The CIA has cancelled its planned intelligence briefing to Congress on the alleged Russian hacks

Its amazing how fast this narrative is falling apart, I thought we'd get another full-on week of it at least

townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2016/12/14/intel-panel-cancels-russian-hack-briefing-n2259829

Other urls found in this thread:

detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/12/records-many-votes-detroits-precincts/95363314/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4034038/Ex-British-ambassador-WikiLeaks-operative-claims-Russia-did-NOT-provide-Clinton-emails-handed-D-C-park-intermediary-disgusted-Democratic-insiders.html
youtu.be/Skeo2uA5IhA?t=500
insider.foxnews.com/2016/12/14/rep-peter-king-kelly-file-intel-agencies-refusing-share-info-congress
youtu.be/0z0iuWh3sek
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4034038/Ex-British-ambassador-WikiLeaks-operative-claims-Russia-did-NOT-provide-Clinton-emails-handed-D-C-park-intermediary-disgusted-Democratic-insiders.html#comments
weeklystandard.com/former-defense-intel-chief-blasts-obama/article/826593
lrb.co.uk/v38/n01/seymour-m-hersh/military-to-military
politico.com/magazine/story/2013/11/obama-vs-the-generals-099379
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you ready to break the conditioning?

The CIA has been infiltrated by the Russians since the 80s

BUT BUT BUT

THE CIA

HARRY REID

OBAMA

THEY HAD STACKS AND STACKS AND STACKS OF PROOF THAT PROVED TRUMP WAS WORKING WITH THE RUSSIANS

DO YOU MEAN TO TELL ME.... THAT..... THEY LIED??

>Records: Too many votes in 37% of Detroit’s precincts

detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/12/records-many-votes-detroits-precincts/95363314/

Dems got caught cheating.
>I bet the Russians did it.

There is no point to have the briefing now. The truth is coming out.

WENT SO FAR

All I know is this is way, way, way out of character for any of the alphabet agencies to be behaving. I hope there's some sort of explanation for this behavior, and it's not sheer incompetence. I actually refuse to believe it's incompetence, it's been so out of character. I hope there's a good God damn excuse. There's something going on that we don't know. It's fascinating but there's something going on.

Not to mention in the recounts even more votes were found for Trump

"the russians" are flaccid and impoverished though, this is mostly just the dems trying to score some point before trump goes full america on everyone's ass

let the russian government believe they had a real effect on the election, its easy.

Then why did Trump fight to stop them, when it would have just made his victory more complete?

Looks like they Alphabet agencies have gone dark. Prepare you bungholes Ruskies, looks like some freedom is headed your way.

Because it's a waste of peoples' money and time.

The recounts and allegations of hacking undermine our faith in our democracy.
If he wants to unite the nation, then he should avoid these subjects like he did.

Who killed Seth Rich?

The CIA is too busy to attend a meeting. They are searching for some people right now to suicide. They have until 6:30 pm tomorrow

www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-intelligence-idUSKBN14204E

CIA was never going to be able to prove Russian interference.

Lugenpresse will do that to you

A UK ambassador delivered the leaks, Obama is fucked, absolutely fucked.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4034038/Ex-British-ambassador-WikiLeaks-operative-claims-Russia-did-NOT-provide-Clinton-emails-handed-D-C-park-intermediary-disgusted-Democratic-insiders.html

Julian Assange did to raise his profile again.

Butthurt liberals were paying via the green party, so all the costs were paid for.

It helped employ a bunch of people to do the recounts.

I only see good things; why fight to stop it?

POTUSFW

When pic related started screaming the CIA needed to IMMEDIATELY RELEASE ALL THE EVIDENCE SO THE WHOLE WORLD CAN SEE WHAT THE EVIL DONALD J. TRUMP HAD DONE, all I could think was;

>This guy might just be legitimately stupid/crazy enough to believe there is actual evidence, and that the """"""""report""""""", if it even exists, will OF COURSE not be shown to the public or anyone else, because it's obviously bullshit and the narrative will collapse.

Kek, they found massive voter fraud in Detroit for Hillary.

I don't think they'll take it that far

It's a waste of time, and literally all media coverage of the recount was dropped once it found voter fraud on the democrats side.

Seriously, that should have been huge fucking headlines, and it would have been if fraud was found on Trump's side.

nice source
fake news

nice try russia

sorry, didn't even cliked the link

Bullshit

lmao

HIS GHOST IS RISING!!!!!!!

>KEK WILLS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uh, you don't get to bring friends

You were born just in time to see the Clinton Intelligence Agency and Clinton News Network falling apart.

Fake news amigo. You should wait until it's been reported by multiple reputable (WSJ, Reuters, AP, NYT) outlets before determining authenticity.

Born too late to explore the new world

Born too early to explore the stars

Born just in time to vote Donald J. Trump

> Q: How defeat CIA?
> A: Ask for proof.

>MUH RUSSIAN HACKERS

Top kek the water filter merchant doing Putin impression kills me.

youtu.be/Skeo2uA5IhA?t=500

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

People who preach about the dangers of fake news and spread it themselves should be fired and fucking blacklisted from ever reporting again.
We've been doing this user
>Where's the proof?
>THE CIA SAID SO, THAT'S PROOF
>You mean the people who claimed iraq had weapons of mass destruction?
>THE PROOF IS CLASSIFIED YOU CAN TRUST THE BASELESS CLAIM THOUGH

insider.foxnews.com/2016/12/14/rep-peter-king-kelly-file-intel-agencies-refusing-share-info-congress

Are the Democrats and the media out of dirty tricks yet?

NBC News is reporting that Russia authorized "hacks of the US" How did this determine this?

>The statement said officials believed that "only Russia's senior-most officials could have authorized these activities." That was an intelligence judgment based on an understanding of the Russian system of government, which Putin controls with absolute authority.

Sound reasoning.

*Putin authorized.

No evidence to give. Saw this somewhere else too. Cancelled due to utter shit.

Anyone noticed the wave of shills? I was having normal conversations here, went away for an hour and there's so many here now they are talking to each other in threads. The desperation fuck.

It was madly convenient how the Russia narrative started on the same day the MI appeal court told Jew Stein to present evidence or fuck off, the PA judge made it clear he would do the same and WI was wrapping up and showing Trump actually gained votes.
Now that this grief stage is also dead in the water, we proceed to the last: celebs trying to jew for Clinton one last time

youtu.be/0z0iuWh3sek

>November 7th: Hillary cancels victory fireworks
>November 8th: Hillary loses election

>December 14th: CIA cancels Russian intelligence briefing
>December 15th: findingassange.com claims they will release new Podesta emails, some allegedly in relation to pizzagate

You really did hope the recount would turn something up magically, didn't you? You sad, sad loser. No wonder the fake Russia hysteria was the last resort after it became clear last Fri that the recount was backfiring.

>102969996
>102969999

Yes, we were raided. Shills were copypasting from reddit chains directly into the threads and got caught.

this is legit terrifying. It is seared into my memory and will haunt my dreams tonight, you immense piece of shit

Maybe this will make you feel better

Because the goal was never to change the results, the strategy is and keeps being to try to get 37 electors to not cast their vote for trump, let it be by forcing the recount to continue and thus unenabling the electors of those states to vote (aka, the recounts done at the last minute), or by trying to persuade them to change their vote to someone else through false public pressure.

>37%
jesus christ

>let it be by forcing the recount to continue and thus unenabling the electors of those states to vote

All of the recounts are over, the results have been certified, and the electors of WI, MI and PA confirmed for Trump (PA faithless electors not withstanding)

I'm still not sure where they'll find faithless electors. There was one GOP Elector in GA who said he wouldnt cast his vote for Trump pre-election (idk if he is still an Elector or was replaced) and there was recently one in Texas who signed that petition.

Electoral Votes locked in for Trump: 137

ME2
WI
MI
OH
FL
NC
SC
AL
MS
OK
AK
NE
WY
MT

Other Electoral Votes for Trump:

WV (5)
KY (8)
IN (11)
TN (11)
GA (16)
LA (8)
TX (38)
AR (6)
MO (10)
IA (6)
ND (3)
SD (3)
ID (4)
UT (6)
AZ (11)

These states that aren't already locked in are, for the most part, reliably red states and they are the state's Trump most easily won. In other words, I don't see the electors flipping. Nor do I see any appreciable amount of electors flipping.

Read the whole thing, cletus. My point was that the recounts didn't aim to have any of the states flip, but rather having their certification be delayed beyond the deadline for their vote to count on the day of the Electors Vote.

I addressed that, dumbass. They have been certified. There are literally no further options for them to delay the certification because its already happened.

Seth rich died for our sins
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4034038/Ex-British-ambassador-WikiLeaks-operative-claims-Russia-did-NOT-provide-Clinton-emails-handed-D-C-park-intermediary-disgusted-Democratic-insiders.html#comments

Notice how none of the news articles actually have a source other than "intel source"

No, the media is Russian.

CIA is it's own nation.

It's either panic or planned. Don't know what's more scary.

I hope he brought a magnifying glass..

>all media coverage stopped once democrat voter fraud was found
Not true, lou dobbs covered it. But then again Lou Dobbs is fucking awesome

the CIA has long been Bush controlled. I have a feeling Trump may fold the CIA into the DIA.

I think that's why the CIA has been freaking out. this shit is really a civil war within the intelligence community. Flynn and the CIA don't have a cozy history together

weeklystandard.com/former-defense-intel-chief-blasts-obama/article/826593

it fills me with a deep smugness knowing I and Sup Forums in general knows more about the origin of the leaks than the CIA and in any case get to relish in them being publicly BTFO lying or not

Michigan was already certified BEFORE the recount began.

I think Syria was the tipping point for the Military

lrb.co.uk/v38/n01/seymour-m-hersh/military-to-military

politico.com/magazine/story/2013/11/obama-vs-the-generals-099379

Yeah lol, I'm still not sure what the fuck panama is going on about. It sounds like he's one of those paranoid fucks from post-election pre-recount

IT WAS HER TURN!

IT'S NOT FAIR!

JUST