Huge traffic increase on Sup Forums

trafficestimate.com/Sup Forums.org

Up 43% yoy

Is everyone coming over from Reddit?

If you came to /pol from Reddit recently, say I.

I.
been on Sup Forums since reverend billy. i was there when it happened. but im older now so i got into politics more, and naturally /pol....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6PCnZqrJE24
alexa.com/siteinfo/Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I

Nice... paint image... you must be new.

Spike looks like its probably from The Donald. It's free advertising.

Been here since they cornered the Dorner but couldn't flim flam the zim zam

Good. Let the mass redpilling begin

I'm honestly amazed that Sup Forums has mostly maintained its culture and values despite all the refugees. Instead our cancer has infected reddit and is bringing them tears over there. Our little civic nationalist infantry troops spreading Sup Forums propaganda in a gayer but more palatable form.

>If you came to /pol from Reddit recently, say I.

People don't say "I" you fucking MORON, they say "aye"

FUCK ME

Are Americans really this fucking stupid?

You speak in English, we speak AMERICAN

>as if the British speak English

op here. suck my dick u brit. baked af aye

i didnt think this thread would get any traction caused i fucked up the image. my bad. just hit that dab.

So basically we're gettin donald override huh. That's what happened to me. I came from there to here by chance.

>jews
>satanist pedos
>9/11
>centralized banking
>everything
Sup Forums is always right

I'm from /X/ I wanted to see real magick

remember, in each and every cycle, the newly red pilled members of this board are supposed to red pill and shitpost to the newest ones. Continuing the cycle until it engulfed the whole world. And eventually everyone will be a racial realist.

bully every single one of them, scream in their digital faces until they cry themselves to sleep for being such shitbags.

God you fuckin Sup Forumstard, we have ids on this board. We know you're the op

There's been a lot more pizzagate deniers and communist posting. It's been happening for a while now. Getting more traffic after the election makes little sense. Unless they heard about us in the news and wanted to talk shit :^)

i understand and i think that this is still magick, but in more of a numerical form than in a david copperfield or alien telekinesis form.

think of it this way, we've seen the amount of users go up here almost 50% in one year. that means there are 50% more users here now and other websites are feeling that. websites like reddit specifically, which have become totally msm. see here- youtube.com/watch?v=6PCnZqrJE24

stuff like this is turning people away. along with the censoring, constant political steering, etc.

Found the R.eddit fag!!

checkem

bet $10 youre a troll or ctr-type fag

If you haven't been on Sup Forums since before reddit existed, just go back
t. 90% of this thread

go 2 bed already

FUKING KEK!

Look at the alexa page for Sup Forums and the related sites!!!

alexa.com/siteinfo/Sup Forums.org

I came back over the summer after a multi year absence. Something told me I needed to come back and I was not disappointed

Be honest though. Old Sup Forums hasn't aged well

Civic nationalism is cool for every race in their own country, Blacks in america deserve their own country. Spics can have new mexico and socal if they leave everywhere else. Pol is an ethno nationalist board and every race wants to live seperately. We all recognize each races strength genetically as race realists. Jews are the ones that pit us against each other. This is is your first redpill

Benign cancer

Furries need to die.

normies who hear about it in the news and feel it is their duty to correct the wrong opinions of those "alt-righters"

same. twas a beautiful time.

I unironically call myself alt right to trigger normies and faggots here. Its a good name and even if spencer sucks he is doing ok for what all our goals are.

The internet in general hasn't aged well. There used to be quality websites and forums all over the place but everything is becoming more concentrated.

Also, Sup Forums isn't what it used to be sure but Sup Forums was a great ass board before all this alt-right bullshit started.

I've been on Sup Forums since the 2012 primaries.

>Reddit, normies and other come to Sup Forums
Let the come. Sup Forums hungers.
>for people to redpill

Show them your best Sup Forums.

wasnt it around 2009 when stormfront took root here?

I've migrated from gradually more offensive content to the next, basically from 2013 era memes to memebase to r/dankmemes to r/imgoingtohellforthis, Sup Forums is just the final stage, i feel im in good company. I knew of Sup Forums but I didn't really know what it was about, only reason i'm here is because people said I sound like i'm from there

If my memory serves me right it started with the news boards which were worse than stormfront then in like 2011 or 2012 we got Sup Forums which at the time Sup Forums was still the major board here. There were still fb raids and shit, it was great and hysterical. Sup Forums has had a few moments like that but nothing like what Sup Forums did. Hell, /i/ was the invasion board but you can guess why that's gone.

>our goals
Not your personal army, faggot

Sup Forums used to be chaotic neutral, now it's far too hivemind anti-mainstream contrarian bla bla etc

>t. 2007 newfag

>implying oldfags didn't leave with /new/

2006 oldfag. i miss the lol wut pear most of all.

lol i fucking remember this. forgot all about /i/. literally everyday it was a fuckign warzone there. constantly raiding Sup Forums and other various Sup Forums boards. news circualted about that really fast too. plus all the other raids /i/ did on various forums, sites, games, etc. shit was cash bro

More chinese visitors than leaves?

>Sup Forums is the new reddit

Russian shills.

>tfw started coming here to fap at the end of 2006
it was all downhill from there

youd think like 5-10% are shills right lol? the boards are fucking full of their garbage, but to my knowledge, the shills only affect the boards that matter like Sup Forums and Sup Forums? maybe im just closed minded lol?

brother

honestly, I came to pol because of the Trevon martin stuff. I never really have ever gone to Sup Forums.

Now I just use pol and leddit as their own opposite echo chambers since MSM has got it wrong for past few years.

tbqh why do you even need journalism anymore when leddit and 4chinz can be your boots on the ground heuheuheuheuheu

You can see some cancer in this raid, from 2011 so way after /i/ but still makes me member

I miss the old Sup Forums even before everyone cried JIDF, even though in reality the JIDF was here the whole time.

After geoip flags, I was amazed at the number of legit kikes that pollute the chans.

God damn I used to kek at this image in 06

its too bad this didn't originate here or on reddit... but on a secret gamefags spinoff site
i think its time to go potty

watched a youtube video about the craziest threads on Sup Forums. wasn't too impressed with the photos of asscracks and feminine penises. the hipsters on Sup Forums and /lit/ got tedious fast. then i found my home in this hive of scum and villainy...