What the fuck is his problem?

What the fuck is his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u4Uctj88AX8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is there anything more ironic than someone thinking that they are immune to brainwashing from a group that has already brainwashed them?
Seriously this fag is a textbook case of what Bezmenev describes and here he is thinking other people are ruskie puppets

>The Resistance with Keith Olbermann

Kek @ calling yourself "The Resistance" when you're part of the fucking machine that's causing the fucking problems.

Can we please meme Keith's death into reality now?

even joe got woke
youtu.be/u4Uctj88AX8

the left, for all intents and purposes, is dead.

He's struggling with both tunnel-vision and irrelevance.

Each of these ailments is toxic, but together, they are fatal.

Morning Joe looks comfy.

Keith is the only savior this fucking shithole cucked country gets and you clowns are treating him like some kind of Alex Jones.

When Trump starts executing journalists I want you to remember what you did, you traitors.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

WTF I HATE RUSSIANS NOW?!?!

>What the fuck is his problem?

Putin's fluoride in his water.

There's a Republican in office again, so it's the only time his rabid, attack dog liberalism actually sells on the left. Daddy Niggers is leaving and Keith is the closest thing leftist cucks have to a father figure.

i really wish joe didn't turn into another hit show against trump during the election. i'd like to like them

Looks like Keith needs to get his lithium level checked

yeah but he pulled it off pretty damn well for a liberal media channel.
Asked him actual tough questions instead of attacking him on pointless claims like sexism and racism.

God knows the left needed someone like that.

hey finn bro can you post that transparent background putin for me? that's some prime meme making material

It's bretty gud lately. They're basically pro-Trump again, which is strange for an MSDNC show.

Well him and stewart leibowitz

seems to be a very strong, and probably un-diagnosed, chemical imbalance

if they can lock up Kanye they must have a padded room somewhere for Olbermann

He's a shill for the treasonous democrats.

Scum is his problem. Traitorous Russian scum.

maybe china

how will he pay his debts when he's unemployed?

Keith Hobomann is scared

He's insane and should be locked up for his own safety.

Olbermann is mentally unstable. He can't keep a job even from employers sympathetic to his ideology. He's a prima-donna. Now that he's irrelevant he's completely lost it.

Why does everyone suddenly trust Craig Murray? Last week everyone was saying he was a liar when he said he had dinner with Assange and he was alive and well in the embassy>

Why the fuck do we trust this liar cuck all of a sudden?

2:40 is the best. Joe steps in and removes Mika from her role impersonating Rex. She accepts Joe's masculinity and immediately caves

he hasn't been able to rant at the presidency in eight years.

Just realized he's switched to a right side hair part: problem part.