Opinions on this man?

Now that he's Trump-approved, is Sup Forums going to start pretending to like this guy?

never trust a poo in roo

his solar panel roofing looks fucking dope

>before trump
>after trump

pic related

the units are going to be cheaper than current tiles

installing them however...

most important man alive other than trump desu

musk is the ultimate conman, none of his shit works, trump doesn't even come close

i was actually really happy to see he was at that meeting.

Elon is one of the only tech guys actively working to keep AI in check, which is going to be a bigger problem than everyone thinks.

greg gutfeld and sam harris agree with me

They are only going to be cheaper than high-end roofing materials which cost tens of thousands of dollars installed, and even then only if you count decades of energy savings at current rates. Most Americans have asphalt shingles and there is no way in hell solar shingles will be competitive with that anytime soon.

He can't handle his torque. Gets himself into trouble. I dig he blew up Zuckerfuck's satellite, so he's based in my book.

>Hair implants or sheer force of will?

How much would something like this cost?

He's an African American.

This.

Unless you're doing some shit turning sand into glass, with very little actual materials like copper and such you'll never compete with slate or even low-tier ceramic.

Is he an "ideas man" like Steve Jobs or is he actually smart and talented?

>paypal

the hair transplant and possible jaw surgery exposes him a an insecure attention seeking faggot

Matthew Mcconaughey has had multiple hair transplants done, so they are fully okay in my book.

I find it somewhat troubling that he is an advisor since he's such a big recipient from government subsidies, but he's a true American who loves his country so I'm sure he'll do fine.

Acting is a peasant artform. Playing pretend shouldn't be taken seriously. Narcissism is rampant. Hair transplants are huge character red flags

He gets a fraction of the subsidies than Boeing/Lockmart do in the aerospace sector. And he gets a fraction of the subsidies that any Oil/Coal company receives in the energy sector.

He publicly said he'd gladly drop his subsidies if/when Oil/Coal do the same. But they won't because they get literal billions upon billions every year.

He's got good and bad qualities. Most of the Musk hate is really misdirected rage against the lebbit fanboys that gargle his balls 24/7.

But it seems like everyone gargles his balls

I remember when I had a PayPal button on my MySpace page.
>tfw no one gave me free money for nothing

Humans base everything on their vision, it's a fact that better looking people are more succeasful in life. What tje fuck are you going to do if all your hair falls out? Just walk around and accept the fact that people won't find you attractive and be a linely loser or do something about it? If you pull a shitty genetics hard doesn't mean you have to accept it and be miserable.

That and PayPal. I will not forgive him for PayPal.

how did he fix his hair?

propecia, side effects include

impotence,
loss of interest in sex,
trouble having an orgasm,
abnormal ejaculation,
swelling in your hands or feet,
swelling or tenderness in your breasts,
dizziness,
weakness,
feeling like you might pass out,
headache,
runny nose, or
skin rash.

seems like shaving your head is the better option

foch, get back to streaming m8

whats wrong with paypal desu?

Sorry, Peter Thiel is cooler.

propecia did not give those results, that's implants.

>American
???