So Kiwibros, is this based Maori dude one of us? Is he New Zealand's Trump?

So Kiwibros, is this based Maori dude one of us? Is he New Zealand's Trump?

he's a degenerate. Molested me and my brother when we were 9 and 7 through to our early teens. Wouldn't be surprised if he still does it. Hope he rots in hell.

Winnie's the fucking man.

You wish he did faggot

I want him to molest me while he tells me how auckland looks like china now and how he's going to change it

Winston Peters molested you and your brother for years? What. What kind of position were you in that had you close to Winston Peters?

That sounds like some gay shit and based winnie ain't about that gay shit

When I visited the parliament building I saw him and he gave me one of those "sup" nods. I've been in love with him ever since

Exactly why we never came forward. No one would believe us.

I believe you, it's just literally nothing, I wish he molested me.

You never answered my obvious question. Why were you so close to him that he could do that sort of thing for years? You telling me Winston Peters is your fuckin' uncle or some shit?

lol.

Not uncle but he is a very family friend. Our parents still don't even know.

>His father is of Māori descent and his mother of Scottish descent
PUKANA'D

do a lot of Kiwis have Maori ancestry?

moari's arent arent sperate like 'first nations' of canada, it's a single culture, like the rugby, first the moari war dance then the english game. canada is so backwards with trying to be multicultural then shitting over it's indians. They will never intergrate as long as the liberals try not to have a single canadian identity that can be melded with the indians like they did in nz. that's why nz doesnt have the racial fetish that america has, the moari's knew they couldnt win so they joined,

No
While hes the only anti immigration fella, hes an idiot that will only empower the degeneracy of a Labour-Greens coalition
Our best hope is the possibility of National seeing the light
Or a rational mainstream Alt Right party being formed

National is in the pocket of chinks and poos, lad. Utterly irredeemable.
Winnie or bust.

True
But hes with the Greens
THE GREENS

yes and yes

>National seeing the light
Dont hold your breath!

Lirerally every """"Maori""" has English or Scottish blood

Until they were ruined by copying the black power shit spread by commies/yanks everyone thought them being absorbed into the white population was inevitable