This ISN'T over: Powerful celebrities work to deny Drumpf the presidency on Dec. 19

High-profile actors and musicians are bravely joining calls to deny Donald Trump the 270 electoral votes he needs to clinch the presidency, urging members of the Electoral College to choose someone qualified in a video posted on YouTube Wednesday.

Electoral College members will meet in their respective state capitals on Dec. 19 to formally elect the next president, and needless to say Trump fans are getting a little nervous.

youtube.com/watch?v=0z0iuWh3sek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qOH9trJLedk
youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Celebrities
>powerful

>powerful celebrities

literally have no idea who any of these people are besides saul goodman

Just like the last high profile celebrity video. The Pepe response video was awesome, btw

They can't fuck with Kanye "Avatar of Kek" West tho

MSM sure is showing their hand

lmao when liberals actually believe the establishment.

Just a reminder that any electors that change their votes are guilty of treason.

I'm pretty sure high profile celebrities worked to deny him the election too and we see how well that worked out for them

[ insert dead wife joke here ]

Pretty sure the fine for it is like $1000 or something.

>Unite For America

Uhh America voted for Trump though.

youtube.com/watch?v=qOH9trJLedk

>star of Apocalypse Now
>kek what a nobody DRUMPF 2020 *seal clap*

My God. Drumpf fans are dumb.

differs between states. there was a state Sup Forums showed evidence that the fine was 1k, some states automatically reassign electors. im waiting for the rope

>martain sheen
You mean the guy with the son that had sex with trannis, got AIDS, then infected hundreds of people?

Those aren't questions? Patton?

>needless to say Trump fans are getting a little nervous.

No we're not. Everyone knows this isn't going to happen. I'd say never in the history of this country have the electors went against the people's will.

However we do live in a day and age where everyone is influenced by social media peer pressure so there might be one or trying to get attention and social points for themselves that will do this. But they'll be flogged for treason and look like idiots when the President gets in power anyways.

I think they'll drag us into war with Russia just to make Trump look bad for the history books.

Kek speaks and has let us know that the leaf is right.

so one of these people was in a decent movie 40 years ago and this is supposed to give them enough power to change the election results?

if they reference the federalist papers, can you finally use them against libs?

People know who won, Trump needs to encourage all electors to vote for him since they know he won within the rules of the system.

>Trump fans are getting a little nervous

No, we aren't. This is hilarious.

Have any other electors tried to defect aside from that one guy in Texas?

>unite america by diving america more
Fucking liberals

Why is Patton Oswalt such a huge faggot? I know there are a lot of celebrities that hate Trump but this fatass just keeps harping about it like he can't talk about anything else.

a couple from blue states recently sued or something, tried to get to vote for trump. npr proudly announced they were not allowed to today

No 270 results in the Republican majority Congress deciding with a majority vote, which means Trump is still president because it's not going to be hillary and the choices for a republican alternate doesn't have votes and one the mains ones they keep pointing, kacinich, he has repeatedly said no, so it's going to be Trump with this is all this being an angle for something like civil unrest for four years, revolution, other, but it's not going end with a different president.

>'''''''''''Powerful''''''''''' celebrities

I can't believe they're trying this again when it failed the last time too. Turns out, most people don't like celebrities preaching to them about politics! Imagine that.

>powerful
>their endorsement of Clinton didn't win her the election in the first place
Okay pal.

They named martin sheen in the video lol

Get your weapons ready.
there is talk of 40 electors committing treason and switching away from Trump

As a US Citizen I will join forces with any group that swears to protect the USA from treason.

Who is the sad looking, transgender Pepe?

Are these people so fucking stupid? Do they WANT a civil war? Do they think that if 37 electors vote against the will of the people, that the people will just sit there and take it? I seriously think some of these advocates of this happening are mentally ill people.

>Powerful celebrities
>best they can do is slap together a shitty video
kek

If they do cock block him what are the chances of a civil war?

>Like/dislike ratio
>Comments disabled

I'm literally shaking.

Just a reminder...

any other year
>Fuck Republicans racist sexist homophobes!
Today
>omg republicans are so brave we salute you and stand with you american heroes if you stop Trump!

>will of the people
Trump lost the popular vote massively

after 8 years of Obama they're so used to having tyrannical control of everything they want they really really do not want to give it up.
They know exactly what is coming. Republicans are going to do to them everything they put us through and more.
Everyone that supports this video needs to be put on a list and blacklisted forever. Boycott any film they have anything to do with, actually its just best to boycott hollywood entirely at this point.

Get armed and come join us, you'll be doing the world a great service.

This is bigger than the USA, all the world needs to team up against this treason if it goes through.

Don't even worry about it.

This same bullshit didn't go well for them last time.

Also the like/dislike bar, kek

100%

>Powerful celebrities

More like washed up has beens that will do anything for a buck and fame.

our election system works by state votes, not popular vote. it's not a pure democracy but you already knew that didn't you.

DEMOCRATS ARE ENGAGED IN TREASON

HILLARY CLINTON had SETH RICH MURDERED who was the REAL SOURCE of the leaks

And now she and her cohorts in the MSM are blaming Russia to cover their tracks

Their efforts to subvert the election and pressure electoral college voters amount to nothing less than TREASON

These people must be dealt with immediately.

i looked at his twitter once and people were spamming pictures of his wife who killed herself (to get away from him?)

M8, I like Trump, I know how the American system works and why, but you can't say he's "the will of the people" when he lost the popular vote, that's all I'm saying.

This, along with the CIA conclusion that Russia / Putin hacked the election, are a good reason why he'll be denied the presidency on Dec. 19.

I won't deny he put up a good fight, but it's the right thing to do to choose someone else.

A republican elector who votes against trump is basically putting his entire life on the line that there are enough people like him AND that the house will not elect Trump.

Celebrities are asking electors to take that big of a risk with little reward. When has a celebrity ever needed to take such a risk? They should be forced to do the same!

he's the will of the american citizens

The punishment for treason is death.

Never has this scene been more relevant

SAVAGE

*puts glasses on*
Republican members of the Electoral College: this message is for you.
*sad piano music*
As you know our Founding Fathers built the Electoral College to safeguard the American people from the dangers of a demagogue, and to ensure the Presidency only goes to someone who is "to an eminent degree endowed with the requisite qualifications".
*soccer mom repeating big words to sound intelligent*
*((wise)) father figure dude reiterating the same thing*
*smart Asian dude talking about numbers because you know, math.*
*frat bro Chad talking about making a difference*
*stern aristocrat*
*meloncholy middle class man*
*Stacy reads off the cue card and is unsure of what she is even saying*
*gay guy*
*some guy who looks like he is from silicon valley*
*deep somber voice of reason dad*
*angry Jew*
*soccer mom again*
*tranny*
*working class dad*
*middle class dad*
*another soccer mom*
*working class dad*
*shapiro looking cuck straining his voice*
*reasonable brunette*
*ted talks guy*
*stern aristocrat*
*dad*
*mom*
*grandpa*
Respect.
respect.
RESPECT.
re-spect.

Im getting really sick of this pathetic emotionally manipulating propaganda.

What I think I hate the most is how generic and manufactured it is. It's always exactly the fucking same.

Celebrities don't spend enough time jerking themselves off in their gigantic narcissism bubbles, they now have to subvert an entire country's democratic process?

>Powerful celebrities
>Patton Oswalt
kek

That's not what I'm saying at all. There is no CIA proof, liberal media just wants any way to discredit Trump's victory. The claim was made that electing Hillary would be against the will of the people, which objectively is not true. America is a Republic, they vote by states and Trumps victory was as legitimate as any before it. If anything is a threat to democracy here it's te Democrats considering all the voter fraud discovered.

You should have stayed dead, Uncle Ben.

i realize how much of a shill Fatty Patty is.

What part of Hillary all ready admitted defeat that no one understands?

Like ?????!

Shills calm down, we're not scared at all by a small collection of celebrities bitching in front of a white screen

>3 weeks ago
>"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THE CONSTITUTION WAS WRITTEN BY FUCKING WHITE MALEEESSS"
>now
>"OH GREAT ELECTORS PLEASE USE THE SACRED POWERS ENTRUSTED TO YOU BY OUR BEAUTIFUL CONSTITUTION"

Apparently you dont get how it works. You're talking about the will of the people in FUCKING CALIFORNIA AND NY. He won more people in more states.

Literally who are any of these "celebrities"??

Also, do their mouth movements look fake and robotic like that face stealing software to anyone else?

I suspect these are partially orchestrated by the Chinese. Some of these celebrities rely on being paid by companies with deep financial links to chinese entities, I only had a brief look for connections, I don't know if these chinese companies are independent or just proxies for the chinese government.

It would make sense if China was trying to make sure US-Russia relations remain hostile.

The highest number of swung electors in an election has been 2. 37 has essentially zero chance of happening.

Everyone lost the popular vote, nobody even had a soft majority, It was the will of the people in a landslide everywhere except a dozen or so major cities, take out a couple California towns that start with San or all the counties with sanctuary cities and his vote won't look so bad, and he probably would have a majority.

Someone tell me why he used question marks? It makes me read the text in a snobby teenage girls voice?

America is not New York and California. Total rule over the countryside by ignorant urbanites is reminiscent of communism.

>Already calling them heroes

Damn (((Hollywood))) knows how to send a message.

The people voted for Hillary and loved her.

The system voted for Drumpf

Hahaha... no

So many who cross Trump suffer, but I think Patton might be the most fun to watch.

Explain that idiocy. I wanna know how a mind gets to that level of stupidity.

>Everyone please watch this?
>And share?
>?
What's with the question marks?

BOOM: These Nine Famous Celebrities Make A Video Under The Impression That People Take Their Political Opinions Seriously, And Oddly Enough The Video Has Hundreds Of Dislikes Per Like And The Comment Section Is Disabled

Patton Oswald
>Taken Seriously
>Doesn't play a retard in very one of his roles
Nice try.

alll these names added to the list. fucking great.

>Star of Apocalypse Now back then
>Star of Grace and Frankie now

fuck him.

it happened in 1824

they couldn't get hillary elected with these shitty videos, why would they be able to change the result of an election?

>BUT FUCK THE SECOND AMENDMENT STILL

sssssssshillssssss sssslitherin

My uncle who works for the CIA confirmed this is true

the pedos are really shitting themselves.

Stop posting this shillary

t. shill

t. honest lad

There traitors should be hanged from the highest lamppost

He's miserable because his wife died obviously. It's either be angry at the president or hang himself in a drunken fit of sadness.

Can we round them all up and just drop them off in Siberia?

I am so......happy!youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI

Holy piss-tendies
Any warm day now, the blonde bitch with the fat mouth is gonna find that her botox face is melting
Fuck lefties

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
This is why we need to bring eugenics back. People this stupid should not be allowed to reproduce

Salty salty cucks itt

>celebrities
>powerful
Nobody in Hollywood has real power, the ability to command nu-males and fat girls is not enough to combat what a guy like Trump can bring to bear, especially now.

Remember how mervous we were getting when Jill Stein began the recounts?

Pathetic liberals are still in the bargaining stage of grief. Depression comes soon, which will be entertaining as fuck.