Indigenous Australians most ancient civilisation on Earth, DNA study confirms

theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/sep/21/indigenous-australians-most-ancient-civilisation-on-earth-dna-study-confirms

> Scientists were able to trace the remarkable journey made by intrepid ancient humans by sifting through clues left in the DNA of modern populations in Australia and Papua New Guinea. The analysis shows that their ancestors were probably the first humans to cross an ocean, and reveals evidence of prehistoric liaisons with an unknown hominin cousin.

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs
baka.com.au/nsw/moon-rock-aboriginal-site-in-sydney-shows-long-association-with-astronomy-and-dreamtime-stories-20161025-gsa5xc.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>abbos
>civilized
OP plz.

Didn't evolve

This, that is why it is the oldest.

Abos missing link confirmed, get rekt creationists.

>oldest human civilization
>didn't even invent the wheel

Cursed children of Kane.

>civilisation
we wuz KANGS, ya white dog cunt!

Ain't got much to show for it.

Fucking leftists have very low standards for what constitutes a civilization.

You make fun of them but if all the technology disappeared, they could survivr easily in the lands of Australia due to millenia of tradition knowing the land and fauna, while y'all die immediately for not knowing how to do things without pressing buttons or using internet or electricity.

The abbos are prepared for a post apocalyptic world while y'all crackas aren't.

but if all the technology disappeared, how would they truck out the VB to the abbos? they'd die, that's cruel man

Apart from the cannibalistic pedophilia they are ok.

No joke even ants have a higher level of civilization than Abbos.
Farming, construction, domestication of animals. Abbos have them beat in tool use (just barely).

don't you at least have to build stuff to be considered a civilization?

>civilisation

Why anyone is surprised by this is beyond me, but what's more is that they are acting like this is something to be celebrated as a good thing.

>petrol drinkers
>civilization
Pick one please

>civilization
>Only discovered agriculture and writing when the white man came

Reminder that Australoids are the most powerful race in the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs

a few tribes actually had advanced agriculture and aquaculture.
>people still think abos didn't have agriculture after 40,000 years of living in the same place

Abos are good people and one of them graduated from a university. Stop the racism.

Do abbos have big cocks?

I was thinking about that during work today. Timely thread.

amazing

Respect for family is unique to abbos, eh?

I guess you gotta brag about basic shit every human being should do when you have literally nothing to brag about culturally

You try inventing the boomerang and tell me how that works out.

How did they identify tool usage and social hierarchies through DNA evidence?

A single anthill has more civilised society than all of the aboriginal tribes ever combined

WE WUZ ANCIENT ONES

t. actual part boong :^)
p.s. thank god I don't look it.

>unknown hominin cousin
ayyyyyyyyyy

>Bomerangs are unique to Abbos.

The oldest known boomerang was found in Poland.

Also The Egyptians are known to have use them both for hunting and recreation.

Boomerangs are the simplest throwing weapon pre-dating bows and arrows. The abbos never came up with the bow and arrow and were still using the boomerang when Europeans showed up.

The reason they are the ones associated with the weapon is because everyone else on the planet had progressed beyond them by the colonial era.

I doubt it they came from Indians

>civilization

>Didn't evolve
This annoys me actually.
Why do the results show this?
(Hint: because they misinterpreted them)

There is no way they are EXACTLY like the ancient abos.

Playing pretty fast and loose with the term "civilisation".

>that image

We discovered and lost agriculture multiple times.

The climate is fucking harsh here. Farmers still struggle.

>Do abbos have big cocks?
kek god no.

t. anomaly ..

>indigenous australians =/= civilization

Oldest humanoids maybe.

You know how if animals are in captivity too long they're no longer able to be returned to the wild?

That's Abos.

Have any of these people seen what an actual Abo settlement looks like in the current year? They might have had values once, but they've long since ceased to exist.

see "We" were borderline.
"We" actually did have agriculture.
I use the term "we" loosely, I barely am connected to the community both physically or culturally.

No man is ready for that.

I dunno that the Aboriginals 'didn't evolve' m8.

It says Abos are most closely related to Papua New Guineans, who are way ahead of Abos technologically and socially (pic relate).. Melanesians niggas had brought domesticated pigs with them 28,000 years ago.

If anything, Abos have been actively devolving since hitting Australia. Left to their own devices they would have turned into some sort of omniverous desert quadruped

The Eternal Abbo

baka.com.au/nsw/moon-rock-aboriginal-site-in-sydney-shows-long-association-with-astronomy-and-dreamtime-stories-20161025-gsa5xc.html

They had astronomy for thousands of years.

It's possible they had a written language but it got wiped out because they had competing nations (tribes) all over Australia. Lots of written history can get erased. Ask the Romans about the Vates.

Most "ain't-shit" civilization.

>abos
>civilization
pick one

What the fuck is he holding?

>Civilisation
You need to look up the definition of that word.

>and reveals evidence of prehistoric liaisons with an unknown hominin cousin.
Yes, they fucked Homo Florensis. Thta's why they're subhuman.

>NEVER BUILT ONE COAL MINE

That's actually wrong

The ability to survive is based on intelligence

Don't abos eat their kids?

>autistic math nerd survives the outback

they survived the longest so far.

they are intelligent

you make no sense

lmao

>civilisation

really stretching that definition, buddy. idk if you realise just how far you're stretching it.

A baby

dinner

righto, credit where its due
they invented the stick
and now sticks are all around the world

Did you have to deal with abos a lot when you were studying abroad in Australia?

>Civilization
Yeah okay

>TIL abos actually post on Sup Forums

Why the hell are you guys here? Don't you get triggered whenever abos are mentioned and inevitably made fun of?

They needed science to confirm this? The petrol sniffing and ape like features wasnt enough?

Unless they're sharks or crocodiles, not really possible.

>DNA studies confirm

They finally allowed them to test Lake Mungo Man?

Oh? No?

Okay.

Anyway;

1. Does that mean Out Of Africa is finally discredited?

2. If this doesn't discredit Out Of Africa, if they don't mean "earliest peoples", but earliest civilizations - How? Aboriginals had not reached the point of civilization when European settlers arrived.

>civilisation
Problem right there OP

Aborigines have dogs. They also build structures, and some of them had certain types of food acquisition that could be called agriculture.

>Ancient
>Not primative
Really makes you think

40,000+ years of no eugenic advancement. So fucking lucky the Polynesians didn't get to Australia first and genocide them.

>The analysis shows that their ancestors were probably the first humans to cross an ocean, and reveals evidence of prehistoric liaisons with an unknown hominin cousin.

FREE LAKE MUNGO MAN!

Is there a single picture on the internet of a hot abbo woman? There has to be at least one or if any ausfags have seen a hot one irl

so advanced

I denounce this study. Race is just social construct

They probably used DNA to tie a population of modern Aborigines to a group of ancient Aborigines, and they would have known from archaeological evidence that the ancients had those traits.

>Why the hell are you guys here? Don't you get triggered whenever abos are mentioned and inevitably made fun of?
>implying that's not me

You know how much bullshit I put up with them only to have them rant "fuggin white dawg, don't know nuffin, he did nuffin wrong, greens are not bribing us, etc" to me
I want to turn puppies into real beasts - men.
I climb the infinite mountain.

From a reverse image search, it looks like that man was a social reject accused of being possessed or a vampire. Cannibalism is pretty rare in New Guinea.

>How? Aboriginals had not reached the point of civilization when European settlers arrived
And the mesoamericans were savage in some areas when europeans survived to. Their ancient civilisation got much further thanks to climate.
>note the northern indians barely had anything left.

ye

Mungo is probably not a modern man. He might be the missing link.

Cheeky kek.

You are a social construct :^)

>y'all crackas

You really are Argentinian.

You've clearly never met an abbo. Sharks are a far more intelligent life form

hahaha ebin XD

>civilisation

No the ability to survive is based on whether you can secure food, shelter and females while avoiding predators.

This.

Obligatory wise elders.

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

Dunno so much about today, but when we first got over there, definitely. I also seem to remember reading how a mother had sex with her toddler son right in front of some Welsh settlers.

A beautiful people.

Not even joking. Sharks are capable of planning and cooperation. Abbos are not.

This.

Genuinely curious.

Can someone tell me?

Good goy and don't forget white people are born evil.

The academic definition of civilisation is extremely liberal. Basically if they ordered into societies they are a civilisation.

These are white Australians LARPing as abbos, I'm 99% sure of that.

I've been here for a long time, and I have developed a special sense for Australian shitposting. It's not so frequent as leaf shitposting, but it is much more elaborate.

There was like, what, 400,000 of them?

You could fucking strip mine a locations resources, shuffle up the coast and hit up a new joint. Wait a few years and then move back.

That sounds cool as fuck. Let's fence off part off Aussie land and let that continue for study of course and not because 4 legged flesh eating retard abominations would be cool.

No.

Aboriginals aren't really bigger/stronger/much different from whitey.

Mad endurance though. That's why they're good at AFL and boxing.

The prototype is always the best model

And they never managed a wheel in how many millenia?

I don't remember where I read it, and I certainly don't know if it's true, but I recall something about PNG's trying to teach Torres Straight dudes to breed pigs, but they'd just eat them instead so they gave up.