Teen who shot herself in front of her parents is still being bullied

>Brandy Vela, 18, shot herself in front of her parents after being relentlessly cyberbullied. The Texas teen, who was described by her school as well-liked and friendly, was buried December 7. By Friday, someone had opened a social media page in her memory, but it was quickly filled with disturbing posts about her; the cyberbullying literally following her to the grave.

>"Two days after her funeral, somebody opened up a social media page in her name," Vela said, "and people thought the family did it, so it started with people putting sincere condolences. After a few minutes, either four people or the same person posting four times said some things harassing Brandy about being a big fat cow, writing 'you finally did it' with a picture of a gun, writing 'you're a coward,' 'you should have done this a long time ago,' some really horrific things."

>Vela can't change what happened to his daughter, so he's trying to persuade state lawmakers to increase restrictions on social media, making it harder for cyberbullies to stay anonymous.

edition.cnn.com/2016/12/14/health/teen-suicide-cyberbullying-continues-trnd/index.html

Well she looks pudgy in your photos there so I'd say they had a point.

>bullying in real life is fine
>BUT NOT THE CYBERBULLYING, it's not like you can just not read the shit online.

>libshit kills itself
Maybe you want to tell everyone that dogs shit, too?

RIP Mill Park Tree

bump for interest

just make cyberbullying a crime and require all social media by law to require you full address, birth certificate and full personal details.

Don't want to do that? Don't use social media then.

Be silent

beautiful latina qt. would have shown her much love.

I doubt that would stop kids from broadcasting their bullshit all over the internet.

did Sup Forums do this?

this is why mexico doesnt have a 1st amendment.

stupid spics like her would vote against it in mexico.

>cyberbullied

Weak ass bitch, good riddens coward

>nigga just look away

Is that the warlock Styxx?
Peace out

The make the internet illegal for under 18s

Stop letting kids be immune to the law. Put them in jail.

una vela....

what a cute latina, shame she killed her self

Have to jail a lot of kids. This girl was likely already extremely unstable. Normal people don't commit suicide after getting bullied. Even extended amounts of bullying. She had something else going on.

>going online without being anonymous
ishygddt

>giving a suicide any sympathy

Honestly, I wouldn't even attend my own mother's funeral if she killed herself

Not that I don't love my mother, its just i have such contempt for people who end their own life that I wouldn't even care for my mom if she pulled that shit, let alone some random sow

woah holy fuck are you some kind of beast or something?

Yeah I don't mess anything my name is attached to online. I'm not even much of a troll, I just prefer anonymous or at least psuedo-anonymous/handles.

Man you're so edgy, good for you and your virgin status

I remember the most important thing we were taught is to never use your real name, address, etc. while on the internet.

What the hell happened to this idea, was it because of myspace and faceberg? There is zero benefit to putting your information out there

LOL
you'll just create a generation of extremely savvy kids who will find ways to bypass that

you're suggesting we create a new prison system solely for kids?

This. Sympathizing with suicides only create emulation.

I would be surprised if Sup Forums didn't.

Should point out to lawmakers that it's going to be mostly girls who hey caught up in any kind of cyberbullying shit. Then they won't pass it, unless they add some rider that it's men only i guess.

>get called a fat cow by people on the internet
>kill yourself

couldn't she just ignore them? or block them?

Not trying to be edgy, but, is it really that big of a deal if someone doesn't want to live anymore? I feel like it should be their right to end it if it is too painful to live on.

This. Unless you go through some absolute horrors, like extreme disfigurement, terminal illness, PTSD, etc, suicide is just a final cry for attention. It could almost always be worse and it can almost always get better.

Make it a crime to bypass a law

The kids responsible should be banned from all future careers, kicked out of education and forced to work minimum wage, and have all lottery winning confiscated

good. suicide is the coward's way out. fuck that bitch. if i see her grave i'm going to take a fat dump on it.

lol no, opinions of the people around you are literally the most important thing in the world.

as long as they pay off all outstanding debts first

Dam it, stupids fagots these days don't bully face to face. Remember, kill the problem, not yourself.

Nice quads

So edgy and unoriginal. Why kill yourself over such pathetic attempts at trolling. What a dumb girl.

Being bullied while buried 6ft under.

I'm sure its the worms that are bullying her into decomposition

KEK

Agree and checked

She wouldn't have lasted long if she killed herself because of this. As usual she probably had other issues but they are hidding them

I went to school with a kid who was bullied every second of his school going life.

She had tools to block them, ignore them, unfriend them, or sign off. This kid had to look people in the face while they called him a piece of shit and kicked his ass. He made it through school and is a functioning member of society.

She was weak. She would have married a shitty man, produced shitty children, and would have had a divorce. Afterwards, the government would support her and the rest of her bloodline would have been government leeches.

Seriously, if you committed suicide because some people said true things about you(she WAS fat), then you were weak and you needed to be culled for the good of the human race. Good thing she didn't reproduce. This seems like a case of natural selection working as intended.

>psychopath detected

this, depression is a fake illness

You can't walk on the street without visible identification....

ur moms a fake illness

brandy vela, must've come from a tejano family

Was about to say

Funny thing. People who have such visceral reactions against things like suicide, faggotry, the like, usually have some unresolved problems in the area themselves. That's one bit of pop psychology that's largely true.

In short, I think you're depressed and fight against your own self-destructive urges by lashing out against people who did what you are afraid you might one day do.

Its ok to be suicidal user. Really, it is.

Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

Don't be fat. Fat people are disgusting and should be bullied.