Can't stop drinking the diet jew

>can't stop drinking the diet jew
What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

instructables.com/id/How-To-Make-Cola-Syrup/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Put it down.

stap

Drink sparkling water. It doesn't taste much but you get used to it. All the jew foods taste way too much, that's how they get you addicted to it.

Drink regular coke you god damn savage!

make your own cola
instructables.com/id/How-To-Make-Cola-Syrup/

Patrician-tier beverage.

Switch to sparkling water

Hot tea warms your spirit.

white mans drink of choice.

just drink regular and wash your mouth with water afterwards man. why drink that banana-flavored fake shit anyways? it's liquid cancer

drink La Croix it rhymes with enjoy.

its flavor is mediocrity

just get some ice trays and start drinking lots of cold water

itll curb thirst and a bit of hunger

What does sparkling water have over tap water?

Stupid comment posted in anything and if you are eggmen it means your heads break easily. Please view eggshell clients

Reasonable
calories too much
Reasonable human beings.

What the hell happened, Pol responded without some conspiracy theory?

Come to Venezuela we are running out of those soon

Diet Juden indeed.

Next step is Zero Sugar Monster. Good Goy.

it sparkles

apple juice, with A LOT of ice.

I think the carbonation makes it more refreshing especially if ice cold, it's definitely a more effective palette cleanser.

Also, call me a tin foiler all you want, but I don't trust the purity of the content of the tap water at all.

Drink water you fat cunt

Try club soda. It's refreshing and the carbonation makes it less boring that regular water.

i too have a problem with the diet jew... i drink much whiskey and like to mix it with the diet jew... i dont know whats worst the whiskey or the jew.

sparkling is shit
dont waste your money

Drink hot chocolate. It's best. Do it and you will get used to it after a few Days.

Much healthier than Cola which in the long run will fuck up your stomach and is extremly bad for your tooths.

>being this fucking weak

Listen here bong. I'm 25 years old, had consumed more than 6 cans of soda a day since I was 12, and had smoked since I was 15. I kicked all of it at once last month. Quit treating your body like shit. You gain nothing from it and throw your fucking money away for some temporary self gratification. Drink water like you were meant to do. If you HAVE to have something other than water, drink BLACK coffee.

THIS TBQH

Looks like pee pee

unsweetened apple juice has as much sugar as coke. don't fall for the "but it's natural sugar!" meme.

*teeth not tooths
you can say zahlen if you want though, we're all rabit nazifans here and study German whenever possible.

Best reply

Soda water gives you the kick you're craving without any of the sugers and chemicals in regular soft drinks.

Consider buying a Soda Stream if you drink a lot of it

You all must be poor

>eggnog
>supporting the dairy jew

go to the gym basim

Drink Diet Moxie instead

Start drinking more water. Not jew bottled water at the store... tap water and water bottle.

Try teas and herbal blends.

Tell yourself all that junk is just giving money to (((them))).

>chocolate
Hot chocolate is the chocolate jew. Don't buy premixed packet shit. It's full of sugar and corn syrup solids coffee whitener.
Use real powdered cocoa and stevia with milk.

>0.05 CAD (0.00 USD) has been deposited in your account

this