Hi! My name is Markus Petterson and I'm a journalist working for CNN

Hi! My name is Markus Petterson and I'm a journalist working for CNN.
I've been advised to take a look at this place, we at the studio are doing an extensive report on the alt-right "movement" and the people that compose it.
I've been looking at your "may-may's" ans i think they're so funny! L O L ;).
I have so many questions but I'll begin with:

1- how do you believe we should take action on the rampant racism POC in america and the world face?

2- What should we do to end the systematic racism that plagues the current American and European governments?

3- How much would you be able to give to your local refugee center?

4- How can we end the "white washing" of history as in case of the egyptians? We all know egyptians Wuz blacks (did i do it right?) hahaha :)

That's all i need, take care!

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

fuck you nigger

copy pasta

>Hi! My name is Markus Petterson and I'm a journalist working for CNN.

>Bolivia
How much fucking drugs did you do?

Hi CNN! I sexually Identify as a TI-84 Plus Graphing Calculator. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of solving complex systems of equations with graphing and matrix capabilities. People say to me that a person being a calculator is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install a monochrome LCD display, 30 mm buttons and Texas Instruments branding on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Silver Edition" and respect my right to solve problems and load needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a calculophobe and need to check your RAM privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

behead those who insult my balls

You should pay Richard Spencer for a interview.

Hello mate! I'd first want to tell you that the Alt Right stands for PROGRESS: We are all pretty much Math geeks, Tbh,

Here's what I've calculated recently: With a participation rate of 100%, The lowest percentage needed to elect a President is... 17% How? Just watch this.

This is image 1/2, It shows the calculations I've done. Wait up for the next one chap, And buckle your belt!

FUCK THE RUSKIES FUCK THE RUSKIES FUCK THE RUSKIES FUCK THE RUSKIES FUCK THE RUSKIES FUCK THE RUSKIES FUCK THE RUSKIES FUCK THE RUSKIES FUCK THE RUSKIES FUCK THE RUSKIES FUCK THE RUSKIES FUCK THE RUSKIES FUCK THE RUSKIES FUCK THE RUSKIES FUCK THE RUSKIES FUCK THE RUSKIES FUCK THE RUSKIES FUCK THE RUSKIES

This is the lowest effort larp I've ever seen on here. You should be ashamed.

With the current electoral college, THIS is what the map would look like, We are assuming that the Red states vote 100% Red and that the Blue states vote directly at 50% +1 blue!

Surprising, Eh? But this, This is what math can do for you, Reporter. It can help you give the most EXTREME alternatives, Like you did, When you told us "Clinton wins by a landslide"

What a good joke it was honestly, We are still laughing!

Seriously, the alt-right are a bunch of beta male faggots begging for Trump and Putin to double team their wives.

A
Fucking
Pride flag

We r a board of peace
Behead those who say fag to Milo
This is now a /Milo/ thread

REDDIT,
GET
THE
FUCK
OUT

>Hi! My name is Markus Petterson and I'm a journalist working for CNN.
I'd recommend jumping ship while you still have a job.

Oh it's roleplaying day ! So soon

CNN is a joke. Get a real job you bum

The only actual systemic racism are policies like affirmative action, housing loans to minorities that wouldn't otherwise qualify, extra points on SAT/higher acceptance rates. This actually hurts them since they aren't as well suited for the position, can't actually afford the loan, and are attending higher levels of education than which they are suited.

Dude, that's kind of insensitive.

Object Dysphoria is a serious and debilitating mental illness. You making fun by pretending to be someone who self identifies as a calculator only serves to make the lives of genuine trans-calculator individuals that much more difficult.

Stop subtracting from their lives.

Also, for #3 $0. I don't think we should take in any refugees. They need to stay and fight for what is theirs, if they are too chicken shit to do that, then they can go to a country where they would assimilate easily.

#4 I was at the Egyptian Museum in Turin like 2 months ago. Funny how when the Egyptians painted themselves they had much more Mediterranean features. The portraits looked like they were Greek or southern Italian. Pic related is what they thought of Syrians and actual blacks. If you can't read the caption it says "Mummy soles with the image of two prisoners, a Syrian and a Nubian, to be trampled on by the deceased."

>1 post by this ID

Leave.

You have to go back.

(((cnn)))

That flag looks like a multi colored lifesaver wrapper

Do you taste sweet?

>84
You're young. I had an 83 and 89. But thanks for the laughs.

Fake

OI VEY, LITERALLY NO MORE SHALOM, ONLY SHOAH

Okay nigger faggot

>1- how do you believe we should take action on the rampant racism POC in america and the world face?

stop reporting on it, you guys always just destroying people never telling the truth how all the police chiefs coast to coast are connected to the KKK, you're fucking morons and you couldn't run a decent story even if you wanted to because the DOJ wouldn't approve

>2- What should we do to end the systematic racism that plagues the current American and European governments?
tell the democrats to fuck off, they're the ones who refused to support abolition and promoted lynching and segregation

>3- How much would you be able to give to your local refugee center?

nothing, I can't get past the huge number of homeless veterans on heroin begging for change on the street

>4- How can we end the "white washing" of history as in case of the egyptians? We all know egyptians Wuz blacks (did i do it right?) hahaha :)

some were black but the Ptolemies were white

why don't you useless pricks ever report about how a moorish kingdom ruled Europe for 800 years from Spain and enslaved everybody, that basically black people sort of deserved slavery because of the slavery they committed against whites during Moorish rule, and how about we stop looking to blame people who have been dead for a long fucking time, make the best of what you have

half the people in this nation don't even have hot running water let alone a television or computer and they're mostly white people

>ever since I was a boy

Cuck News Network ayylmao

>I've been looking at your "may-may's" ans i think they're so funny! L O L ;).

you blew it right there, cosplay. better luck next time.

So you are a distant brother of Notch?

>woman
>even when black
>can't take a picture without shoving their face in it.

Sorry. We don't talk to fake news outlets like CNN or HuffPo.

>1- how do you believe we should take action on the rampant racism POC in america and the world face?

What rampant racism? Last I checked the girl who claimed she was harassed by Trump supporters on a Subway was fake. There will always be reprehensible actions carried out by people for shitty reasons, but there is no rampant racism in America torwards POC. If anything, it's anti-white sentiment that is on the rise.

>2- What should we do to end the systematic racism that plagues the current American and European governments?

End the war on drugs and the rest might actually sort itself out. The war on drugs is a 40+ year failed experiment started by democrats and perpetuated by both parties to replace black dads with the state and it has destroyed the black community in America.

>3- How much would you be able to give to your local refugee center?

None. The refugees (migrants) are mostly military aged men. Very few women or children. These are not people escaping from a war torn area, these are slow motion invaders.

It's foolish to think that industrialized nations like those in Europe and the United States itself should be lifeboats for the unwashed uneducated masses of the war torn middle east. They need to fight for their own home land and create a society to thrive in.

Did we (Western Imperial powers) fuck up the state of the middle east? Certainly. But taking in millions of people who offer nothing of value in terms of skilled labor and only drain money that could go to infrastructure repairs or existing citizens is foolish. It will destroy the West.

>4- How can we end the "white washing" of history as in case of the egyptians? We all know egyptians Wuz blacks (did i do it right?) hahaha :)

This seems more like an Academia problem. Egyptologists and explorers in general in the late 1800s and early 1900s were wealthy white men who saw themselves in these rulers. Same reason Jesus is white in most artwork from Europe.

It's a LARPING episode

I NEED SOME MUSCLE

go away faggot
nice copy and paste