Which Latin American country has the best prospects for future? I'm talking on an economical and societal level

Which Latin American country has the best prospects for future? I'm talking on an economical and societal level

Venezuela

Well it can't get any worse there so I suspect that their growth curve will only go up from now on

This

Probably Peru since their economy is starting to rise and they chose a Right Wing President whose parents come from Nazi Germany

I thought their economy was collasping

Peru or Chile desu

GRAN COLOMBIA

Gonna have to go with Chile. Their economy seems to be growing quite well and their GDP per capita seems to be improving gradually.

me cago en tu mierda de pais maldito negro bembob, hijo de la concha de tu madre malditos retrazados subnormales drogadictos subhumanos.

So far Chile, Argentina and Peru are on a somehow good track, Peru more than Argentina, Brazil is way too big and full of niggers like Colombia and Ecuador to actually become a first world country

Venezuela desu

The Southern Cone once they unite, conquer the rest of South America, and install a strong mass eugenics program.

Chile

Colombia, we are making sure Chile falls by sending our trash there.

This

>B-but my BRICS countries...

México if they get rid of cartels, Panama, all the small tax haven islands and Chile

Can confirm, nothing but the scummiest piece of shit parceros come here as well

That could be said for Mexico for the past 100 yes but they won't uncuck themselves

agreed

/thread

Don't go there.
Come to the land that your ancestor found.

Completely in concordance.

You're doing right....

Those tits are the perfect size and shape desu.