Instances Where Diversity Destroys Companies

thestreet.com/story/13586111/1/costco-beats-earnings-estimates-crushes-walmart-s-sam-s-club-yet-again.html

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/12/15/sams-club-ceo-called-racist-for-remarks-on-diversity/?utm_term=.64dbc85c7e66

Tl;dr:
Sheboon ceo of sam's club talked with cnn about urging her partners to lay off white men in favor of colored people has been overseeing a company that has been sinking and losing to it's competition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NRBQhoSfH40
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kek I remember this shit from Drudge. Now the google is crashing this company with no survivors.

Just a bump. How's Yahoo doing since strong womyn took over? Not great last I heard.

have a bump

How is it doing now? That earnings article is from May.

Really? Drudge reported on how the company was failing? That would be hysterical to see if anyone has a screenshot.

I think it's still in the shit compared with costco, which I'm sure staffs entirely aryan men.

Thx m8ey

hahhaha holy shit this is funny

Heres one that shows women makes companies less productive

Jesus Fuck. And of course they wouldn't want gender parity for trashmen or soldiers or anything. Fuck these people.

Over the past two years they have been being btfo by costo. This is costco's ceo.

Yeah fuck them right! Lets join MGTOW!!!11!

lel can't tell if you're being sarcastic newpal

Nah bro!!! FUCK DA WYTE WOMENZ!!!

Where do u shop at?

What are your hobbies?

Ellen Pao. need I say more?

projecting.webm

She got fired for shutting down a shit ton of right wing subreddits right?

Honestly I'm thinking you could make a fortune if you started short selling companies that hired leftwing lunatics as CEO, because it seems like it ends up damaging/killing nearly 100% of them when they do this.

I mean Christ you look at things like Twitter where they absolutely dominate the market and yet their leftist upper management manages to lose literally half a billion dollars every single year.

No, he posted a link to an article about this google cunt being a white hating cunt. I remembered it because she was honest about what PR departments do everyday.

Drudge was talking about Yahoo's stock dropping consistently and how bad the strong womyn was fucking it up. He keeps an eye on search all major engines. But I don't have a screenshot or sauce.

she was just a patsy

there was a guy that bolynu interviewed that did exactly that.he was a ginger dude and he as making hella bank betting against companies that had diversity programs

gay

Link?

link

I think this is the video. His name is charles c johnson

Yep. One of our biggest department stores, Big W, might be closing down. The ceo just resigned. Guess what gender.

Who's the biggest competitor?

link motherfucker

>When you talk about promoting diversity, say you're uncomfortable with white men in positions of power, and graduate from a predominately black college

>Yahoo
Just saw on their front page that there was yet ANOTHER data breach. I ought to give a second look with how I still use their email service. I can see why people are always complaining in the comment sections.

IT's somewhere in this video.

28:10

Kmart

ceo of aussie kmart

thanks, found it tho. i'd say start at about 24:00

ours is fairly diverse as far the floor people are concerned. Everyone is polite, and lines move quickly though.

k didn't know if he actually said how much he had made because of what he did it seemed sort of vague but i would believe it

Yeah but im sure the higher ups arent as diverse. the leadership at least isnt

thanks

No surprises there

dont think hes a jew

russo is a spanish name

>How's Yahoo doing since strong womyn took over? Not great last I heard.

Isn't she an anti-feminist though?

If I remember correctly she is relatively conservative and chastised feminists for constantly whinging.