp?

The worst part about it is many of them are strong white men or beautiful white women, going down the goyim train.

>overstepped his authority.
its like they think that just because it involves their special interests that they don't have to go through the processes like the rest of us.

So it triggers a disgust reaction. A compelling emotive response if you have the intelligence of a 16 year old.

Conviction rate*

>pedo
>not muslims aged 17-25

>Jugde does his job
>poor bastard will be labeled as a homophobic hate monger the rest of his life by upholding the law in accordance with the state constitution

This is why I never went for a bench seat when I was a lawyer.

Did you even read his post? Society laws should enforce the survival of society itself. Since LGBT don't want to pass to a new generation, they are a nuisance on the laws of a functional society.

>So it triggers a disgust reaction.
Yes it does.
>A compelling emotive response if you have the intelligence of a 16 year old.
1) it was one of the arguments. 2) what is juvenile is rejection of common sense. 3) Pursuit of an æsthetic society is indeed a goal in and of it-self.

The rest of your post has no substance. The crux of your argument is in the first sentence.

Society will function whether men stick their cocks in buttholes or vaginas, it doesn't matter.

What does matter is limiting the personal freedoms of others based on the remnants of your tribal mentality which you don't have the cognitive ability to understand let alone liberate yourself from.

You are a slave to your emotions as much as you try to paint some greater good bullshit.

Common sense is an illusion, it does not exist as you would see it. It changes based on where you are, who you're talking to... It is a moot point.

> 3) Pursuit of an æsthetic society is indeed a goal in and of it-self.

Pointless opinion, self fulfilling, not useful to anyone

>Pointless opinion, self fulfilling, not useful to anyone
Not being disgusted is desirable.

So protecting you from you own emotions is higher priority than personal freedom? Ofcourse not. But you can't see past your emotion because that's how homophobes operate. It starts with that emotive response, and that's where the logic stops and the mental gymnastics begin.

You're such a fucking little pussy.
You sure you ain't a fag yourself?

LGBTFO

>mfw people took this bait

>muh personal freedoms
>muh human rights

fuck off fag

That shit's important yo

LGBT are as retarded as Feminist and BLM.

Stop being such a faggot

getting sodomized>all else

>Todd Hernandez
>Hernandez
An Hispanic , be happy now Sup Forums

Here are some logical reasons that don't deal with aesthetics or emotion:

>Fags tend to be predatory and spread diseases due to extreme promiscuity. Dykes tend to be power hungry and abusive. The rate of domestic violence in lesbian relationships is significantly higher than heterosexual relationships.

>Since the poz can't reproduce, they need to recruit kids, their endgame is to normalize homosexuality to the point that schoolchildren are being taught about their disgusting sex acts.

>LGBT vote left in a block vote as large as the black block vote. That's reason enough to hate them right there.

>Trans shit hurts people by encouraging them to mutilate themselves and pump their bodies full of hormones rather than seek help for their mental illness.

>LGBT routinely engage in vicious hate crime hoaxes, designed not only to make themselves look like victims but to demonize conservatives.

>LGBT enjoy using the power of the state to force people who don't agree to their lifestyle to cater to them. Forcing bakers to make them a cake with the threat of being sued out of business.

That's not what I said

Not being disgusting to 99% of the population is kind of important man.

>The rest of your post has no substance.
Denial.
>The crux of your argument is in the first sentence.
No they are seperate arguments you dip.
>Society will function whether men stick their cocks in buttholes or vaginas, it doesn't matter.
So if something doesn't lead to Armageddon right away it's okay. That's a bit low standard I think. Currently our birthrate is below, faggots dereliction of their reproductive duty is part of that problem, deviants are exploiting normal peoples reproductive value. And sexual deviancy promotes nihilism as I already outlined.
> remnants of your tribal mentality
Oh so you are a race traitor as well. Seems to correlate. Another reason to resist sexual deviancy.
>So protecting you from you own emotions is higher priority than personal freedom?
1) No the good of the folk is more important than dumb harmful freedoms. 2) It's not merely the deviants freedom that's at stake as they are prohibiting others from "discriminating against" them being useless people, effectively forcing you to subsidize depravity, a violation of normal people's freedom.
>Ofcourse not.
Why not? Because of your dumb opinion?

this
one god damn job OP

So if we're going to use these kinds of excuses to demean groups of people, why can't we say this-

>men bring violence, greater drug abuse, and child sexual abuse wherever they go

>men cause wars and commit genocide

>men spread sexual diseases

Ergo men shouldn't have any rights. Only women.

Here's an idea, fucktard. You don't improve the standards by attacking and limiting groups of people. You just make the problems worse.

>Fags tend to be predatory and spread diseases due to extreme promiscuity. Dykes tend to be power hungry and abusive. The rate of domestic violence in lesbian relationships is significantly higher than heterosexual relationships.

and they will deal with the consequences of their actions. This is not supportive of suppressing their freedoms.

>Since the poz can't reproduce, they need to recruit kids, their endgame is to normalize homosexuality to the point that schoolchildren are being taught about their disgusting sex acts.

anecdotal myth, baseless, unsubstantial

>Trans shit hurts people by encouraging them to mutilate themselves and pump their bodies full of hormones rather than seek help for their mental illness.

I'll trust the medical professionals on this one.

>LGBT routinely engage in vicious hate crime hoaxes, designed not only to make themselves look like victims but to demonize conservatives.

anecdotal myth, baseless, unsubstantial, hypocrisy

>LGBT enjoy using the power of the state to force people who don't agree to their lifestyle to cater to them. Forcing bakers to make them a cake with the threat of being sued out of business.

I agree here. Basically, the problem stems from a tribal-mentality emotion driven (as opposed to reasoned) hate, and I think that speaks for itself and indicates a solution.

What rights are you seeking that you don't already have? You already have the right to get married. Is it the "right" to force bakers to make a cake for a gay wedding? The "right" to be able to use a restroom of whichever gender you identify as that day?

>The rest of your post has no substance.
Denial.

No, It is unsubstantial. I could for example say IMO A perfect society would lay down and die (I suppose the antithesis of your argument). But that doesn't bring any substance to any hypothetical argument I could make in regards to nihilism.

>The crux of your argument is in the first sentence.
No they are seperate arguments you dip.

I don't believe that those secondary arguments (they are secondary) are anything other than your deluded self justification.

>Society will function whether men stick their cocks in buttholes or vaginas, it doesn't matter.
So if something doesn't lead to Armageddon right away it's okay. That's a bit low standard I think. Currently our birthrate is below, faggots dereliction of their reproductive duty is part of that problem, deviants are exploiting normal peoples reproductive value. And sexual deviancy promotes nihilism as I already outlined.

Moot. People will reproduce regardless. If you haven't noticed we will have to many people soon enough. consider it a public service.

2) It's not merely the deviants freedom that's at stake as they are prohibiting others from "discriminating against" them being useless people, effectively forcing you to subsidize depravity, a violation of normal people's freedom.

Oh okay we are just making shit up now

Why not? Because of your dumb opinion?
and yes this is all opinion, albeit somewhat more formulated than the shit you spew

DEATH TO LGBT DEGENERATES

What is important to remember is that dead pedoscum never hurt children EVER.

DEATH TO LGBTQ DEGENERATES

DEATH TO LGBTQS DEGENERATES

I wouldn't care if they didn't try to send you to prison for not wanting to bake them a cake.

DEATH TO LGBTQSR DEGENERATES

DEATH TO LGBTQSRU DEGENERATES

DEATH TO LGBTQSRUF DEGENERATES

I was waiting for a comedy payoff, thinking this was a Tim & Eric clip or some such shit.

Apparently not. Yikes.

DEATH TO LGBTQSRUF++++ DEGENERATES

>No, It is unsubstantial. I could for example say IMO A perfect society would lay down and die (I suppose the antithesis of your argument).
So you ARE a nihilist.
>I don't believe that those secondary arguments (they are secondary) are anything other than your deluded self justification.
Retard.
>Moot. People will reproduce regardless.
"It's okay to cheat my taxes because someone else will pay". "What do you mean the deficit will increase?"
Fucking retard.
>If you haven't noticed we will have to many people soon enough. consider it a public service.
No we have too many niggers, spics, indians, arabs etc. But I'm sure you do consider white genocide a public service you piece of shit.
>Oh okay we are just making shit up now
Name one thing I made up.
>and yes this is all opinion, albeit somewhat more formulated than the shit you spew
So if it's all just opinion you nihilistic piece of shit, you haven't debunked why we the healthy normal people shouldn't pursue our æsthetics and interests by oppressing sexual deviants.

They stand with SJWs and globalists, simple as that.

DEATH TO LGBTQSRUF+++--- DEGENERATES
kandoli.com/georgia-woman-tries-to-perform-sex-change-operation-on-her-4-year-old-son-in-burger-king-bathroom/

>So you ARE a nihilist.
If I were a nihilist I would have necked myself by now.
>Retard.
I don't think a retard could own and operate a small business managing several people and be successful as a transgendered person.

"It's okay to cheat my taxes because someone else will pay". "What do you mean the deficit will increase?"
I do not owe society a child, I owe taxes for the services it provides and that is strictly it. I meet that agreement based on honour, I never agreed to it.

>No we have too many niggers, spics, indians, arabs etc. But I'm sure you do consider white genocide a public service you piece of shit.

All racial, ethnic, religious groups contribute to diversity in society which promotes different approaches to tasks and more sensible considered problem solving. Your tribal mentality is a remnant of your 10,000 year old survival instincts, it is handicapping you now.

>So if it's all just opinion you nihilistic piece of shit, you haven't debunked why we the healthy normal people shouldn't pursue our æsthetics and interests by oppressing sexual deviants.

Because it means you are a self centred dick and your subtraction from society or rehabilitation would be beneficial to everyone

DUDE PEEPEE IN DA POO POO LMAO

Learn to format the qoutes properly retard.
>If I were a nihilist I would have necked myself by now.
1) You should. 2) Nihilism=/=depression. You fucking retard faggot.
>I don't think a retard could own and operate a small business managing several people and be successful as a transgendered person.
Haha.
>I do not owe society a child, I owe taxes for the services it provides and that is strictly it. I meet that agreement based on honour, I never agreed to it.
1) Missing point. 2) Why don't you? 3) >Implying you have any honor.
>All racial, ethnic, religious groups contribute to diversity in society
Diversity is a bad thing.
> promotes different approaches to tasks and more sensible considered problem solving
And crime and division. Tell me about negro contributions to science, fucking idiot.
> Your tribal mentality is a remnant of your 10,000 year old survival instincts, it is handicapping you now.
You are proof of the opposite. Your retarded nihilism doesn't recognize the value of anything except the freedom to be a useless piece of shit. It is literally suicidal. Congratulations.
>Because it means you are a self centred dick and your subtraction from society or rehabilitation would be beneficial to everyone
YOU are self-centered. "I want to be a degenerate, therefore I should be allowed to no matter the consequences for my folk". Your subtraction from society or rehabilitation would be beneficial to everyone.

Trannies are an affront to biology.

>1) You should. 2) Nihilism=/=depression. You fucking retard faggot.
If I were a nihilist, I would not see any point in eating... or drinking... or breathing. Do you know what Nihlism is?

>Haha.
Yes

>1) Missing point. 2) Why don't you? 3)Implying you have any honor.
Debts are based on agreements, no one has demanded a child from me yet.

>Diversity is a bad thing.
Sure if you are stuck in that tribal mentality I suppose it would be stressful being paranoid and hateful all the time.

>And crime and division. Tell me about negro contributions to science, fucking idiot.
You contribute to that division and crime through systemic and bureaucratic oppression which you endorse.

>You are proof of the opposite. Your retarded nihilism doesn't recognize the value of anything except the freedom to be a useless piece of shit. It is literally suicidal. Congratulations.

Freedom to be a useless piece of shit? So a well functioning a contributing member of society becomes a useless piece of shit when they slide their dick in a mans anus? That's a pretty fucking stupid thought.

>YOU are self-centered. "I want to be a degenerate, therefore I should be allowed to no matter the consequences for my folk". Your subtraction from society or rehabilitation would be beneficial to everyone.

No I think everyone has the right to do as they please so long as it doesn't directly result in serious or physical mental harm to others, so I don't think your point stands. and in regards to this point it has the potential to be taken wildly out of context and I don't care to spend any more time reading ad hominem and ideas your granddad stole from his granddad.

>Trannies are an affront to biology
Next thing you're gonna tell me is that a Y chromosome means you're a man..

It's as if you wish to live in a world where everyone looks the same and does the same thing. conform or be removed. What a horribly depressing aspiration and sad that you assume you wouldn't be a victim yourself. Work, sleep, everyone pats each other on the back, worship the state, die.

>If I were a nihilist, I would not see any point in eating... or drinking... or breathing. Do you know what Nihlism is?
Yes. You don't. Again depression isn't nihilism or lack of will. look up the term you fucking retard. Oh wait you are too lazy: "the rejection of all religious and moral principles, often in the belief that life is meaningless."
>Yes
A "succesful tranny" that has a "succesful business" but cannot understand simple arguments much less make. sure haha.
>Debts are based on agreements,
Wrong. They can be based on agreements. Society and your bloodline has spend enormous resources to bring you into existence, you have a debt to pay.
>Sure if you are stuck in that tribal mentality I suppose it would be stressful being paranoid and hateful all the time.
Not an argument. Fucking retard.
>You contribute to that division and crime through systemic and bureaucratic oppression which you endorse.
How?
>Freedom to be a useless piece of shit?
Yes. Tranny faggot.
> So a well functioning
You are a sexual deviant, therefore not well functioning, even if you were well functioning in others.
>That's a pretty fucking stupid thought.
Start arguing any time. I provided plenty of solid argumentation but you just hand wave it by rejecting all values.
>No I think everyone has the right to do as they please so long as it doesn't directly result in serious or physical mental harm to others,
Why only those types of harm? Oh yea because you can't argue sexual deviancy isn't harmful.
> so I don't think your point stands.
What did that random opinion have to do with my point?
> I don't care to spend any more time reading ad hominem and ideas your granddad stole from his granddad.
"If an idea is old it's wrong". Wow hard hitting arguments we have here. And there is no ad hominems you fucking retard. I am not arguing from your stupidity, I'm just insulting you because of your stupidity.

>It's as if you wish to live in a world where everyone looks the same and does the same thing.
"WOW you want to outlaw harmful activity X and further the interests of your folk as has been common sense for thousands of years that means you want everyone to be exactly the same despite the thousands of year where this has been the case not resulting in that" fucking retard.

Haha what a retarded asinine attempt at rebuttal my job is done

Everything you say is based on your feelings, you haven't actually thought beyond your initial response its fucking sad.

You are a subhuman piece of shit and anyone with half a conscience left would put a bullet in you.

>All racial, ethnic, religious groups contribute to diversity in society which promotes different approaches to tasks and more sensible considered problem solving. Your tribal mentality is a remnant of your 10,000 year old survival instincts, it is handicapping you now.

The fag defender literally is arguing you should be against your own people. Love it. Keep it up, I appreciate it when you guys make no bones about what your real goal is. Makes it easier for the people on the fence to see the light.

So you believe in cultural relativism or some stupid ass pseudo-intellectual Chomsky talking points. 2+2=4 always, that is logical and factual. If some dumb african nigger says, hol up I think 2+2=5 that doesn't make him right just because your talking to a person of another culture. Jesus christ

I'll just continue to ayylmao while I make $$$ and watch closet faggots like you cry and rage because I wear different clothes and act like a woman. But at the end of the day they pay my invoices because they need me because they cant even fucking do what I do half as well as I do. Its like I'm ramming my dick down they throat. Then I go home and raise my child to have a healthy outlook and to be respectful of others. And i'll continue to give faggots like you, openly and loudly the middle finger (while theyre messaging me on dating sites cos secretly you all crave the D, (and they need it wrapped up in a package that looks like a woman to re affirm their sexuality because you are all so insecure.) Weak piss ant peasant

>You are a subhuman piece of shit and anyone with half a conscience left would put a bullet in you.

PLEASE try. I'm begging you. The results would be hilarious.

>Haha what a retarded asinine attempt at rebuttal my job is done
Delusional tranny is delusional about more than his sex.
>Everything you say is based on your feelings
Point out 1 thing that is based on feeling. Or maybe you mean values. In which case yes I value the continued and healthy and enjoyable existence for my people, you value "sliding cocks up your ass" and nothing else.
>you haven't actually thought beyond your initial response its fucking sad.
YOU haven't though beyond "faggotry is sacred fuck values".
>You are a subhuman piece of shit and anyone with half a conscience left would put a bullet in you.
You reject morals and talk about conscience. You talk about value to society yet reject anything has value except sliding cocks up your ass. You are a doublethinking retard. Sort yourself out.

Teamwork in order to utilise resources to their greatest capacity

Or

Fight, wasting resources, in order to bogart them for ourselves

>Everything you say is based on your feelings
Nice projection faggot. Back to tumlbr

2+2=4 is not common sense, its math. It's an established system, agreed upon through consensus, albeit evolving

Pedos have used gay as a more convient cover in recent years for their sinister practices. Since homosexual pedophillia is almost as popular (if not more) than homosexual teleophillia (which is considered "regular" homosexuality), its easy to see how and why "homosexuals" are over represented in child molestation charges.

Much lower than muslims though.

>agreed upon through consensus,
>Math is a social construct
You really are a fucking retard.

nice bite retard formulate some brainwaves of your own

Christ you are exceptionally thick to miss that one

>I'll just continue to ayylmao while I make $$$
What do you do for a living? I'm sure it's exceedingly useful.
Why don't you? Faggotry-multiculti flavored nihilism isn't very original.

I work in construction, which is arguably one of the most usefull industries.

I don't want to continue to be antagonistic, so I won't.

But to sum it up, it's not about being 'multi-culti' I just respect that everyone wants to live their lives a different way, and if its not hurting anyone, I don't see a problem. and as far as the nihilism thing goes, I don't subscribe to that. If I believed life had no meaning, I think I would lay here until I died. I mean, I wouldn't see any point in doing anything would it? But I also don't subscribe to some pseudo moralistic idea that we are all indebted to eachother. I have a lot of socialist values, but I'm deadest against any authoritarian behaviour, and disdain religion. To be honest, ugly trannies and men fucking eachother in the ass -disgust- me to, but I don't factor that into my decision making, and I don't think it's productive for anyone too. There are plenty of hardworking intelligent gays out there. and if you can't respect that then it's just... not productive