Is the 60% meme true? Are 2/5 of American posters here non-white?

Is the 60% meme true? Are 2/5 of American posters here non-white?

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38568440/admixture/shriver01.pdf
upi.com/Top_News/2002/05/08/Analysis-White-prof-finds-hes-not-2/UPI-53561020909970
blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/dna-usa-2
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2253976/
geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/
census.gov/quickfacts/table/PST045215/00
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790614/They-don-t-like-drugs-gay-marriage-HATE-tattoos-Generation-Z-conservative-WW2.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

u just mad cuz we be irish kangs.

It's actually 50% in younger ages.

Sadly.

I'm black

then why do they get 3/5 of the vote?

I'm Somali so yeah, probably. Young, isolated teens/twenty-somethings?

It absolutely is.

Stealth spic here.

No, I'm not going back. I -am- in my homeland. My ancestors fought for their freedom and you niggers saw fit to peacefully annex them in.

60%? They wished. Not even 60%, or even 50% European. More like 20-35% European? Let me help you. Anywhere between 28-32% of the US """Whites""" has negro or amerindian admixture. USA is like BEST CASE SCENARIO 35% European country.
It was specially non-Hispanic Whites who got studied. Beware of purity!
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38568440/admixture/shriver01.pdf

upi.com/Top_News/2002/05/08/Analysis-White-prof-finds-hes-not-2/UPI-53561020909970

blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/dna-usa-2

I've always been black myself

america is literally just different shades of nigger

Undocumented here.

Drumpfkins gonna cry next Monday and it'll be delicious!

Said the yellow monkey offspring.

keep in mind that older generations are overwhelmingly white

the american Sup Forums crowd is probably closer to 45-50% white

Legal bean here.

You've gotta go back, mojado.

Sup. Send Atilla my regards.

Yes. Who do you think are the ones defending the niggers and spics on here?

I'm pure Anglo-Saxon with just a bit of German, Irish, black, Italian, Slavic, Jewish, and Indian mixed it.

Whats next monday?

kang here, isnt it better if we are redpilled

I have actually noticed an extremely big percent of "FRENCH" posters are actually Algerians

What's up sudaca?

3rd Gen USMex born raised in LA. Self employed internet entrepreneur. Voted Trump to deport all drug dealing gangster criminal illegal aliens and their families. White for white, black for black, brown for brown, yellow for yellow. Racism is good. Bigotry, not so productive. Educate yourself.

1/2 english, 3/8 german, 1/8 lithuanian

Probably lad. Full blown kang here.

White Americans on average are: “98.6 percent European, 0.19 percent African and 0.18 percent Native American.

Russian Y-DNA is between 3-5% genetically East and South Asian.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2253976/

REEEEE

>75% Polish
>12.5% Italian
>6.25% Norwegian
>6.25 Czech

According to you rejects, I'm not white so OP, yes.

most americans are minorities, soon to be the majority, pic related is me

>irish kangs

thanks for the kek

Forgot to mention, this is counting Hispanic "whites" who are only ~70% white.

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/

It's true i've been catching niggers and having to expose them on here. It's a disgrace, they're not real Americans!

One drop rule, nigger. Your study also studied all ethnic groups of Russia, not just ethnic Russians

Sup my niggas

Your people are fucking lazy, vile, wastes of space. Seriously, I fucking hate you Somali faggots.

>Is the 60% meme true?

No. It's even lower. It's 56%.

Next Monday is when Trump wins the electoral college by an even wider margin than expected because a bunch of democratic electors are not going to vote for Hillary.

It's just more winning.

dont worry, trump timeline now. get rid of illegals, less spic babies being made. will slow down American take over.
fuck, reading all these comments with American flags am i the only white one here wtf

Nah, gotta remember, that's new children being born today. I'd say probably 7 or 8 tenths of pollacks are white.

Wrong. It discriminates between ethnic groups.

>Here, we focus on the intraethnic variation among Russians, the largest in present-day monoethnic population, living in an area covering more than a third of continental Europe. Russian “ethnicity,” understood as indicated above, was finally formed approximately in the 14th-16th centuries within the central-eastern and northern parts of the eastern Europe, whereas the south and the west of this large area became homelands of linguistically closely related Ukrainians and Belorussians.

america is demographically fucked

that is the only redpill that matters

time to leave

2/5 of Americans are non-white, not necessarily American posters.

It doesn't distinguishes Ufa/Kazan and Far Eastern residents, mate. People there are not considered Russian by Russians.

census.gov/quickfacts/table/PST045215/00

Yeah I'm gonna go ahead and side with the official census website over a cropped 4chin pitcher.

I wish he would just get rid of all the niggers. Atleast the damn beaners can take care of themselves a bit, we basically pay niggers to live, every once in a while they might work.

maybe for people who have been here forever

many can trace their roots back 100% to europe over just the last 100 years or so

Japan is like 99% Japanese yet all the Japanese posters here are white

>We conclude that the Y chromosome pool of Russians in their historic settlement area is predominantly a composite of their proto-Slavic heritage and, in particular in the Russian North, of extensive admixture with Finno-Ugric speakers.

This includes all Russians consider all territories that are now part of northern European Russia were exclusively Finno-Ugric until the Migration Period.

>People there are not considered Russian by Russians.
That does not matter at all.

im polish. I would imagine hte politics of Sup Forums mean it's mostly white but we have some blacks here for sure.

America is ~10% niggers

No the 60% meme isn't true

The data is from genetic tests a la 23andMe, not MUH HERITAGE.

fuck off you betraying faggot, we don't want you here. We're sending you to Guatemala where you belong you ugly piece of shit

Many people outside the US think it is 1/3 black or something due to the kike media, when it is 12.6%, stagnating, and largely concentrated in the cotton belt and urban shitholes.

im saying it is a pretty pointless data point

and a bit distorted since newer arrivals will be 100% and older arrivals are really higher than the .2% black and .2% native

>and a bit distorted since newer arrivals will be 100% and older arrivals are really higher than the .2% black and .2% native

Yes, no white people in America

40% here. I'm gonna go see Trump in Mobile, AL on Saturday.

CAN'T CORNA THA DORNA

>all Russians
Include Ahmed in study of English genetics then lol

No worries, I'm sure you have some positive qualities too.

Right here dude. I'm about 3/4 white, 1/4 black. Also I'm Dominican.

>implying a Nip will ever know the difference between an European and Russian

Reminder that the Irish had three levels of kings and the lowest level was a king of like 100 people. Large portions of African American culture are actually "cracker" culture, and these were primarily Irish immigrants.

You're confusing nationality with ethnicity. Nationality is meaningless from a genetic perspective.

>Here, we focus on the intraethnic variation among Russians, the largest in present-day monoethnic population, living in an area covering more than a third of continental Europe. Russian “ethnicity,” understood as indicated above, was finally formed approximately in the 14th-16th centuries within the central-eastern and northern parts of the eastern Europe, whereas the south and the west of this large area became homelands of linguistically closely related Ukrainians and Belorussians.

You sound tejano

Can someone explain this 60%b meme? I understand last year was the first hear there was more non white babies than white babies, a clear indicator that the white population is at least steadily declining but not something that will be noticeable until like another generation or two. And lots of shit can change from then.

Why does the census claim there's 73% of people in the U.S. identifying as white only?

And I'm white yeah, I can't imagine anyone who isn't white browsing Sup Forums

You need to go back

It means Millennials aren't having babies. We know they're the most Leftist generation, least financially independent, and most narcissistic. The upcoming Gen Z cohort is the most conservative since the Greatest Generation.

Wallaaaahi bro take it easy.

The people are poor but they live with quiet dignity

>Non-Hispanic White 196,817,552 63.7 %

In 2010, only 2 years into Obama's mass importation of terrorists and criminals.

white guy here

That really fucked us over. He fundamentally changed America. I fucking hate that guy

It DOES include """ethnic Russians""" in Kazan and Ufa(literal colonies), its like to include ethnic study of the English by judging Anglo-Dutch mixes of 17th century New York
>Russian ethnicity formed in 14th century
You can send it to lemtrash at that moment. It was formed back in 10th century and Chronicle of Ages explicitly indicates that

This is another thing. How is there any indication that Gen Z is really that conservative? From my experience I can kind of see it but why do people claim that, where's the evidence? Those fuckers aren't in college yet

You are considered subhuman even in Africa

Been happening since the 80's friend.

It has but nothing was even close to how bad he fucked us over. The democrats really can't win without importing barely sentient people over can they?

>It DOES include """ethnic Russians""" in Kazan and Ufa(literal colonies)
You keep insisting that this matters yet you have not one shred of evidence showing that it has any substantial impact on the 5% East and South Asian Y-DNA of ethnic Russians.

>You can send it to lemtrash at that moment. It was formed back in 10th century and Chronicle of Ages explicitly indicates that
Russia gradually came to mean the broader nation centered on Muscovy. Kievan Rus, the first Russian state, was entirely destroyed by the Mongols. If the original sense was retained, with 'Rus' being derived from Norse, then Ukrainians would consider themselves Russian today, which they don't (excludin territories granted to them under the Soviet Union).

Just saying the Republicans are just as bad. My uncle got citizenship for example through one of their amnesties after lying about being a political asylum seeker. It's piss easy to game the something. His wife literally crossed over from Canada in the back of a truck.

*game the system

A lot of them were probably shaped by this election cycle.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790614/They-don-t-like-drugs-gay-marriage-HATE-tattoos-Generation-Z-conservative-WW2.html

Oh yeah I know they are. Reagan was one of the first presidents to grant amnesty in massive numbers

kys parasite

>Kievan Rus
American intellectuals. Ukrainians are mongrelised formerly Russian people. That scum no longer being a part of Russian ethnic group is their problem

Im black and asian, mum is asian and dad is from Ghana. I meme'd with you guys for the trump victory though, so i got the cool kid pass now, dw

...So you agree with me. Dumb squatting bastard

Man I fucking hope this shit is true. Seems so strange to think about because Millennials are so insufferable and liberal it's amazing to think that little kids are smarter than us

Just keep pushing those dank memes
The kids love 'em

Me? I know I come across well. But people hate Somalis because they hate poor people - and they can't say that, because one day they might themselves be poor. So they'll project it on the rednecks, the immigrants, the blacks, churkas or whatever. It's a joke, why take it seriously

Avg. IQ: 68

No, I don't. Your study is retarded it, it puts concept of some "nation forming" magic, or their own twisted vision of it, into part of the genetic research. Given it came from the US Government, ignorance is of no surprise. The same government classifies Turks, Arabs and Jews as White after all

I doubt this board accurately represents demographic trends of any country.
Great place for a black (former) weeb though

Sup niggas, same here

That's in the UK and it's because they are Muslims.

kek
came to post something similar

We can meme the next generation into being the most conservative generation since the prewar gen. Think about that

Fugg

>Oleg Balanovsky
>Siiri Rootsi
>Andrey Pshenichnov
>Toomas Kivisild
>Michail Churnosov
>Irina Evseeva
>Elvira Pocheshkhova
>Margarita Boldyreva
>Nikolay Yankovsky
>Elena Balanovska

>Research Centre for Medical Genetics, Russian Academy of Medical Sciences, 115478 Moscow, Russia
>Department of Evolutionary Biology, University of Tartu and Estonian Biocentre, 51010 Tartu, Estonia
>Leverhulme Centre for Human Evolutionary Studies, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, CB2 1QH, UK
>Belgorod State University, 308015 Belgorod, Russia
>Northern State Medical University, 163001 Arkhangel, Russia
>Kuban Medical Academy, 350063 Krasnodar, Russia
>Institute of Immunology, FMBA of Russia, 115478 Moscow, Russia
>Vavilov Institute of General Genetics, 119991 Moscow, Russia

Tired of geting BTFO'd yet? This is actually kinda fun.

Might be, sadly, but it's not the same here as it is in Europe. The US has one of the largest populations in the world, and homogeneity varies by country. When you see someone posting from one of the non-white European countries, it's not indicative of all of Europe, sort of the same situation here.

Stealthy half kike here. I pass so nobody knows :^)

>tfw dark green state

No. It's not actually that high. America was CLAIMED to be 63% white in 2015, but just so you know, """"white"""" includes:

- Middle Easterners
- Dot Indians
- North Africans (including Ethiopians, Somalis and Sudanese)
- Jews
- Many mestizos
- Many biracial blacks

What counts as "white" is entirely based on self-identification. So anyone can claim to be white and many people who aren't, often do. In my experience a fucking ton of mulattoes claim not to be black, not even biracial, but WHITE. Just white. So do many mestizos. So whatever the census says, subtract about 5% from the total at least.