WHY ARE CANADIANS SUCH FAGS ON THIS BOARD!!!!!

Seriously you FUCKS! Can you just not shitpost for ONE FEMTOSECOND?

Everytime I try and actually converse on this board, the rest of you fuck faces RUIN IT FOR ME and EVERYONE ELSE.

Can we not just be normal non-autists, or is that asking too much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2yUN6CsuVPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

White power you shitskin oven dodger.

>White power
I guarantee I'm whiter than you.

They started it. I used to be normal but then theyre like A FUCKING LEAF A FUCKING LEAF so I'm like ok then became A FUCKING LEAG.

*leaf

sorry

I can tell from
's posts

that he is right.

Nice double doubles

See, the reason your countrymen are faggots is because most of you are Sweden-tier liberals. Canadians like this are few and far between in your country.

And soon, more Canadians will be faggots unless the political situation is turned for good. Fortunately for you, America just elected its major rightwing party into office once again so maybe you'll see a shift of internal politics within Canada because of America.

Often times your country copies ours so let's just see what happens after a Trump presidency.

>they started it
>concedes and becomes part of the problem.

fuck yea

Xl doublde double mooshead cock earroar haha you got it lick a bitt lick a butt. Maybe suck a tot wow you smart you adorable good post. Ahahaha

*kisses all the canadians platonically*

There, they won't shitpost anymore :3

Oh believe me I'm waiting for our current government to bite the dust.

You think I'm not aware of the problem? This country is being flooded with degenerates and our Prime Cuck has done nothing but pander to SJWs and trannys and chinks and NON-CANADIANS

he who?

Can I get a kiss too, Mommy?

A FUCKING LEAF

Yes. Its too late now. They're all retards and will never let it go. I'm going to shitpost to death.

See?

But this is because so many Cucknadians just troll on this board. CANADIANS aren't being properly represented.

Canada is a nation of violence and savagery.

Alas, this is what you all get for being predominantly leftist for so many years and also voting some retard solely for a shitty drug called cannabis. And voting a leader for only cannabis is not a good reason at all to have a leader.

You have made your diarrhea casserole, so eat it.

youtube.com/watch?v=2yUN6CsuVPw

I'm actually a liberal and I deliberately shitpost to poison the well. I enjoy the fact that those you you share beliefs with ridicule and ostracize you. Enjoy being
>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

>We wuz muzlimz n sheeit

A FUCKING LEAF

It's cus we have this reputation of being so "nice" ohh i'm so fucking nice sorry there you tranny muslim did I just assume your dog's gender?

FUCK THAT!

A FUCKING LEAF

stay buttmad smalldick superior Afro-Hispanic race ftw

But I'm not even trolling. This meme is disenfranchising the real Canadians who want to participate on this board.

Thanks bro ;^)

>Afro-Hispanic

They're just pumping out all kinds of degenerates in Toronto, aren't they?

I'm glad Trump and I at least agree on some things

> H-hey Americans plz respect and notice me senpai I'm a white cuckboi inbred just like you!

why are white Canadian bitch males so pathetic?

any leafs that can't handle the bantz may as well slutwalk on outta here, because you're not cut out for Sup Forums

>white Canadian bitch males

Also I love how you are actually from Toronto I can fucking tell.

I'm going to have to agree w/
Most of you are sad limp dick cucks

> posts Trump

> he literally wants American cock in his mouth

Canadian nationalism everybody

Maybe, but that dosent change my point.
We don't have a fucking nationalist politician in this fucking country. Who am I supposed to post? MacDonald? Borden? that was like 100 years ago.

> We don't have a fucking nationalist politician in this fucking country. Who am I supposed to post? MacDonald? Borden? that was like 100 years ago.

hahahahaha stay butthurt

Run for gov and become that nationalist politician. You totally won't get laughed at bro

>Why doesn't the greatest country on Earth let me shill for Putin in peace? How else am I gonna get paid? It's not like I have a job or anything...

Bump

This is exactly the problem. The degeneracy is rampant here, and not a single person gives enough of a fuck to care.

>LEAFS GET OUT THIS THREAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Maybe it's not degeneracy, maybe you're just wrong

All the Canadians that post here are either Chinese or Somali.

That wasn't funny. That was gay.

You're telling me this isn't degeneracy?

Are you done sucking on babydick?

you fucking what senpai?

its just white Anglo Canadian cultural identity

Can you cucks just be gone and let the real canadians talk?

You need to learn to appreciate canadian humor

I guess when your life is as easy as Canada makes it, you've gotta invent problems to occupy your time so you don't get bored.

The girl on the right has big arms

Yup. Why should you get to tell people how they should live their lives when it harms no one? I though right wingers weren't a fan of big gov

op when i first began lurking in /pol I did not know what all the talk was about canadian shitposting
now I run through the board finding leafy shitpost after shitpost thinking to myself "that dense motherfucker is making us all look bad"

that and cucking white boi

Mooooooo

Mfw macroeconomics does not take place instantaneously and is known to be on an 8 to 12 year delay from concept to observable result.

Line the graphs up.

Israelis?

>harms no one
It harms everyone. It tarnishes the cultural identity and weakens our collective resolve

Exactly senpai.

Get the fuck out of my country

On the bright side it looks like we may be becoming more based in real life, saw a couple of guys in Soldiers of Odin jackets in Vancouver a couple of days ago, some people are starting to fight back.

Muh paganism

>Israelies?

No, no, rabbi, you may not speak.

Cheers

Just accept that you blow ass and get on with your life in somalia. Go suck a kang dick

Cheers what. Cheers up your ass

Soldiers of Odin are an anti-Muslim group that does patrols in shitskin infested neighbourhoods and you don't like them because they use a pagan god of war as their symbol?

>complains about shitposting
>proceeds to shitpost

lol u can't possible be that stupid

this is like troll inception

>Cultural identity
Holy shit pham, the only cultural identity that existed here was wiped by Europeans. We're a bastardization of American culture which is already the vanilla paste of cultures

Synagogue of Satan. Muslims are Semites. Islamophobia is anti semitism. Hingarian non judeans bitch about all these the most. Make third temple. Create isis. Steal and create all our fake money and interest payments

Tfw too lazy to get my restricted PAL.

I hate myself.

An essential structure to act as the key light receptor in the photosynthetic process?

I just wanted a viral thread, famalam

Ya blew it

I like this leaf. Don't burn this one in the day of the rake.

But yeah, Canadians are on some olympic level retarded shit. Trudeau is putting chemicals in your water or something, holy fuck.

Range bans when?

Fucking what? it's a sheet of paper you fill out.

Get a gun.

Proxies and VPNs. Canada is one of the safest countries to use as an IP. It's just a bunch of shills, leaf.

All this circle jerking with three times the pussycucks

No please, we're not all cucks.

Don't listen to this serpent

NO!

Why'd you start a menstruation thread about us then?

K. Nothing like a TRAITOR. But a hard headed zog traitor? The best

If you don't live in a city you have every reason and right to own a rifle.