Don't you guys ever get sickened by it all?

Don't you guys ever get sickened by it all?

Why do the George Soros', the Hillarys, the Obamas, the hollywood actors, and the top elites of the world want to ruin us so bad? What makes me really disgusted is how they try to frame it as their in it for our best interest like in that elector vid being posted now.

Why do they do it? Why can't we have nice things? What's the purpose?

Other urls found in this thread:

radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/12/14/between-two-lampshades-enoch-spencer-and-anglin/
youtube.com/watch?v=mArV4QryF48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/12/14/between-two-lampshades-enoch-spencer-and-anglin/

The goal of the political left is the death of Western Civilization. They're so insane they actually believe they will create a communist utopia on its ashes.

>Why can't we have nice things?

The true ruling class believes they are superior and they have the wealth to influence change. Also they're psychopaths which tend to make up a large amount of powerful individuals. Combine this and you have people that want to reduce the earth's population to 500 million and enslave the survivors. Because they can. Rothschild family alone is worth 500 trillion.

destabilization to prop up their new global machine from the ashes of the old world.

Left = degeneracy
Right = war

And the pendulum swings back and forth.

Either way, the elites are still on top. They are satanists which is essentially a selfish ideology where one believes they are their own god. They worship Saturn aka Chronos the god of time because it keeps the masses enslaved with time. They don't want to ruin their slaves. All of what they are pushing right now is to anger white people like they did with Brexit and the U.S election because it's actually part of the globalist agenda and you fell for the scam. Brexit is the first step in the destruction of the EU. You say it's good but you have to understand that the EU had already fucked up Europe and so leaving the EU means they will all be super poor and reliant on other powers such as Russia to take them under their wing. Trump wants to get rid of NATO for Russia to have more clay in exchange for helping the future U.S interests in Iran, because that is where we will invade next. Why? Trump talking about Obama's deal with Iran is an allusion. Iran is one of 3 countries that don't have a central bank owned by the Rothschild.
Trump appointed war generals and an oil guy into his cabinet. Why? War is nigh and Russia and the U.S are going to help each other low key but remain rivals, it's like a proxy war.
The media is in on this. They used reverse psychology psy-ops on people like us to vote for Trump. To constantly poke us with racemixing ads and 52 genders - all to provoke white men, for a reason. The media gave Trump $2 billion in free advertising. Come on people. Wake up. They now want to appeal to the normies by having Kanye perform at the inauguration. Hell, I bet Trump will legalize weed in all 50 states - to get mass normie appeal for war with Iran. The media has almost at a 180 now in a way supporting Trump but not fully because they don't want to fool people. They just want you to think they are on YOUR side again. Wake the fuck up people.

____ ____________ ________ ____ _________ _____.

The nigger nigger my nigger nigger.

Acktually

>Nig niggerigger nigger nig niggering nigg.

I agree
soros, the rothschilds, clinons and them they are no longer necessary
time to take action
fuck the illuminati
nuke the pyramids

>fuck the illuminati
>nuke the pyramids
this

this has pretty much been my biggest fear regarding Trump all along. There really is no reason for war against Iran as far as I can tell.

I will support Trump in general but if he embarks on a costly war with Iran I will disavow. He ran heavily on his opposition to the Iraq War, which leads me to think he would not quickly enter another war.

¡You moved the goalpost!

>Why do the George Soros', the Hillarys, the Obamas, the hollywood actors, and the top elites of the world want to ruin us so bad? What makes me really disgusted is how they try to frame it as their in it for our best interest like in that elector vid being posted now.

They don't and they ask that same question of conservatives. Why do you want to ruin our country?

>frame it as their in it for our best interest
That's how corporate propaganda works. It's expensive to hire consultants to make it, and it uses cutting edge techniques.

They do it to shape your opinion so they can get rich. It's public relations on steroids.

Our God Emperor does not rest
Why should we think ourselves more deserving of such things?
Have some pride

>brainwashed cuckservatives think liberals are the bad guys
>they just handed the country to russia
>they literally think it's okay to throw people in prison or kill them for being liberal

Gas yourselves, traitors.

You first, Skype.

>something that nobody said

Lol look how wrong this made-up redneck is! Republicans, amirite?

Every single one of Trump's kids know how to drive construction equipment. They know all the duties of the lowest employees, because they were made to learn them as kids. Even the girls.

Hillary has never done a day of manual labor in her life, has she?

More like humans, amirite? I'm an independent and can't believe they were conned.

i feel kind of bad for people dumb enough to fall for the RUSSIA DID WTC fake forced meme

please don't reproduce

> Trumps kids know how to drive construction equipment.

> That means he'll appointment people who support construction workers and not billionaires....oh...

There will have to be another massive false flag attack like 9/11 blamed on Iran to get enough support from the people.

I too fear wear are in the middle of a massive rope a dope with Trump, the awakening of whites, Alex Jones, the mainstreaming of conspiracy by them purposefully doing sloppy work with false flags. The 5d chess meme is real with the people creating consensus reality, but it's more liked 1000D chess with all possible scenarios plotted out by the beast AI

>Trumps kids know how to drive construction equipment.
>that means he knows more about blue collar existence than your Saudi puppet ever will
Do libshits all have Alzheimer's -- why do they pretend they made a different argument when you BTFO them?

Knowing how to drive farm equipment does not make them rural. It makes them rich billionaires who know how to drive heavy machinery.

I think it has to do with how the sides view man. How do you view man? Is he an animal, a saint, a sinner? The left seems to view man as an uncontrolled animal ready at any moment to unleash all the horrors of the ages. However, there's some men in their view that are enlightened able to give order to the animals. They kind of have a messiah complex going on. "We know better so let us choose for you".

Slave owner's kids knew which ones the niggers were, too. Who cares what menial skills his kids learned? That's the closest any of them will ever get to manual labor. I don't give a shit about Hillary. You sound like a deluded person.

Does Sam really believe that? I mean, he's a smart guy. He went to Carnegie Mellon and Rhode Island Institute of Design.

Read what goebbels said about arguing with the jew he knew whats up

Alex, is that you?

I don't feel bad for them.. I want to slap the crap out them in attempt to wake them up. We will all pay, if they overturn this

Why are left and right comparisons always absurd?If anyone thinks man is an uncontrolled animal, it's the right and their religion, which is used to control their uncontrolled animals through fear of angering the volcano - er, disappointing the sky fairy. The right does precisely what you're accusing the right of.

I agree, but be mindful of the context. This election was a guarunteed legitimacy crisis no matter who won and how - and it turned out to be the biggest shitstorm imaginable, a Trump electoral college win w/out the popular vote

Look at the bigger picture: post-WW2 liberal democratic order is in terminal decline, we are heading inexorably to an era of Caesarism. Naked hostility to election/referendum results by the elites is part of the show. The people are losing faith in democracy and the elites are losing faith in the people. Trump campaign was essentially voting directly for a populist oligarchy to squash another faction of the same oligarchy, classic Caesarist politics.

Spengler predicted all of this 100 years ago.

You don't know the main purpose of religion then, it's to give life meaning. It does also serve as a way to control our baser instincts. But really the core of every religion is based off of common sense morals, which do the same thing.

I think the key difference when it comes to man as an animal is the left seeks to control regardless of your choice out of their sense of good, while the right wants you to choose to be more. However I think I'm beginning to drift into the collectivist/individualist split between them.

few too many mental gymnastics there bud

Not taking anything seriously helps, i kinda of just accepted the fact that these people are actually insane occultist power hungry fucks and it's funny as fuck.

>just accepted the fact that these people are actually insane
just now?
this coming from a place where people get their faces flayed while simultaneously getting their gentiles acid bathed on the daily
you really think what goes on in washington is any different?
illuminati wrote the book on this torture shit
fuck them
nuke the pyramids
filter your water

>this coming from a place where people get their faces flayed while simultaneously getting their gentiles acid bathed on the daily

The fuck are you talking about?

>The media gave Trump $2 billion in free advertising. Come on people. Wake up.
The media wouldn't stop talking about Trump because Hillary's campaign literally told them to back in 2015. The DNC had the media promote Trump, Cruz and Carson because they thought that would make Jeb/Rubio take up hard right positions that would make it easier to beat them in general election.

They called this the "Pied piper" strategy. Find the candidates that say the craziest things and make them seem like the norm of that group and get the others to follow suit and embarrass themselves.

But people liked what Trump said and the media got good ratings from it so now we have president Trump.

Hillary could have told the media to just ignore Trump like they did Sanders. But the point of that $2 billion in free advertising form the media is that the DNC thought it would make the Republican candidate unelectable. That is how out of touch they are, they thought no way in hell Trump has a chance at winning the primary let alone the general election.

Media now has to support Trump because Trump is president and the media is basically ass paper without access to president. That is why the media someone shifts to whichever side happens to be in power. Like the newspapers going to war in Iraq. They still got their hits in on Bush but they went along with the war lies, because you don't report it you lose access, you lose access and you're worthless to readers.

>Hell, I bet Trump will legalize weed in all 50 states - to get mass normie appeal for war with Iran.
That's not how weed works. Weed makes you the opposite of supporting war. I'd only have worried about war with Iran if Romney had been named Secretary of State. But America is done in the middle east for a while. We'll bomb ISIS and help Assad rebuild in exchange for lots of oil managed by mr. Exxon, but we're not invading or regime changing anyone over there while Trump is prez.

I'm talking about the cartels and their butchery

gas t h e k i k e s race w a r now

The weed isn't for the people actually doing the work.
The weed is for the libcuck conscientious objectors so they feel ok with their pretentious lives and don't occupy D.C or something

What's with the pseudo-sexual attraction the right has with manual labor? Humans do everything they can to get out of manual labor for a reason.

>The media gave Trump $2 billion in free advertising.

Because Clinton TOLD THEM TO because she thought that he would shit up the republican race and make it look like the stupid party. You would know this if you read wikileaks which you didn't because you're a fucking shill trying to force a meme.

They hate us.

They want plebs they can rule over, not plebs who demand a slice of the pie.

This is nothing new my man. That's how humanity has always gone.

Pic and video related.

youtube.com/watch?v=mArV4QryF48

This, is their goal that they "let slip" that gets everybody on the right side up in anger.

But their actual goal should be evident to you all by now and I am slightly disappointed, though I still love you all, that you don't see it...

>Clinton foundation is found to be corrupt
>CF is found to be trafficking people
>Roughly at that same time (or vice versa) spirit cooking (ritualistic (black) magick)
>Pizzagate/massive widespread pedophilia....

Now add them together... They're literal satanic + illuminati/new world order monsters committing child torture, sex, murder, etc. to appease some evil power, likely satan.

Sounds good, why not.