I think I just got woke

I think I just got woke.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WKYmiWiNqOw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I never voted Obama. I would vote for Yeezy. This guy is a fucking idiot.

To get the job I have to be scholarly, intelligent, a college graduate, valedictorian, have connections with the right (((people))).

To get the job you just have to show up and be black.

So Hillary was not scholarly, intelligent, president of the HLR, product of some of (your) greatest institutions nor was she capable of talking to two different worlds?

Got it.

first of all, who is this guy?

second of all, why didn't he bother to research trump's academic past at Wharton, one of the best business schools there is?

Obama
>community organizer
Trump
>billionaire real estate businessman
Really makes you think, huh?

i wouldnt mind a requirement that politician must show sucess in private sector to be a public official

Donald Trump has been a household name for decades. No one knew who Barack Obama was when he ran for office. I'm still not entirely sure who he is.

Doesn't this just mean that Obama sucked ass so hard that no one wanted scholarly leftist faggot presidents anymore?

>standards are racist
>trump didnt graduate from a high end school
>obama had qualifications before taking office

You would vote for a guy whose political platform so far is bullying and multiculturalism and his slogan is "Feelings matter, bro"?

Implying to have your business be worth billions of dollars was a walk in the park. Typical nigger mentality.

>liberals actually believe Trump won by campaigning on "I'm rich and white"

People are so fucking clueless.

If Trump wanted to build a wall, make fair trade deals, stop illegal immigration, and had an overall theme of nationalism and populism and was a fucking Muslim tranny nigger... I'd still vote for him.

This difference is, she didn't have a penis

"If I have to come up with a strawman to make myself feel oppressed, that's racism."

>To be President, Obama had to go to Harvard and suck his way up the ladder and do as his masters told him.
>Donald Trump had to turn a $1millin dollar loan into a $10bilion empire to finance his own campaign which was being sabotaged at every step by the powers that be, because he was running on platforms that were in the interest of the people and not of the elite.

It's literally the opposite of this. Donald Trump had to build his real estate empire for YEARS to become a household name and during his campaign had to endure hatred, intolerance, and violence from both parties to stand up for what he believed in.

Obama got a free pass because he was black.

>president of harvard law

youtube.com/watch?v=WKYmiWiNqOw

eh, you could pick a better black

ben carson would be a fine pick, but saying you'd vote yeezy is just status signalling

So tired of the meme of these black people who say they gotta try so much harder to get to where middle class white people are

I've done the bare minimum of responsibility and I've easily achieved middle class:

>no criminal record
>didn't stick my dick in crazy or knock a girl up until marriage
>paid my bills on time (mostly) to maintain a good credit score
>bought a house
>stay away from too much vice like gambling and hard drugs
>went to college and got a marketable degree

When a black man does all or most of the above he acts like he needs some sort of reward or recognition, I don't get it

the only advantage is perhaps having an easier time getting a job. But the few blacks in my profession, once employed DO NOT work any harder than any of the other employees to maintain their job or even advance.

Liar

is your wife white

When Kanye runs for president, what will his excuse be?

This dumbass doesn't see how Trump ran an impossible gauntlet. He just wants more handouts. Gimme gimme

MonkeyPrez got into Harvard bc he's colored. He could have never gotten in on his own merits.

Pic related

yeah, don't count on the average nig voting republican anytime soon

I've known the sons and daughters of wealthy families and many have no drive to achieve what their fathers and/or grandfathers did to obtain that much wealth. They either become "artists" or drunks/drug addicts, or work at daddy's company at some position that should be beneath them. This obviously isn't true across the board. But Trump had a greater chance at sucking that silver spoon and accomplishing nothing compared to turning 1 mil into billions. Even Trump's own brother was just an airline pilot and an alcoholic.

>Donald Trump had to be running against Hillary Clinton
ftfy nigger

MODS DELETE THESE SHIT THREADS

[Doesn't mentions trump's successful business that's he's had for decades]

Black cunt needs to suck it up that everybody is entitled to go and run for president, The people choose what the people choose.

>Donald Trump won cuz he was rich n white

He is so, so, so fucking out of touch with fucking reality itself.
>What is Hillary corruption?
>What is Potential War with Russia?
>What are ILLEGAL immigrants?

If he thinks that Trump won cuz he was White, i seriously hope this guy isn't in a respected position by others.

>1 post by this ID
I'm out

of course

For centuries, smooth talking has been the way of the professional politician. It keeps him employed.

Obama is a brilliantly smooth talker, no doubt the smoothest salesman communism has ever seen.
Trump's brilliance comes from his honesty. Honesty won him the election.

Dishonesty is why the Democratic Party will struggle for the next two generations, at the very least. Dishonesty in part thanks to that silky smooth salesman.

That's completely ridiculous. If Trump was a black business man saying the exact same shit, I'd vote for him.

Tbh I'm black but probably younger than you (I graduated college this year) and I've had it pretty chill so far. But I really have to thank my parents and their parents. My mother is from Haiti and I've found that Haitians are either gutter mud eating trash or really stuck up snobs that want to do well and have their kids become doctors and shit. She came here when she was 9 and her mother came alone to work for shit and bring her kids and feed them rice and beans, refusing welfare because she was too proud, and sent my mom and her siblings to Catholic school and decent college (that my mom paid for herself) and had them live at home until nearly marriage. And my dad's mother raised him and his siblings as a single mom and still, instilled the importance of education into him so he went to school, college and grad school and didn't get killed at 25 over stupid nigger shit.

So now me and my siblings are doing well. Even though college is more of a meme now.

why is it that smart blacks like yourself always marry white? just curious. do you just find your own women disgusting or something?

why have i never seen this?

Blacks can jump higher than whites so its basically equality.

Obama won because he was black.

Cuck doesn't even acknowledge they fact the only reason he's on TV and his opinion "matters" cus he black.

i wouldn't call the man a cuck, anytime you advocate for your own people that is certainly not cucking

>tfw Romney was rich and white but still lost

Obama got where he did literally by exploiting equal opportunity. In nothing he has ever done, was it accomplished using his own natural talent, suggesting he used his skin color to bypass hurdles non-blacks would have faced as a presidential candidate.

This means Obama won by means of racism.

What a retard. Hillary was far more qualified than Obama in 2008 but lost because Obama was more of a special snowflake.

I'm so sick of these dipshit "black intellectuals" who do nothing but cry racism.

This is such strawman bullshit. White people overwhelmingly voted for barack because he was young handsome and black and they wanted to feel good about themselves. Fucking IDIOT

well to be fair she's half white half hispanic

I'm not down for the loudness, the attitude.

Black guys go for the chubby white girls that the white guys don't want. They're happy just to get the dick. They're usually chill, can cook, and don't mess around on you. Plus its status a little bit

endless milking of the pity/guilt-cow yarn

"waaaaah life is mean youre mean everything is unfair against me & mine and in your favor waaaaah bend over and cry and accomodate me & give me special treatment ceause waaaaah such misery im so miserable and its all your cruel fault waaaaah"

Nigga it's not even a just black thing. Everyone knows that white women are more attractive. The only exception is if you have yellow fever I guess.

Once you realize that a lot of these professional victims are GENIUSES at manipulating guilt-ridden white liberals into a lucrative career...the entire media establishment and your political views will never be the same. This nigger is king of the professional victims. Everything he says is meant to buttress white liberals masochistic sense of guilt. That's his job and he's damn good at it.

Yeah and I'm sure that DeShawn and the other 93% of niggers that voted for Obama voted for him based on his policies and tenure and not because they wanted a nigger in the office.

>It's racist against blacks that America voted for Obama but didn't vote for the rich white woman entrenched in the establishment

lol okay nigger

>Obama had to be smart and go to Harvard n shiet
Trump went to an Ivy League school

so women are racist towards men?

If you're male and voted for Hillary over Trump, you're a cuck.

He's not a race cuck, but that's all the credit I'll give him.

>capable of talking to two different worlds
If-if-if-if-if-if bu-bu-bu um

okie dokie

>thinking academics should be politicians

top kek

Why the fuck are nignogs so God damn retarded? I mean seriously? This is the dumbest fucking horseshit I've ever read.

that seems to be a case of self-hate though

but then again, i would say she is self-hating if she wants to have mud children

p.s. mr negroid
lets pretend thats factual:
so what?

not really. minority men benefit quite greatly from the dems, who basically give them free reign to tear shit up.

>this is what niggers think

lma to the o

WHARTON
H
A
R
T
O
N

fpwp

Literally kill yourself

Trump didn't beat obama, he beat hillary and bernard sanderstein.
Obama did how ever beat romney and the song bird, despite being vastly under qualified compared to either of them.

"waaaaah waaaaaaah waaaaaah"
it will never end

"thats how racism....."

whats wrong with racism?

seriously, a black guy can talk to trump and he's all of a sudden qualified for president

i mean if you have to have a black president, at least pick a guy like carson or whatever, not some rapper

>thunderous applause from Kikebook, Twatter, etc.
>nobody bothers to check how many prior Commanders-in-Chief went to Ivy League schools, served in leadership positions, etc. . . .
>will call you uneducated, ignorant bigots at every turn

Fuck, I hope the electors pull a fast one so we can just go out and thin these fuckers' ranks from the gene pool.

Let's not forget that Trump is an IMMIGRANT.

Yes, his recent family were poor European minorities that rose to wealth the hard way.

Meanwhile cotton picking jigaboos that have been here for 10 generations+ have done exactly nothing, despite living in the most prosperous nation on Earth.

Just as in Africa, niggers cannot defeat low IQ complacency, and it took a half Jew mulatto to get a 'black man' into the White House.

because niggers are crabs.

This motherfucker ...

How does he not realize that Clinton was the fucking reason Trump won.

These people have completely changed the definition of racism.

Romney was rich as well. Trump tapped into something and got the result. Wealth was not the sole reason for his success.

the ongoing normalization of anti-white hatred and beatification of undeserving base negros in our mass media is terrifying. this can't end well.

That's black. the media washed him white him not showing that, to be a white negro president.

I'm actually embarrassed to share the same board with people who look up to this clown. I mean some people have said Trump could give him some meme position to appeal to the nigger youth or something, but do you honestly think that will do anything?

Any position Trump would hypothetically give to this faggot is already a department that should be scrapped. I honestly think that's why Trump gave Perry the Secretary of Energy position. I think he knows Perry wants it gone, so he put him in charge of it to get it done.

You forgot University of Chicago Law professor, state senator, and US Senator

>implying didn't also go to an ivy league school
>implying it ivy league schools even matter
>implying undeserving retards don't get into Harvard just for a good essay that makes them look disadvantaged

She didn't win

>scholarly
Trump is too.

>intelligent
Trump is too.

>president of the Harvard Law Review
Trump also graduated from an Ivy League school and has accomplished infinitely more than Obama outside of academia and politics.

>product of some of our greatest educational institutions
Trump is too.

>capable of talking to two different worlds
Word salad that means nothing. Trump is obviously capable of talking to both the business and political worlds.

Conclusion: This guy is a blithering retard.

>Coates was born in Baltimore, Maryland, to father William Paul "Paul" Coates,[8] a Vietnam War veteran, former Black Panther, publisher and librarian, and mother Cheryl Waters, who was a teacher
>Coates' father had seven children, five boys and two girls, by four women
>Coates' father got a job as a librarian at Howard University, which enabled some of his children to attend with tuition remission.[11]
>After high school, Coates attended Howard University. He left after five years to start a career in journalism

There are people who can talk shit about how they came from nothing and have achieved something
there are people who can't because they've literally lived their lives as part of a retarded cult and have fucked up every opportunity that has come their way

this nigger is the latter

>Donald Trump had to be rich and white
And how was this any different for Shillary wwwww

>Nov 7
>"Trump has literally no chance"
>Nov 9
>Trump literally walked straight into the white house because racism

>I would vote for Yeezy.
Would the you from a couple years ago be saying that.

>trump's academic past at Wharton
He transferred from another school because he's ass.

>Trump is a sexist because he calls Rosie O'Donnel a pig
>The reason he calls her that is because he dared to not ruin the life of a woman and Rosie couldn't handle that

Someone explain this shit.

>To be pres, ol' donny had to be rich and white that's all y'all!
along with:
-Running an extremely successful campaign
-Running against one of the worst candidates in the history of politics
-Essentially being elected by the media

It was you that fucked up, unnamed liberal black man. You fucked yourself in the ass and now you get to sniff the finger you used to do it for 4 years.

>scholarly leftist faggot
Why do you hate intellectualism so much

>that seems to be a case of self-hate though

Everybody hates niggers a little bit.

i thought Trump was pretty well educated

also there was no black candidate and hillary got to where she was because she was a willing puppet for the elite

Rosie is fucking horrible. I know from experience. She bodied me out of the way while I was paying for something. She was wearing a black dress, black shawl, black yoga pants that went down to the upper calf, and big black sunglasses.

I didn't know who she was and I gave her the eyes up and down, peeped the most disgusting kankle tattoo.

Ever since I knew Rosie was a massive bitch.

>Junior state senator
Name one significant thing that Obongo did as a senator. I'll wait.

Tranny? Maybe. Muslim nigger? Fuck no.

I'm not a big Obama fan but this looks very out of context

>Essentially being elected by the media
what?

more like by the people who realized the media was lying

please continue, haven't heard this one before

He is a fucking cuck, the dude is a race baiting idiot. Who is purposefully being disingenuous because "muh oppression". The dude isn't advocating for shit but self pitty and self victimzation. The dude is a fucking cuck

So in turn, the media was responsible for outing themselves. We are in agreement, just tangling words.

>If I have to jump six feet to get the same thing that you have to jump two feet for that's how racism works.

Hmm...

I remember this pasta. Anyone got the original?

Lol, you mad because you were too shit to be accepted into Med school?

Name 1 thing Obama actually accomplished before taking office besides some liberal fee fees studies.

All fucking cushy jobs where you don't have to do shit all.