I'm 100% convinced Correct the Record or something similar is still active on reddit...

I'm 100% convinced Correct the Record or something similar is still active on reddit. Yes reddit is shit and full of normies, but there's a blatant intentional narrative being fostered.

or maybe its the fact that le reddit XD is filled with retarded college liberals who want to feel self important so they find any way to discredit leaders and think that they could be better in that position.

>If Donald turns off the satellites
sorry W H A T

ThinkProgress is Podesta's outfit, a sub-group of his Center for American Progress.
Talking Points Memo is another Democrat think tank.
Lugenpresse obviously in the tank for the Left too.
They are all footsoldiers of the Left narrative-of-the-day regardless. They organise in private online groups to block-vote and push a prior agreed narrative.

Reddit should also be filled with le atheist logisticians, but anything based on fact leaning positively towards D. Trump is buried.

Of course CTR is still active. This is the campaign that was so convinced they'd win the election that they never even considered a concession speech.

They are well funded a have plenty of operating resources that were probably intended to be available well into Madam President's term.

It's a gaggle of brain washed losers who took the election personally and think Hitler reincarnate is the new POTUS

What did you think would happen

That sub isn't about politics and never has been. It's just for posting sensational articles from (((liberal media))) and circlejerking over it.

>there's a blatant intentional narrative being fostered.
NO SHIT

When the fuck did it become acceptable for us to actively post about reddit on here?

>inb4 le secrit klub

reddit users actively worsen this site

daily reminder to sort by controversial on /r/politics and visit /r/shitpoliticssays

Exactly. They were definitely intended to have a lasting foothold for Shitlery propaganda. They were around only to spin shit she had up her sleeve in a positive light, like when she was going to grant amnesty to all those fucking taco niggers.

>When the fuck did it become acceptable for us to actively post about reddit on here?

Since last year. No one even calls Redditors out for it anymore since Sup Forums is now a colony of /r/the_donald.

>Reddit
And I should care because....?

An entire forum where people generally share and endorse the same set of opinions and viewpoints, how bizarre

Trump is not fit to be president.

The majority of the population agrees and more people are realizing this every day.

Many of us here just supported him to see if it could actually happen, it did.

Dude, it's one of the largest most popular media aggregates. Whether anyone likes it or not doesn't mean it's not important.

>if I say "inb4" it means you can't criticize me for it.

K Chaim

They are born losers, doesn't surprise me at all. They were probably the bulk of the Stein donations too.

It's a libshit hugbox. And I personally do not give a shit if it burns,.

Rewriting history already I see

>it was just a prank gone too far goy. Come to your senses

You're absolutely right. I lurk the front page just to see what the opinion of trump is and the Donald post haven't been on the front page for more than 2 min

Redditors have made his site noticeably worse since gamergate, I don't care how fucking important it is when it completely changed the culture on this site and this board for the worse

if I wanted to deal with redditors I would go on fucking reddit

It's not so much that CtR is active on Reddit as that Soros basically owns the site. Ever wonder how, despite everyone boycotting Reddit Gold, it's over 100% every day? Soros and friends are buying shitloads of gold, directly funding the site. Spez knows this, and in return, "tweaks" the algorithm to make sure that anti-Trump and pro-Globalist news stays on top. Every time the_donald figures out the algorithm, it changes, but never puts posts where they actually should be. It's fake news.

Actaully, they got their funding restored after the election. Same with Soros doubling funding for BLM and Communist groups. Multinational corporations are pouring millions into protesters for the inauguration.

I legit think they're preparing for a war.

Reddit spelled backwards is Ribbit.

gonna be /comfy/ watching BLM commies get BTFO by secret service

>all those retards calling for California to secede

Can we fly some shoops of California with a Confederate flag with reversed colors and like "Not my President. Not my Country. #Independance" memes? Cause getting the liberals to adopt the Confederate cause would cause the most insane cognitive dissonance we've ever seen.

In the 90s, the famous card game Illumanti was made. It had little success, but became famous after one of its cards, "Terrorist Nuke" looked exactly like the 9/11 attacks on the WTC. Another card, "Pentagon", looked exactly like the attack on the Pentagon. This card game would go on to be predictive of almost every major world event from the date it was made until now, including BLM, spirit cooking, and, most importantly, the coming of KEK (seen in their "Frog God" card).

This is one of their cards. It has yet to be fulfilled.

Yeah we know, plebbit sucks and is a liberal echo chamber. Go back there or shut the fuck up about that shithole of a website. Just give it up, it can't be saved and it was doomed to fail because of voting, karma and namefagging. Either stay here and learn the culture or get the fuck out and go back to plebbit because it doesn't matter in the scheme of things.

Sage all plebbit threads.

>This card game would go on to be predictive of almost every major world event
That's a pretty massive exaggeration and some pretty glaring confirmation bias.

>JIDF

Go back to /r9k/, thanks

Don't disagree op. One of the major problems of pol is the inability to realize the importance of reddit. This is strictly about the free flow of information, mind you. Please be gentile.

I've been here longer than you

They learned nothing from election except that they have no real control over "new media" (such as they took for granted with dinosaur media). I am sure they therefore turned to CTR and its offshoots as their new model.

When did you work that out, normie? Newfags need to go back.