There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female...

>There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

How do Christcucks on Sup Forums defend this Marxist-tier bullshit?

Matthew 19:24
''Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God."

Jesus' teachings were based on voluntary associations between individuals. Pursuit of Marxism always ends up with an all powerful state enforcing its will through the weapons of the police and the armed forces.

False equivalency is false.

Besides that, without the thought that all souls are equal before the Lord our God, then Equality Before the Law would have never been a thing in the Enlightenment, and would not have been part of the philosophy that guided the writing of the Constitution.

Do you even know what Marxism is.

Joseph was a Descendant of Abraham.
it was was an inheritance to be chosen by God.

>following paul and not jesus

Fuck off. Nobody likes your religion. Would you quit stealing everything. Lying and fucking up and then making fan club posts on here a gabbagorion times. You're self loathers. We get it

Father Abraham had many sons
Had many sons as Father Abraham
I am one of them
You're probably not
So I'll just praise the Lord

That image was made by a Jew.

Meanwhile, let's look at what eye witnesses said shall we. This letter was sent from Pilate to Tiberius Caesar. It's authenticity has been verified and it is currently stored in the Congressional Library in Washington, D.C.

>One day I observed in the midst of a group of people a young man who was leaning against a tree, calmly addressing the multitude. I was told it was Jesus. This I could easily have suspected so great was the difference between Him and those who were listening to Him. His golden colored hair and beard gave to his appearance a celestial aspect. He appeared to be about 30 years of age. Never have I seen a sweeter or more serene countenance. What a contrast between Him and His bearers with their black beards and tawny complexions! Unwilling to interrupt Him by my presence, I continued my walk but signified to my secretary to join the group and listen. Later, my secretary reported that never had he seen in the works of all the philosophers anything that compared to the teachings of Jesus.

Don't let any kike turn you away from Christ.

Judean means Jewish and Christianity should go at the top

Jewish Hatred and Murder Attempts on the Life of Jesus Christ:

Matthew 2:16 - As a child Herod tried to kill Him.
Matthew 12:14, Mark 3:6 - Pharisees held a council with the Herodians to discuss destroying Jesus because He healed a man on the Sabbath day.
Luke 4:28-30 - Attempted to throw Him off the hill because of His sermon.
John 5:16 - The Jews persecuted Jesus and sought to kill Him for healing the impotent man on the Sabbath day.
John 5:18 - Jews sought to kill Jesus because He claimed equality with God.
John 7:30-32 - The Jewish plot to arrest Jesus with intent to kill Him for claiming He was from God.
John 7:25 - It was common knowledge that the Jews sought to kill Jesus.
John 7:40-44 - Some people desired to arrest Jesus with intent to kill Him.
John 8:59 - Jews attempted to kill Jesus by stoning Him for claiming that He was God.
John 10:31 - The Jews again attempt to kill Jesus by stoning for claiming His Deity.
John 10:39 - The Jews sought to take Jesus for proving His Deity.
John 11:47 - The chief priests and Pharisees plot against Jesus.
John 11:53-54 - The Jews make a determined effort to kill Jesus.
John 11:55-57 - The Jews sought Jesus even at the Passover Feast.
John 12:9-11 - The Jews even desire to kill Lazarus because of their hatred for Jesus.
John 18:3, 10, 12 - Jesus was arrested by Jewish soldiers.
John 18:13-14 - Jesus was tried by Jewish leaders who had already decided on his guilt.
John 18:36 - Jesus acknowledges that it was the Jews who would kill Him.
John 18:38-40, 19:1-7, 12-15 - The Jews are adamant in their desire to kill Jesus.
John 19:11 - Jesus acknowledges a lesser and a greater sin in those who condemned Him to death.
John 19:16-18 - The Jews led Jesus away to be crucified.

Jesus Christ was White.

Jesus Christ was white....

New testament is spiritual teaching not direct commandments for the law of nations of mankind as in Quran, Torah etc...

Fuck off kike lover
Religious politics are not politics
Go to Sup Forums with this garbage it doesn't belong here

>religious garbage

Get lost on your way to /lgbt/ kiddo?

Talking about Jesus is "Politically incorrect"
is does belong on Sup Forums

T.

Atheist intellectual.

Hes a hebrew.

Are hebrews white? Or are they Jews.

>posts verse that literally got me into Christianity

What's up.

Jesus looks sound just like the description of indra from hinduism.

There is neither pagan nor Hitlerist, neither hotpockets nor JIDF, nor is there tumblr and r.eddit, for you are all one in being shills.

its just saying god views you all the same, whats wrong with that?

Why Hitler believed in this if he was a Christian?

>The völkisch principle does not admit that one race is equal to another, but by recognising that they are different, separates mankind into races of superior and inferior quality.

Jews of today are malformed. Not only is the biggest group turkish converts, they have been practicing matrilineal inbreeding for two thousand years.
The connection is in deeds; both became the children of satan.

Blue pilled atheists dislike that this is a Christian board, so they think by showing God's scope we will be forced to ascribe it to man (ignoring the many times God has specifically point out bad races - synagogue of Satan- and pushed for racial separation -tower of babel -)

They're salty cucks. But the best thing about atheists is that they're funny to laugh at.

Hierarchy is not against christianity. You just refuse to see the text with its intended meaning. You want to see a postmodernist interpretation, and that's what you will see.
Atheist and kike voting patterns are identical.

God's love and mans physical life are two separate things

>Christcucks can't even see it when god contradicts himself

Now that's funny.

Compare 10/10 and 1/10 with infinity.

Why should they be separated? If god's heaven is multi-cultural, why can't life on earth be as well, according to his logic?

STOP ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT THE BIBLE ANS GOD YOU HEATHEN, THE STARS ARE JUST LIGHTS IN HAEVEN AND THE EARTH IS FLAT

This has never been or will be a christian board you filthy shillcuck.

THIS IS KEKS BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Now you're just being retarded.
>why would I write a novel with more than one chapter

Literally the jews are still hebrews, and jesus is a hebrew living in israel championing jewish independanxe from roman taxation.

>it has never been
Oh, kekist.

Hi kids.

Christianity predates modern Judaism, Hebrew religion doesn't exist anymore.

>b...but don't think about the Big Bang. Let those with (((degrees))) think for you, even if they don't even agree with each other about what version of Jew-math caused the universe to magically pop into existence.

Goes both ways gaytheist

No. The jews of today are converts who share the satanic ideology. Rosenthal didn't care much about that lack of authenticity either.
Makes me wonder.

Its always been keks board.

We never have had or will have any christian presence here at all. Hey christcuck.

You are making the mistake of taking the Bible literally and not substantively. God is an alien trying to guide human development, he is testing us by sending a human alien hybrid to short circuit human scapegoating that has long trapped human mimetic violence. Either we kill each other all or we pass the great filter

Christianity is literally judaism with a messiah.

Are you fucking dumb? Of course your a christcuck what am I saying.

Judaism rejected him as a false messiah of the jews.

Either way its a jewish religion you dumb cuck.

>attacks hard science

Defend the bible saying the earth is flat.

You 'forget' the daily christian threads we had here years ago.
Makes me remember that quote from Hitler and arguing with the jews.

No, jews are hebes.

The diaspora is caused by romans kicking their asses when they burnt the temple of mars. The romans destroyed judea, a pathetic and weak country full of delusional empty minded thieves and whores.

Youd know about that, being a christcuck yourself, youre a part of the diaspora.

Piss off with that shit too ya cunt. Russian pedo commie loaded with brownies fuck

Sorry but this is from Acts of Pilate which is apocryphal

>he authenticity of the document is unlikely and there is no historical basis that Roman governors wrote reports about non-citizens who were put to death.[5]
>Most modern scholars view the Acts of Pilate as not authentic and as a Christian composition designed to rebut pagan sources.[4]

Diaspora was due to rejecting Christ. Are you retarded?

Christianity is true, but most people will reject it and go to hell. To anyone out there who even has the smallest amount of faith and belief, do not hide it to fit in instead rejoice in the lord loves you over your enemies

Judaism says Jesus wasn't the real Messiah. TALMUDISTS killed Christ because his existance challenged their politcal standing. Talmudism ceased to exist in any real capacity in Palestine as soon as soon as Christianity went mainsream. The Ashkenazi you're talking about come from the Caucuses and aren't related to Christianity at all.

>atheism

No thank you I'm not a homosexual.

The hebes were not a weak country. They werent the goblins of today like kissinger. Read that history, faggot. Jewish diaspora killed the hebes and the ways were continued by small pockets of jews and eventually the converts of turkish descent - those whose ancestors had never seen Jerusalem.
It is almost odd how we were warned about fake judeans and the synagogue of satan, and they both qualify as this group.

I'm willing to bet this is the biggest reason why so many americans seem to be civic nationalists.

They don't believe in race as a factor because muh jeebus said so.

Jerusalem is trampled by Gentiles. Christ said this. Yet some translations put Gentiles for "nations" in Isaiah 40:17. What were we told about "endless geneologies"? That mistranslation for goyim in that edition came from Spanish for "peoples" and nothing else. This is all spiritual and not ethnic

I love the "Christianity is Jewish trick" goyim. Why would they prophesy their own trickery if they were laid truly to be tricking you. Everybody is unrighteous

That is because goy=nation. It is a word, and it became a smear word through passing the sheer arrogance of the kikes.
Nigger used to mean black, with no other negative connotations.

How come every city in Greece had synagogues already, if such a plot was in place?

Yeah it's all fucked. You should see how much they and Plato lie about masculinity. God wanted to commune directly in their hearts but they picked up weapons from Red Sea. Called it an earthquake. Whined. Lost their manna. Went only to men. Said a few rabbis (Bible says not to call yourself this) went too and now oral tradition and Adam and god (not Lucifer!) are half women and you marry women to regrow a vagina. Ignore surrogacies. Ignore eunuchs. Ignore all sexualities you don't like. And apple apple apple away. They want a womany antichrist warrior messiah. Mmkay. They think they are their own messiah. I stay away from all this shit directly because to me direct procreation is becoming "as gods" and the knowledge of the apple was simply serpentine knowledge of vaginal activities. Christianity accepted homos when they sold all their possessions to live in caves for 300 years. Then Plato showed up

Because they accost and then say that where they accost wasn't roman. As if they care about rules or know their inheritances

this

>means only the supremacy between the different races and peoples, is not necessary because all under Christ.
>means also that races and peoples should stay in their place and country.

Christcucks are mentally retarded

>he comes on a Christian board just to say this

Things bad at home kiddo?

they are scared of spooky death lel oooga booga! you're going to die one day christ cucks and you might not have a conscience anymore. get over it