US OFFICIALS: PUTIN PERSONALLY INVOLVED IN US ELECTION HACK

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-officials-putin-personally-involved-u-s-election-hack-n696146

IS IT TRUE?

Other urls found in this thread:

detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/12/records-many-votes-detroits-precincts/95363314/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_incident
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>believing lies from the wonderful gentlemen who brought us MKULTRA

Man they're not going to let up wit their fake news and "according to intelligence". Somethings going to go down before Jan 20th.

completely true, here is the proof

JEB WINS ALL 538 ELECTORAL VOTES DUE TO RUSSIAN HACKS???!?!?! IS THIS TRUE??s???@?!?!?! CNN SAID SO!!!!!

It's another lie brought to you by the Purple Revolution people.

DRUMPF BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Of course it's true. Who else would a republican cozy up to a communist dictator?

Ok dummies, where are you? All those calling for proof?

The CIA does not state that something is "highly confident" unless it's irrefutable. There were spies involved in Russia. Would you prefer they just lay it all out on the table for you, the names of the spies and all? Is that the kind of proof you need? The CIA does not work that way, or haven't you noticed in the past 50 years or do?.

>according to senior officials
Seems legit.

All most as interesting as Medvedev being somehow related to Nicholas II of Russia

like those wmds in iraq irrefutable?

>www.ncbnews.com

kek

It is legit

How can we be sure the CIA isn't compromised by Putin and that all this Russian hysteria isn't just a plot by the KGB to discredit our electoral system? John Brennan, the current CIA director, voted for the Communist Party in the 1976 election. He's probably a mole and a high-ranking Russian spy.

Leave Jeb alone!

Can we just have a nuclear holocaust already?

>nbc
fake news

Jesus Christ, how dumb are these people.

(((They))) are getting desperate. We will see a huge happening. God I hope.

>A rouge element of the government with a history of domestic and international sabotage whos main claim to fame is overthrowing governments is to be trusted with 100% confidence and no suspicion.

Good.

Maybe because that is a better decision than war mongering?

I fucking knew it!

>US OFFICIALS
NOT FOR LONG!!!

>believe
I would wait for proof that clearly shows that Russian hackers and Putin were involved.

I heard this was started back in 2015. It's just an attack against Democrats. And it's phishing, not hacking.

But if it's true Wikileaks got DNC e-mails from an upset DNC employee, the fallout would be hilarious, especially with Liberals falling in love with the CIA now.

Oh man, at this point, I would love to have a handshake with Putin.

Leftists are the fucking riot.

What is this tactic supposed to be distracting us from?

>Say Trump rigged the votes
>Demand recount
>All recount data suggests that Hillary is the one that cheated
>Still blame Russians for rigging vote

I hate this country sometimes...

the aliens that are actually artificial intelligence that have come here to wipe the planet of humans because they've been deemed dangerous to their home world and to the rest of the universe

But when Trump said it was rigged it was right?

Maybe tomorrow user.

the CIA lied about WMDs
about the Tonkin incident
about torture, guantanamo, grenada, noriega, jfk etc

Nah, he was talking out his ass.

Guys, I think Putin might be the anonymous super hacker named Sup Forums.

never change Sup Forums

Yes. Detroit rigged it and still lost

>US intel is the source
this propaganda is nazi era bad

>PUTIN PERSONALLY INVOLVED

PUTIN HIMSELF SAT AT THE KEYBOARD AND LITERALLY HACKED POOR HILLARY'S EMAIL.

he doesnt LOOK 400 pounds... but maybe he hacked his weight too?

its psyop fool
the illuminati is using Russia as a scapegoat
they're fucking desperate
they're picking a fight with a power they've least control over and least knowledge of
they are undoing themselves
soros suicide any day now
they're fucking finished
nuke the pyrimids

>It's another episode of Sup Forums is one person

I wonder if the jews would care if Putin hired assassins to butcher these "journalists" for slandering him.

this is fucking insane
we're on the brink of going to war because the democrats are warloving hypocrites that are absolutely devoid of any individuality as trump has shown us time and time again

>wtf i love the millitary industrial complex nao
>wtf i love castro nao
>wtf i love pizza nao
>wtf i hate kanye nao
>wtf i xyzqwpr nao

its complete lunacy.

They sell MK Ultra at my local recreational marijuana store in Tacoma. I've heard the name is quite fitting. I want to try it but I'm afraid that it might turn me into a homosexual or a communist.

Even if Russia did release information to sway our elections, it's not like the CIA hasn't done that (and more) many times before with the elections of other countries...

I suspect Trump is going to order (((journalists))) executed during his time as potus.

If Hillary won then Russia would have mobilized by now, but since Trump won I think Russia is riding it out to see what happens

You forgot to say "wtf i love china nao" but what happened to "free tibet".

oh yes
millions of souls would have been annihilated, in the name of moloch.

The next 4 days are going to be scary.

REPUBLICANS WANT PUTINS HEAD
RUSSIA AND TRUMP PARTNERSHIP IS FUCKED. REAL NEWS THREAD HERE

fuck off neocon

>Two senior officials with direct access to the information
I love how they can never actually cite anybody

There's no proof the CIA has ever infiltrated the Russian government

>The CIA does not state that something is "highly confident" unless it's irrefutable
Yes just like how Gary Webb was totally wrong about CIA drug trafficking in Latin America right?

>>All recount data suggests that Hillary is the one that cheated
Excuse me?

Its really amazing how hard they are pushing this narrative.

LEAKED PHOTO OF PUTIN PERESENELLY HACKING AMERICA

HES GOOD AT CYBER

>Voting machines in more than one-third of all Detroit precincts registered more votes than they should have during last month’s presidential election,
>Democrat Hillary Clinton overwhelmingly prevailed in Detroit and Wayne County

detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/12/records-many-votes-detroits-precincts/95363314/

oh my fug he's completely in the system

>pushing THIS HARD for Putin was kgb agent numero uno involved in stealing the election from hillary
Strap in boys, the globalists might try something really stupid soon.

>Records: Too many votes in 37% of Detroit’s precincts

Dems got caught cheating.
>I bet the Russians did it.

The CIA can't be trusted at all, though.

Yeah, yeah, you can't judge them by their past mistakes, but you really can't overlook their track record. And that record is shit.

This is what is most hilarious of these stories. Suddenly liberals and democrats are creaming their pants and citing the fucking CIA as a trustworthy source, building rifle now.

I just read this comment on Reddit.

what does it matter if Russia manipulated the election? the soverignty of the united states is a joke. If russia marched across the border tomorrow and trump handed them complete authority of the united states I would bow down and thank them. War mongering lib shills will do anything to keep russia from taking over this country.

what the fuck why would you want russia to take us over? that would be terrifying. the entire world would end. we'd just nuke each other.

thank you for your input, im sure you could do much better in the world intelligence field. your qualifications speak for them self

stfu

yeah maybe if your queen hillary had gotten into the white house we would you war mongering shill. Russia deserves to own the united states. it's a fact.

>oy vey, trust the CIA goy
>there were WMDs in Iraq
>we don't torture people
>we didn't plant crack in the inner cities
Neck yourself

god go suck putins dick for christ sake. truly pathetic.

It's nothing to do with me; I don't pretend to know anything.

I do know the track record of the CIA, though. Whether it's done on purpose to achieve a goal or they truly fumbled, it doesn't matter.

Hence, asking for proof would be prudent, no?

typical libtard. You can't argue with logic so you just resort to insults. and fyw, if putin wanted me to suck his dick I would without question, i for one, don't want world war 3.

Are we supposed to trust the CIA?

Do we not forget MK Ultra?

Or that the media is trying to steal the election from Trump?

>if putin wanted me to suck his dick I would without question, i for one, don't want world war 3

of course you would. not surprised at all you would openly admit it too.

EXCLUSIVE FOOTAGE OF PUTIN HACKING THE GIBSON AND GETTING TRUMP ELECTED

fuck off tinfoil hatman

After the election, and with no clear leader, the democrats have stopped being a party of principles and have now decided to go against anything Tramp wants, no matter how good it may be.

>captcha: select all images with pizza

They have been pushing this "Russian" involvement/interference narrative throughout most of this election. How much tangible proof has actually been given to the public? It is all just CIA hearsay currently.

If ISIS really is America's current enemy #1, why would we be provoking and fighting against Russia and Syria who are fighting to defeat ISIS? This makes no sense? What do they have to immediately gain from taking out forces that are helping in our common goal?

It is not past the CIA and elements of our government to push propaganda out when it furthers their personal goals.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_incident

Pay close attention to the media variations surrounding Aleppo right now. American media is not on the same page as most foreign media whose countries don't have a dog in the fight.
It is happening.

Putin is too busy with other things to personally hack the DNC.

>reality is tinfoil

>"a high level of confidence"
I still haven't seen any concrete evidence of Russian involvement.

>points out known facts
>gets called tinfoil
wew lad

MKUltra was actually real

At the moment, it's tinfoil to think PUTIN PERSONALLY HACKED THE VOTES himself

I think it's clear that higher ups in one intelligence agency ordered the murder of the actual dnc leaker and they're fighting like hell not to be discovered.

>not trusting the CIA is tinfoil
Look at this retard

>party of principles

why do liberals want so much war? do we not already bomb enough people into hell?

those #dieforhillary things we made were taken a little bit too seriously by them.

Oh look it's one more thread pushing this.
Read the rules.

Or the cia was involved with seth rich in some manner.

Explains why the FBI says the hacking bullshit was not from Russia.

>dat cumstain

Damn it, I hate Putin but compared to your retarded libshits he suddenly seems not all that bad after all.

It's so fucking obvious.

The Electoral College won't elect Trump as a president. They will justify it with Russia's involvement.

These madmen are actually gonna do it. They will risk Civil War over this. Go to the gun range. Contact your local militia. Shit's about to get serious.

>NBC news
>anonymous sources
>alleged

No, it's not true.