CIA Refuses to give evidence of Russian hacking to congress

The House Intelligence Committee abruptly canceled a briefing set for Thursday on alleged Russian interference in the U.S. election, after the CIA declined to provide a briefer for the session, Fox News is told.

Amid concerns about reports that conflict with details previously provided to the committee, Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., had requested a closed, classified briefing Thursday for committee Republican and Democratic members from the FBI, CIA, Office of the Director of National Intelligence and National Security Agency.

But Fox News is told the CIA declined citing its focus on the full review requested by President Obama, and the other agencies did not respond to the committee’s request, which is unusual given the panel is the most-senior committee with jurisdiction.

"It is unacceptable that the Intelligence Community directors would not fulfill the House Intelligence Committee’s request to be briefed tomorrow on the cyber-attacks that occurred during the presidential campaign," Nunes said in a statement. "The Committee is deeply concerned that intransigence in sharing intelligence with Congress can enable the manipulation of intelligence for political purposes."

Entire atricle is too long to post

foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/14/intel-panel-nixes-briefing-on-alleged-russian-interference-in-us-election-after-resistance.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vEPNV
archive.is/CZ9Ei
archive.is/DBT3C
archive.is/KimDO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Seth_Rich
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

Democrats and their operatives are actively engaging in a plan of treason.

They must be dealt with harshly.

They have nothing to give.

The 17 Intelligence agencies, ODNI says CIA CANNOT PROVE any Russian tampering, CIA has no evidence!

So basically there is no evidence of Russian hacking, about time the CIA admitted it

>CIA has no evidence
fixed

>Implying their job isn't just to go out there and lie anyway.

There are two possibilities as far as I can see:
1. There is no evidence and it was all partisan hearsay from the beginning that was eaten up by a partisan MSM.
2. There is evidence, but it was gained from NSA-style SAPs, and can't be discussed without Snowden-ing themselves.

Either way it doesn't make the CIA look good, so they probably should have kept their fucking mouths shut in the first place.

>Implying their job isn't just to go out there and lie anyway.

only in front of congress

The CIA is now as respectable as a kid in middle school who told everyone he has a really hot girlfriend but he can't introduce her to them because she moved away a week ago.

They have no proof of their claims, so they won't present their findings. I never expected them to.
#noproof #lyingCIA #CIAcoup #CIAmadeitup

>Lambast trump for implying foul play
>Hacking impossible
>Trump wins
>Completely reverse position on everything and fabricate bullshit

Hearsay. FBI was there and said it was bullshit. archive.is/vEPNV
CIA said it was totes true Lolz you're just dumb if you don't believe me.

Washpo -where story initiated- is CIA btw. Bezos bought it a few months after CIA gave him $600m. archive.is/CZ9Ei

Want the juice on the prop or not crap? IT WAS the propaganda. archive.is/DBT3C
They were forced to admit it might be fake news. archive.is/KimDO

Now decide if you think this was "highly probable" or not.

>The Russians hacked the election you guys
>Lol no we won't show you the evidence

Why did the elite crash the cia with no survivors?

Clearly Russia is now in charge of the CIA!

What other explanation can there be?!

Pretty sure it's #2
My guess is the CIA already hack the DNC server for some dirt they can use to blackmail the Clinton administration (the MSM proclaim winner) until the chicoms, brits, ayrans, ruskies, and a staff member kicked in the door and released everything.

Well, all the other intelligence agencies, including those who specialize in cyber security/warfare, don't seem to be going along with it, whatever it is.

I honestly wouldn't put it past Sup Forumssters to pretend to be russians pretending to be Sup Forums pretending to be CIA with the WaPo being the big guy.

>handed over to him at a D.C. park by an intermediary for 'disgusted' Democratic whistleblowers

So, was is this guy: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Seth_Rich ?

As per the FBI report, Clinton's private server was access three different times through Tor exit nodes.

But I don't know about the DNC servers. It wouldn't surprise me if the CIA uses Tor extensively, so...