Meanwhile Alcohol....
>increases depression
>destroys your liver
>makes you retarded
>is literally poison
>is addictive
>makes you fat
>makes you throw up

Why is alcohol legal Sup Forums? Why do you continue to drink the liquid jew?

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

rly makes u think huh

this desu

a real meeting of the minds

>Isn't addictive
Gee, that thing that makes you happy isn't addictive huh?
Well I guess masturbation, television, internet, videogames, etc. aren't addictive either.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

DUDE

Helps tremendously with my manic depression without having to take mercury-ridden medication that would turn my brain and endocrine system into mush.

Weed is red pilled as fuck.

>increases motivation
You must be high as fuck to imagine such bs. This is coming from an ex stoner who is 10 day sober of the herbal jew.

Atenttsion whore. crawl back to you manlet cave and drink another 6 pack

I make money as a director at local operation. Supporting my family by selling overpriced weed to nignogs coming to vegas to gamble. Feels good.

Yes, OP. You are not a faggot this time.

Weed makes it easier to self-actualize, so you can properly identify the red pills amongst the blues that are coated in red paint.

Everyone I know that smokes weed smokes everyday.

Everyone I know that drinks does so mostly on weekends or special occasions

So tell me again how weed isn't addicting

Luvin Livin dat a'merican dream?

If weed does all these awesome things then the chemical compounds within it will be synthesized and produced so that the public can consume them at a lower cost and without any of the side effects

rly makes you think huh?

w33d
>nope
>meh, not rly
>keeps you from raging, at least
>see 1 above
>nah
>100% nope

alcohol
>for the most part
>who cares?
>???
>not an argument
>yea
>yea
>if you're a light weight

Source:
smoked w33d almost everyday for about 10 years,
drank alcohol everyday for over a year, went on 1 week cold turkey, can confirm alcohol is quite addictive. More so than cocaine from my experience.

its very addictive mentally, but not really addictive physically.
>Everyone I know that smokes weed smokes everyday
A lot of the reason why is because people assume it is not addictive/harmful so they don't stop themselves from smoking everyday. The lack or perceived harm is a lot of the problem.

>increases motivation
So does cocaine
>cures cancer
No it doesn't
>increases happiness
So does pretty much any drug, especially opiates
>descreases anxiety and depression
It can actually increase anxiety in those that have actual anxiety disorders. You must be talking about stress induced by first-world problems

Also inhaling any sort of smoke is terrible for your lungs. I agree that alcohol is worse but stop pretending weed is some miracle drug.

whoops, forgot about curing cancer
>treatment =/= cure, faggot

They aren't

THIS.

Wait until you get to the three month mark. You'll wonder why you ever did it to begin with. I have way more energy, focus, and motivation.

Speak for yourself you shitskin

it's almost at that point. they have CO2 extract now which is 97% THC average. any of the legal states have it freely available to the public.

The only time weed can give you motivation is when you smoke on 0 tolerance and get high as fuck, and may receive some revelations.
>Wish me luck bros on getting off the herbal jew.

>enhances experiences
>nah

ask me how I know you either dont smoke or youve only ever had mexican brick shit

You can feel the difference immediately too. the right combo of thc to cbd is critical for pain, psych treatment.

CANNIBAS

medical is redpilled, recreational is degenerate.

Redpill, bluepill and degenerate are not arguments. The facts are free men, in a free country ought to be able to freely do with their own body as they so choose. Not only that but anyone who has read the Constitution realizes the federal government has zero authority to regulate ANY drug; for clarification read the tenth amendment, and show me where in the Constitution this authority derives from.

I am 100 percent white you motherfucker. Yes it will give you motivation at the start, but that will all go away with time. I think you may be underaged.

it already exists
it's called marinol
it's been around over 30 years

nah its cuz of your shitskin genes, i've been smoking for three years and am just as motivated when I smoke now as I was back then

Makes food taste slightly better if you get extra high, jacking off might be a tiny bit better, every other experience like sports or hanging out with friends isn't as good.
Even fucking video games become less fun due to lethargy.

Way to reveal too much about your personal life.

>only 3 years

I only have western european and slavs genes you fuck. Enjoy the herbal jew ride bro. There is a reason why the jews are pushing it.

>slavs

Yep, shitskin just like i said

Bye kike, you cant trick me

>Makes food taste slightly better if you get extra high, jacking off might be a tiny bit better, every other experience like sports or hanging out with friends isn't as good.

You must be pretty depressed user

Quarter russian/ukranian for those hard working genes

>potheads believe this

I prefer to be sober when socializing, high when I'm alone.
Steady state cardio like jogging or skating is better, too, when you're high, I guess.

Never understood how people can enjoy being high around others.

my stepdad was prescribed marinol for his stage 3 esophageal cancer, I think each pill was like 5mg, what a fucking joke. We won't even talk about the price. The sad thing is that it was too much for him to swallow the pill so he quit taking them, despite the positive physical and mental effects he reported.

Medical benefits aside, the federal government has zero authority to regulate any drug, the states on the other hand have all the say, as so prescribed by the tenth amendment.

If you dont like being high with your friends then you havent found the right friends my dude

low dose alcohol has medical benefits

Listen here you dumb spooklet.

Addiction is not anecdotal, if it is something you have trouble quitting, and it's affecting you negatively, its an addiction.

Please read books at some point in your life.

Only nonwhites can get addicted to things

i had a bad trip so bad i had panic attacks every night for about a year
it changed my personality forever
fucking garbage

>>increases motivation
stopped reading there

>>increases motivation
That's how I know you are full of shit. I have friends who smoke weed. They are lazy as fuck.

Marijuana is fine in moderation.

America will never be great again until cannabis is legalized.

If it "changed your personality forever" then that means you already had mental issues to begin with.

Your friends are naturally lazy, it's not the weed that makes it so

>this entire post
DUDE

This.

I have a feeling you didnt even read it

Too bad they mix so well

affects some people very differently.

if i smoke i end up working out for hours

>potheads have invaded Sup Forums
What the fuck

Fire up some of that fuckin pesto my man. Get smokin on that real pecorino dude. My man, ey, ey my man, how bout you toast up some of that broccoli, knowmsayn? Ay son, you could always broil up some morning parsley with a side of crispy lettuce my nigga. Get fuckin leafed like you'z the wetcase in a grocery store my herbaceous friend. Goddamn dude, I mean God fuckin damn, forget the cereal and get up on the lawn clippings real fast. Boy it's time to crack open some of them fresh pinecones and get spruced. Son. Ay. Ay. Ay son. Ay son you finna needa some fuckin, some fuckin low growing thyme with that carpet habit my man. Get up in them paving stones dude. Get fuckin ornamental wit it you know? Shit bruh, I'm talkin kohlrabi like some fuckin kushrabi if you follow me. If you smell me. If you torchin that skunk grass smellin ass cabbage. Boy get that savoy. Huffin on that romanesco. Reefin on that granny smith like ya name wasn't Jimmy Greenz. How hard is it man? Ay, how hard is it to fry up some California kale? Why you needa fuckin ask us how to rip up that escarole? We all on it youngin. We all on that Boston bibb, boy. Roll it up boy. Roll it up like we's at the Korean Grill House an you finna got some goddamn bulgogi to go wit that lettuce. Ay man the sun is up isn't it? That means it's time to crank up your lichens like you're sum kinda fuckin redwood. And boy when the sun goes down you gotta fuckin get down with it y'know? Get down with some of that celery, and yes I'm talkin bout the roots. Where the spinach at? Where the fuckin guac at? Get scallioned. Get on that fuckin zucchini like we do. All I'm wonderin is why you ain't crankin on that spearmint like your name was Yung Colgate? Cause son when youz conscious you might as well be unconscious, nahmean? Get fuckin dumbed out on tarragon like you're living in the fuckin riviera my nigga. Whip up some Bearnaise and clear the chamber. Twist up that spring mix and get SPRUNG you Green fuckin Giant.

Like I said, weed is redpilled

no it is just a matter of time. I use to think the same way. Cannabis is very elusive in nature.

Just because it effects you one way doesn't mean it effects everyone that way my dude.

Get a clue

Being a depressed little bitch isn't redpilled, user. Neither is smoking weed.
T. Depressed weed smoker

>when you make an absolutely abhorrent post

you will learn one day that it does not benefit you

If you can manage to smoke and still be depressed then you might need some actual therepy muchacho

Speak for yourself shitskin :^)

i am white you degenerate

secret : LET THE BEES POLLINATE

Weed is degenerate as fuck. And I'm a daily heavy smoker. I wish I didn't have this fucking drug habit. It's ruined my life.

Weed is a depressant. You're not depressed when you're high, only after. So you smoke to feel better, ad infinitum.
The most redpilled thing you could do is break your dependence on weed and conquer your depression through self improvement.
Not like I can talk, thought. I still haven't done anything.

>Weed
>Makes me psychotic and paranoid and potentially so scared I might kill someone in a warped idea of self defense.

>CBD
>Quite possibly the perfect drug and evens me out and relaxes me in every single way.

>Alcohol
>Poor substitute for CBD, am currently addicted to it.

Pass that shit f'am.

Yeah you told me already, that doesn't mean it's true

>only after.

Speak for yourself, I feel fine after I smoke

When do you feel impaired when drinking, pol?

Got my ba-level to .03 and didn't feel any different

You probably don't have depression, then.

Weed never made me lazy or mess with my memory, but it did a whole bunch of other bad shit. Made the depression worse and I look at the world a lot different now. I double think everything, its weird. I'm ultra paranoid about everything in life now.

Shrooms > Weed

The word depressant refers to the effects that a drug has on your central nervous system, not the psychological effects of the drug.

Weed red pilled me. I used to be a whiny liberal fuck and the introspective power that marijuana helped me to rethink niggers, feminism, kikes, and government.

I love how it makes me feel and none of you kike shills is going to take it from me.

I do, actually, but I suppose it's not as bad as what you have.

I'm hopefully going to try shrooms this winter with my pals. I'm looking forward to the experience.