POSSIBLE HAPPENING

findingassange.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

findingassange.com/
clicky.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's literally nothing

This. Stop being an idiot believing fake news/announcements.

fpbp

>countdown

Not saying it's fake, but I'm not certainly going to hold my breath.

same fag

fuck off fattog

>be me
>go to findingassange.com/moreinfo.php
>"Has Iraq TOUGHT us nothing about what the CIA says?"

Yeah this is totally not fake.

OR IS IT A HIDDEN MESSAGE?

Fuck off Toothpaste nigger

What is ID

Ummmmmmmm........if this is so fake, why is the site down?

findingassange.com/

"This brings us to today the very early morning of December the 13th, when this site is now live. Everything has been put in place to ensure the distribution of this information is successful and the world will soon know the truth about all the dirty actions of Obama's Administration, the Clintons and the rest of their group of "elites". The information uncovered will be published here at FindingAssange.com for download as well as emailed to 125 unbiased journalists personal email addresses and another 50 media outlets as well as copies of everything have been provided to 15 activists to ensure its release.
We as the people must stand up, speak out and not let these inhumane, illegal actions continue."

Uhhh, if this is legit this is going to be big. I think this is what the real wikileaks stuff that was supposed to destroy Clinton was supposed to be. Holy shit.

Are (((They))) Even Trying Anymore?

oh they tryin'

So we got 20 hours left.

*twidles thumbs*

How is everyone?

Dumbass
I'm still pissed at the fact they can't release them straight away though. They're just giving more time for (((them))) to create a defence strategy

> it's literally nothing
> Stop being an idiot believing fake news/announcements.
Nothing to see there !
Please look somewhere else !

Really ?

good. It's insane to me that Obama hasn't been brought to justice. ISIS are his Contras. These monsters need to be made an example of in order for our society to return to the rule of law.

Not after that last abortion faggot. I'm hoping abortion is allowed everywhere just because of that faggot.

The belief appears to be that using the information as a threat can save Assange's life.

What hasn't sunk in yet, is that such a threat cannot be allowed to persist, so the decision is made to kill the messenger & clean up the mess. Think of it like this: (((They))) know that the inevitable end is for the data to get released.

So. Assange is long gone. He really is folks. Long, long gone. Right in front of the world.

Hillary had 82 women and children burned alive in Waco, TX. Assange was nothing to her.

I wouldn't have cared if the guy didn't turn his message into some kind of slam poetry.

I normally was against it, but that Gaylord had to run his dick tickler about how we're evil for letting it happen calling for "muh uprising."

>pol finds another obscure countdown site

I love you faggots but countdown sites are always bullshit and a waste of time.

> findingassange.com/
The site is arrogant, very similar to some arrogant and evil Israel sites, that do not work without Javascript... (But this at least writes you, that it does not work... Israel museums are not doing even that...)

> Unless we can rape, conquer, infect and control your computer, we will not show you even a fraction of shekel worth of information !

This has never been seen on original Wikileaks sites.
The site may well be a trap.

clicky.com/
Found this in the source code. Watch out, you're being supervised.

FUCK I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF THIS IS SATIRE OR NOT WHAT THE FUCK REEEEEEEEEEE

Good, my fellow 'Merican. How are things in your state. (Commiefornia reporting)

HOO
THAAA
FOOOCK

said that this site is where they would distribute those keys from or that this site has anything worthwhile to it

it could just be there to inform the world and those that deserve it

> so before anybody goes off thinking they can just go take this site down...
> consider being intelligent

This was probably to inform those who discreetly have a stake in it or have info, and its likely fulfilled its purpose already.

> no means of communication between each other means not being spied on, public announcements like this be the signals

In memoriam

you guys still think its going to come out?

i swear they had shit about aliens in the rest of the emails too.

that was debunked already

youre the same faggot from the top. stfu and fuck off.

Can someone provide me with evidence?

Either a good troll or a shitty bot. If digits, it's the Jews.

It was debunked in that the emails were just some wacko writing to Podesta trying to solicit his support for their own wack UFO plan because they heard he was into UFO's. He must get hundreds of emails from UFO nuts. Just because someone sends you an unsolicited email does not mean you support their ideas

Pls be happen

Bah fuck. Someone just hack this little Byethost site and dump the files already. They are using the free plan, that's why you get the bot check js. Shared server.

I would but it's dindin and bedytime for me.

GOTTA BE THE JEWS 80 80 BABY

>102958141
I saw one though that went up the chain of command and said that meetings were being arranged by higher ups. That email chain/discussion was seemingly very serious. Do you know which one I'm referencing?

I'm not familiar with that one

Kek!