You lefties really want this war to happen, huh?

You lefties really want this war to happen, huh?

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-officials-putin-personally-involved-u-s-election-hack-n696146

>Now the U.S has solid information tying Putin to the operation, the intelligence officials say. Their use of the term "high confidence" implies that the intelligence is nearly incontrovertible.

(((high confidence)))

Other urls found in this thread:

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4034038/Ex-British-ambassador-WikiLeaks-operative-claims-Russia-did-NOT-provide-Clinton-emails-handed-D-C-park-intermediary-disgusted-Democratic-insiders.html
independent.co.uk/voices/hillary-clinton-wikileaks-email-isis-saudi-arabia-qatar-us-allies-funding-barack-obama-knew-all-a7362071.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics
foreignpolicy.com/2014/05/05/how-putin-is-reinventing-warfare/
breitbart.com/national-security/2015/06/26/vladimir-putin-supports-texas-secession-movement/
politico.eu/article/le-pen-russia-crimea-putin-money-bank-national-front-seeks-russian-cash-for-election-fight/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viktor_Yushchenko#Presidential_election_of_2004
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-intelligence-idUSKBN14204E
edition.cnn.com/2016/12/11/politics/russia-hacking-conclusions-donald-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Putin LITERALLY broke into Clinton's house hacked her computer himself.

This can't be happening. I just got back from zumba class, and I was going to put my clothes in the washer, and there's a leak in the water heater that the russians made. I didn't actually see them cutting a hole in the water heater, but my plumber has a russian accent, and those soviets hate america. Plus, who benefits from my water heater leaking? That's right, PUTIN's russia does. Let that sink in. It's obvious that russian hackers did it.

Things just keep going from bad to worse. I thought I could fix it by buying a bunch of sponges and taping them to the hole in the pipe, since I read an article saying that they would absorb all the water, but that turned out to be fake news, and now water's starting to flow into the kitchen. I had to make a cushion wall around around the wiring for the lights to make sure they don't get wet.

Why would they do this to me? I don't even know them. This is seriously a huge problem, my world is literally falling to pieces. We seriously need to stop this fake news, it's already ruined my life and it's only going to make everything even worse, that's why we need to pass a law getting rid of the 1st amendment.

1 like = 1 respect

Did Russia hack Detroit?

PUTIN IS THE 400LB HACKER KNOWN AS Sup Forums??

Fucking Russians hacked my coffee maker this morning.

They're starting to piss me off desu

I was completely blue pilled until this year. Three things showed me the light.
1) Hillary cucking Bernie
2) SJW's running amok.
3) Russia is literally Satan now?

Why are liberals so horny to fight Putin?
Did they forget they have nukes?
What's the end game?

We have at least 2.9 million more soldiers than you.

The best part is the fact that the left is constantly getting this "muh Russia" rhetoric shoved down their throat and unironically think Trump is the warmonger with a phone call from Taiwan

>can't even proof that hack was made by Russia
>have evidence that Putin himself hacked that servers

Are American news target auditory really that stupid?

You know, I think you're on to something. I painted a room just today and some asshole made a handprint in the wet paint.

I'm confident it was Putin. I'd recognize those childlike manlet hands anywhere.

No Detroit was one by Hilary the rest of the state voted for trump besides one city in the UP that voted Hilary

Time to buy stock in Murican made vodka. Liquor up them Russians like we did the Indians

>Our proof can't be disproven
>No, you can't see it.

You just need to infiltrate a popular live TV showcast and threaten the staff to not cut the broadcast. Then redpill as long as you want, people will turn the channel on.

Yes
>plebbit comment chain on OP article

>You lefties really want this war to happen, huh?
I kind of just don't want Trump to be President.

>3) Russia is literally Satan now?
What's so hard to believe about the fact that they want to subvert our government?

I'm not saying it's true, but I fail to see how it's implausible.

I mean people piece together a bunch of circumstantial evidence into pizzagate but constructing an evil Russian plot with circumstantial evidence is bullshit apparently.

Okay. But none of these idiots seem to be capable of answering what they mean by hack? How were we "hacked"?

Do they mean information that the DNC didnt want to be made public was made public? If so, that's a not hacking the election - it's hacking a private entity.

No. People at large do not trust (MSM) anymore. And with the news just leaving about there being more votes than voters in detroit, even normies are talking about how long it'll be before someone calls this a russian hack. It's fast becoming an inside joke. We don't want war. Disregard , posts like that are obviously from some libtard echo chamber.

Why are DRUMPFkins such cucks? The only people talking about war are you guys.

He asked about the target audience, which is the members of the public stuck in the echo chamber

obviously those who don't trust MSM don't believe this, but the target audience isn't the people who don't trust the MSM it's the people who are willing to believe it was Russia without proof

What's up with presidents getting their hands dirty lately? First Duterte personally executes criminals, now Putin hacked the US from his PC...

No war. Just a little tap dance on their head like we did with Iran.

Its literally the top post on plebbit right now with like 13k upfucks, plebbit is in the top 10 most visited sites in the US. America may not unanimously believe this, but a lot of people do believe this shit

> Why are liberals so horny to fight Putin?

The US and Russian armies finally fighting it out would get rid of millions of white young men in one go.
USA and Russia are the only 2 countries with an actually large white population.

Makes schemes like this unfold easier:

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

You Ruskies fucked up, desu. The psy-ops were a pretty billiant move to relieve pressure in the short term, but your govt has crossed the Rubicon and America has a long institutional memory.

You remember how Bush II finished the job on Saddam 11 years after his father left office?

I do like Russian people tho. Too bad your leadership is such a bunch of shitbags.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4034038/Ex-British-ambassador-WikiLeaks-operative-claims-Russia-did-NOT-provide-Clinton-emails-handed-D-C-park-intermediary-disgusted-Democratic-insiders.html

And this of course too, "key allies" like Saudi Arabia and UAE must be protected. Can't have the world gang up on the heart of radical Islam.

My brain and eyes hurt.

>they keep saying this
>yet keep refusing to present their (((evidence)))

Seems legit

They give us $$$, military bases in strategically important region, and oil. So fuck you very much amigo.

Reddit is well know to be ridden with bots and shills, do you not remember it from the election? None of this will amount to anything

(((They))) just keep getting more nervous as Monday creeps closer, don't they?

Tomorrow:
>Putin was seen disguised as a maintenance man and tampering with voting machines to rig the election for Trump in several key battleground states, intelligence officials say with EXTREME confidence

/thread

Spread this shit like it's hiv in an 80s black community

> t. Ahmed
Saudi Arabia did 9/11, the 2005 London attacks and finances ISIS and Al Qaeda.

Russians hacked my keyboard! That's why its fucked uop

and Sup Forums is basically one big Russian psy-op. Breaks my heart to see Americans begging for Putin to slide his cock into their mouths.

>Russia
>Politicians worth billions
>Avg income = $6,000/yr

These are the people you brought in to "drain the swamp", you fucking brainwashed chode.

Al Qaeda did 9/11 you dumbass. Bush just exploited the situation to finish the job on Saddam. Saudis give us intel on the Wahabbis.

Saudi Arabia donated 25 million to Clinton's campaign. This is a country that practices slavery and executes people for "witchcraft". You're either a Muslim shill or mentally ill.

This is true, but it doesn't change who sees it.

>(((someone))) posts something on plebbit that will be accepted by radical leftists who don't support trump
>bots and shills force it to the frontpage
>people stuck in the echo chamber believe it because it has over 10k updicks and everyone in the comments says it's true

We're going to die in nuclear hellfire if the left keeps this up.

>Putin personally involved in email hack
are they claiming that Putin himself was the one at the keyboard doing the leet haxxor?

I do get the sense that this is a hub for Russian propaganda, but everything is so murky I really don't know. Everyone's got an agenda, it seems like there's no truth just warring memes being pushed by competing interests.

"What began as a "vendetta" against Hillary Clinton morphed into an effort to show corruption in American politics and to "split off key American allies by creating the image that [other countries] couldn't depend on the U.S. to be a credible global leader anymore," the official said." You fucks helped them because you guys have to be edgy.

It is time to Draft our Daughters, comrades.

Saudi Arabia finances Al Qaeda and Clinton knew.

independent.co.uk/voices/hillary-clinton-wikileaks-email-isis-saudi-arabia-qatar-us-allies-funding-barack-obama-knew-all-a7362071.html

Also, all the 9/11 perps were Saudi citizens.

Can someone edit Putin's face on the SwordFish hack?

They give us money, military bases, intel, influence inside OPEC, and oil.

Russia doesn't do jack shit for us. They are a corrupt dictatorship run by a bunch of mafioso. The people of Russia need to be liberated IMO.

We all knew user. Unless you are 12.

Saudis are the ones who fund and spread Wahhabism in the first place.

the amount of anti russia hate is astounding right now.

>Saudi Arabia finances Al Qaeda and Clinton knew.
>financed
fixed

lucky nobody believes these fake news companies like cnn anymore.

Who is "us"? Hillary and Bill?
Saudi Arabia is a fascist dystopia.

Ahh a Russian shill.

So tell me shill. What can Russia do for the US? As a REAL AMERICAN, what do I get if we lift sanctions?

The truth is that they're a sad little kelptocracy about to collapse under the weight of their own corruption and they're lashing out at anything they can to stop their slide.

Intel on the terrorists they fund and who we are pulled into conflicts with across the Middle East? Great. You're a retard.

Run out of arguments as soon as I started laying down some facts and sourcing them, have you, Ahmed?

I don't hate the Russians, just their government.

Russians would tell you the same, except that Putin's critics have a funny way of ending up dead.

>The people of Russia need to be liberated IMO.

>not learning from Gaddafi

>putin sitting at his computer typing shit into a terminal window
my sides hurt so much

>we can't let you see it though
>its super top secret stuff

I'm no fan of Russia but appropriating blame for things that Russia isn't responsible for is not right. Wikileaks cannot confirm or deny who their sources are because of the nature of their work. But blaming everything on Russia? You provide me some actual hard evidence that Russia is responsible, you show me that evidence and I'll take you a little more seriously. You Democrat voters are insane, it's almost like you want a global nuclear war? Is that what you want? To cover up all the abuse and avoid justice when everyone has been vaporised?

Nope just when you started with the whataboutism - favorite tactic of the Russian troll brigades.

>Hillary Clinton illegally stored classified intelligence from secure government networks on an unencrypted private server

>illegally stored classified intelligence was accessible to numerous people without security clearances

>John Podesta gave away his password to a simple phishing scam

>direct collusion with SuperPACs revealed, in clear violation of election laws

>people in DOJ tipped off Clinton campaign about investigation

>DNC bias for Clinton revealed, lawsuit now underway

>direct collusion with media and journalists to promote Clinton

>DNC Chair resigns and immediately joins Clinton campaign

>Clinton given debate questions ahead of time

>Russia is a threat to our democracy

>we don't need to show you evidence of Russian hacking

>just trust these drug trafficking, terrorist training, mind control experimenting, propagandists and hitmen

>those respectable fellas who routinely topple democracies and attempt to sabotage grassroots movements around the world

It's another round of everyone who doesn't like the spread of radical Islam is Russian. I'll take it.

I am a Russian spy who shilled for Hillary on /pol to push people towards voting for Trump.

They've literally published books outlining their objectives.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics

They've engaged in this type of operation previously.
foreignpolicy.com/2014/05/05/how-putin-is-reinventing-warfare/

I'm not advocating for war, just a little dance on their head like we did with Iran.

Didn't you hear, it's illegal to look at it. Only the media can look so you have to get all your information from CNN and the like.

>Putin hired shadowrunners to do it.

Remember when they had irrefutable proof that Iraq had weapons of "mass destruction"?

The former USSR has used similar techniques in the past to destabilize multiple countries. I imagine its even easier now with the internet.

They don't have to fly academics over and get them drunk while they show them how amazing Russia is. They can just forward out the pictures of sexy Russian soldiers.

They claim Putin kills his political opponents/is a dictator

No country is exempt from geopolitical ambitions and America has made her own geopolitical plays, should the nations that America fucked over all go after you? You'd be wiped out lol. Don't back the Russians into a corner, it won't end well and do not appropriate blame to them without hard evidence, I don't care about USSR propaganda or red scare, I want evidence and proof, we should as people operate like that. Not with emotions like the tards in the DNC and on plebbit do. Provide me that actual hard proof of Russian hacking the DNC (IP logs etc etc) and I'll believe you. Until then? I keep an open mind as you and everyone else should.

The neo "red scare" is getting really annoying, really fast.
>mfw the american libtards are blaming Putler and his meme ""superpower"" for everything
>muh leaks
>muh wikileaks r teh russianz
>muh (((high confidence)))
>muh exposing the truth=rigging the elections
Do burgers even buy into this anymore? Nobody can be this gullable, right? The western media is literally turning into a bizarro conspiracy videoblogs.

So you're saying Obama has reduced the US to the same level as some 3rd world post-commie shithole?

pls check my triple timestamp doubles

"We have evidence but you can't see it"

Had to "reformat" that post about 6 times. What is hiroshimoot doing?

Russians hacked my stocks causing them to plummet

>They wrote books on how they'd do it
>They've done similar things before

Guess Pizzagate is real too, seeing as we have all this speculative evidence thats being taken as fact now

Putin literally hacked into my computer and transcoded my FLACs to 80kbps mp3s and nuked the FLACs.

It will die down after Monday when Trump is elected. Hopefully, the shills will go back too. This is their last ditch effort to keep him out.

The size and wealth of the country is irrelevant. The soviet method of subversion is dependent on the nature of the capitalist and democratic system. It takes advantage of our inherent weakness and our tolerance for free speech.

What they have to do is relatively cheap. Produce propaganda and release it at appropriate times to help move public opinion. We freely import their media, we help them destroy our own country.

Sup Forums got played and supported a puppet
Putin literally personnaly hached USA election
Here is a leaked photo

This
Oldest psyop trick in history
Create a "enemy", directing all attention away from real eternal problems. Start a war , unite against the "enemy" there by solidifying your power and get rid of any opposition to your power under the pretense of them being "traitors".

Is anyone really shocked? The man is a former KGB agent for christ sakes.

This is how a long game is played. It took years to cultivate Assange as well as fringe elements in several western democracies. With this election, all that work really paid off.

This is how you destabilize a democracy.

Russia has been attempting to destabilize its competitors and neighbors for decades now.

Russia attempting to balkanize the USA:
breitbart.com/national-security/2015/06/26/vladimir-putin-supports-texas-secession-movement/

Russia attempting to destabilize the European Union:
politico.eu/article/le-pen-russia-crimea-putin-money-bank-national-front-seeks-russian-cash-for-election-fight/

Russia poisoning the Ukrainian presidential nominee in 2004:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viktor_Yushchenko#Presidential_election_of_2004

In the eyes of Putin, anything that weakens his competitors or neighbors strengthens his nation.

5 or 6 years ago most people understood that, it is amazing how effective their media campaigns have been.

Did he bleach them or asid-wash them from the mainfarme?

>Putin personally involved in U.S. election hack
Truly a master of the cyber. Can this manlet ever be stopped?

wtf i hate putin now

>relate everything in the world to games and movies

Jewish corruption is absolute within the eternal normie.

No, it's not. Let's take what you're saying at face value for a moment.
The liberals sure loved to mock Bush for being a supposed idiot, but with him in power, no other countries were taking control of the US elections and government. If what you're saying is true, Obama has ruined America and will go down in history books that way.

>ex Head of the KGB now prime minster of Russia had open support for Trump.
>independent Evidence of Russian Hacking from entities started by the State security agencies.
>CIA puts out strong confirmation that this shit was going down for awhile.
>Electoral college will hear out the report

I think we should call Russia out on this, and when/if fully comes to light really question the elect legitimacy before inauguration.
I mean fuck, no State actor has in such a direct way ever influence or attempted to meddle with a US election quite like Russia has ever.

Meanwhile:

Reuters: Top U.S. spy agency has not embraced CIA assessment on Russia hacking
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-intelligence-idUSKBN14204E

""The certainty with which it is being portrayed that the intelligence community fingered Russia and revealed multiple attacks -- those are being overblown and put forward with a certainty that doesn't exist," said one Republican congressional aide familiar with discussion among top leadership and committee members. "Absolute work of fiction by whoever is leaking this information to the press."
edition.cnn.com/2016/12/11/politics/russia-hacking-conclusions-donald-trump/

yea like what pol does with the jews so we all feel like were in a holy war against jews
were right though

Can someone please shop Putin typing on a computer or something so it looks like he is personally hacking the DNC?

I will be very grateful.

>Even replacing him with Pence is better
Said no liberal ever

I told you that I'm no fan of Russia, I'm well aware of what they get up to and I told you that America is no saint either. But I want real, hard evidence of them hacking.

I'm not interested in past misdeeds or geopolitical goals, I want proof of the current accusations, that's how it works.

Every millennials on reddit does