Russia has committed an act of war against us by successfully engaging in a coup of our government...

Russia has committed an act of war against us by successfully engaging in a coup of our government, one which even Republicans are speaking out against.

And yet you traitor Drumpftards are still fellating his tiny little child penis and thinking every infantile word that spills out of his autistic mouth is gold.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iaSUOFleNRU
youtube.com/watch?v=98n1IbWJhYU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tiny little child penis
Why are leftists always focused on dicks and kids?

I been a vet of the meme wars since the early 80s,

>FUCK OFF CIA.

From everything from majority twelve to pan am flight 103

Time for you bastards to finally lose your funding.

Why do rightards always distract away from the point? Traitor.

Ok dummies, where are you? All those calling for proof?

The CIA does not state that something is "highly confident" unless it's irrefutable. There were spies involved in Russia. Would you prefer they just lay it all out on the table for you, the names of the spies and all? Is that the kind of proof you need? The CIA does not work that way, or haven't you noticed in the past 50 years or do?

You didn't even know how to get your computer connected to another computer in the 80s, nigger. Especially since you weren't born yet.

YOU LOST BUDDY, GIVE IT UP, IT'S OVER

Fuck off, FSB.

>You should of check'd em

>I was playing with everything from TRS-80's to commodore 64's while you were still just a twinkle in your daddys eye.

>should of
>SHOULD OF

Fucking uneducated cuck.

And I was using usenet and running a networked BBS while you were still trying to figure out how to plug in an Atari controller you stupid nigger.

>The CIA does not state that something is "highly confident" unless it's irrefutable

CIA
>"We're not collecting your data guys"
>"There are WMDs in Iraq, guys"
>"Our ship was attacked in the Gulf of Tonkin, guys"

Great track record

>those WMDs are super cereal guys

CIA intelligence

>You boys lost power a long time ago, time to get splintered in a 1000 pieces and scattered to the winds.

Where's your proof? Wait, you don't have any.

Traitors.

And I was hacking your networked bbs with a 300 baud apogee modem through a telnet connection off a SunOS box.

Poor bait attempt. See me after class

Proof that Russia interfered? You mean the multiple government reports from multiple agencies?

Proof that Republicans are speaking out? You mean the countless top-name Republicans that have been on the news talking about this for weeks that you're apparently too retarded to watch?

Seriously, why are you cucking to Russia?

>telnet
>BBS

lol fucking confirmed for stupid lying faggot child

Dear god this is going to be a glorious new YEAR.

GG

You MAD BRO? I GET PAID 1488 rubles to shill on Sup Forums

UH OH!

Looks like the lefty Clinton Cunts just got caught in another treasonous LIE.

It's time to take action against these people.

>Leaking proof of corruption is a coup

I know you do, nigger. Yet you'll still be sitting in an internet cafe with a dozen other dirty niggers without a pot to piss in.

>literally nothing came of stolen classified information

Okay kid.

>multiple government reports from multiple agencies
Still waiting on the proof.

>multiple government reports from multiple agencies
>one anonymous report from a "secret source" published in the Bezos post

>Russia has committed an act of war against us by successfully engaging in a coup of our government

>literally nothing came of stolen classified information

So the leaks were nothing, yet Russia successfully engaged in a coup?

Stay mad, faggot. We have won. You will bend the knee.

>revealing corruption in a government so the voters can vote in a more informed manner is a coup

Trump's not my president, nigger.

The Russians didn't do shit. Trump won the presidency the same way every other president did. I just find the fact that the Democrats are saying the Russians rigged our election to be hilariously ironic.

Traitor.

I would argue that the people who we can actually prove rigged the primaries are the real traitors. Traitors to Democracy.

When these emails were leaked, didn't the FBI investigate them and decide there was nothing important to see? Didn't they investigate them twice and decide it's nothing and that Hillary committed no crime?

If Russia did hack and leak them, why does it matter? I mean, the FBI just said they were nothing (twice). So why does it matter if the rest of the world sees them? How can a bunch of nothing possibly interfere with the election process?

Literally no, they found that Hillary did nothing wrong.

This does not mean Russia did not still have access to classified documents, and committed an act of war by stealing them in the first place.

Oh yes, because we can totally trust the word of our federal government. For all the good they've done us for the past 16 years......

Selling 20% of your country's uranium supply to a foreign nation would be "traitorous" especially since that foreign country was russia.

>I wonder who did that

So why didn't Russia leak those as well?

So I shouldn't believe the FBI, but I should believe the CIA?

.....................Russia DID LEAK THEM

Are you people retarded?

Every intelligence agency concluded that they were leaked through Wikileaks, from Russia.

Can you even read?

You said Russia totally had access to top secret classified documents and stealing these is an act of war. So why didn't Russia leak these and just get Hillary thrown in prison?

This is OP when he took his exam.

youtube.com/watch?v=iaSUOFleNRU

>tiny little child penis
Is there something you want to tell us user? Don't worry this is a safe space, no FBI or CIA personnel here.

The CIA? What makes you think they'll be more honest? They rig elections in other countries for Christ's sake.

Obviously to use as black mail later
this is day 1 shit nigger

Because your points are stupid shit and its best to just laugh and troll you dumb shills.

Yea OP, read it again.

Going to be a long 8 years for you pal. Your misery makes my life better.

youtube.com/watch?v=98n1IbWJhYU

Enlist. Go fight the good fight against the godless Russkies, valiant warrior patriot. In other words, put your fucking money where your trembling crybaby lips are.

Reported to the FBI for sedition. Enjoy your party van :^)

This is the point isn't it? The destruction of objective truth.

................................BECAUSE HILLARY DIDN'T COMMIT A CRIME. IT WAS A DISTRACTION.

FUCK YOU NIGGERS ARE RETARDED

THEY LEAKED THEM THROUGH WIKILEAKS

WAKE UP

Black mail who? Someone who isn't going to be the president?

If they wanted Trump as president, it would have made more sense to leak classified shit and get Hillary taken out of the picture entirely. Not leak a bunch of irrelevant shit and hope Trump wins.

You're not very bright, are you?

Completely agree
There are leaked pics of Putin literally persenelly hacking the election and Drumfcucks continue sucking Putin's dick

He was behind the keyboard that turned Pennsylvania red!!

cheers to our FBI for being patriots and FUCK the CIA.

believe what you want your truth is as good as anyone's user
just as long as its yours

Guys the CIA just released the evidence!

Its obvious, they are trying their best to anger the russian bear and start wwiii.

The CIA is literally TROLLING using fake news.

Hahaha this is fucking great, Democrats either have to admit that Russia wouldn't leak emails because there was nothing illegal in them or that Russia did leak them and there was something illegal in the emails. 3D CHESS

No, stupid.

Hillary did nothing illegal, based on the emails obtained from the leaks.

The leaks themselves, however, contain classified documents which was illegal for Russia to obtain.

No refunds!