/diy/ - Right Wing Safety Squads

Ring of Fire Edition
Thread #50

The Oakland warehouse fire occured in a venue popular with leftists and degenerates, as well as normie party goers. These venues are known as "DIY Spaces", and are often unsafe, as they don't necessarily follow the fire codes. You might even have one of these places in your neighbourhood or city and not even know it.

Our communities need people like us to report violations and keep unwitting leftists from getting themselves killed. Do not visit these places, do not harass squatters, and do not make false reports. City officials are depending on us for correct information so that they can prevent this type of tragedy: youtube.com/watch?v=nnul_HDvXMM

>Flop House Directories
regenes.is/resources-2/
transnational-queer-underground.net/tag/places/
xhurches.org/Directory-1
archive.is/mXndq
pastebin.com/pxDYhEA2

>Reportable Violations
pastebin.com/BebkLTfP

>Who Needs to Know
City Councils/Public Works
Fire Marshals
Alcoholic Beverage Control Boards

>Flop Houses Already Shut Down
Bell Foundry (Baltimore, MD)
Rhinoceropolis (Denver, CO)
Glass Menage (Nashville, TN)
Kitty Castle (San Jose, CA)
Purple 33 (Los Angeles, NV)
Drkmattr (Nashville, TN)
Werk (Los Angeles, NV)
Big Art Factory (Los Angeles, NV)

>Reported
QuoLab (Savannah, GA)
Queer Agenda (Charleston, WV)
Boing! Anarchist Collective (Salt Lake City, UT)
Seventh Circle Collective (Denver, CO)
The House (Jacksonville, FL)

>Support these this Christmas
National Fallen Firefighters Foundation firehero.org/donate/
+Your local firehouse

>TL;DR
Click directory links.
Find a venue near you.
Research it to see if the building is up to code.
Report violations to the authorities.

>Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=It7107ELQvY

Other urls found in this thread:

wbrc.com/story/33967664/fire-marshal-shuts-down-nashville-music-collective-operating-out-of-barbershop
youtube.com/watch?v=5tCjhJTXJPA
youtube.com/watch?v=p6Io6XBRRUs
archive.is/M2sBe
web.archive.org/web/20110501132906/http://www.houseshowdatabase.com/
archive.is/wL0UJ
orlandoweekly.com/orlando/a-new-orlando-diy-fest-offers-up-all-the-varying-flavors-of-southern-heaviness/Content?oid=2547512
couchwiki.org/en/Guide_to_punk
omnicommons.org/wiki/Welcome_to_the_Omni_Commons
modelviewculture.com/pieces/the-rise-of-feminist-hackerspaces-and-how-to-make-your-own
geekfeminism.wikia.com/wiki/Feminist_and_women's_hackerspaces
indiegogo.com/projects/help-create-a-west-philly-d-i-y-space#/
phila.gov/fire/units_and_services/services_investigation.html
sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/12/14/no-plans-for-oakland-officials-to-canvass-city-for-warehouses-like-ghost-ship/
savannahga.gov/DocumentCenter/View/6951
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noisebridge
kikebook.com/pg/Surfacelights/
KIKEbook.com/groups/dcdiyshows/
KIKEbook.com/diybirmingham/
KIKEbook.com/groups/1648392938726382/
KIKEbook.com/bridgetowndiy/
KIKEbook.com/groups/cincydiy/
KIKEbook.com/diybooking/
KIKEbook.com/diybrooklyn/
diyphl.com
localwiki.org/davis/House_Shows
firehero.org/donate/
ubnj.net/ubnj/Departments/Code Enforcement/
unicornriot.ninja/?p=11913
kikebook.com/thefusionfactory/
kikebook.com/SeventhCircleMusicCollective/
kikebook.com/EKOHOUSEDENVER/
m.faceberg.com/story.php?story_fbid=1078721152148042&id=100000305029273
youtube.com/watch?v=8K7GfwolQWE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_marshal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

from the bottom of wbrc.com/story/33967664/fire-marshal-shuts-down-nashville-music-collective-operating-out-of-barbershop

>Bill Herbert said if anyone has information about potentially-dangerous venues, they should contact Metro Codes or the Fire Marshal’s Office immediately.

so don't worry about false report bullshit or leftyanons saying why bother, the authorities want to know

>thread theme for the redditors lefty saboteurs that are constantly shitposting here
youtube.com/watch?v=5tCjhJTXJPA

youtube.com/watch?v=p6Io6XBRRUs

currently gathering info on 2 places

I'm considering going after Union Vault too, but they dont seem to have any recent events since summer. not sure if worth it.

potential leads mostly courtesy a german user

>Archives:

archive.is/M2sBe

web.archive.org/web/20110501132906/http://www.houseshowdatabase.com/

archive.is/wL0UJ

archive.is/M2sBe

>News and Wiki:
orlandoweekly.com/orlando/a-new-orlando-diy-fest-offers-up-all-the-varying-flavors-of-southern-heaviness/Content?oid=2547512

couchwiki.org/en/Guide_to_punk

omnicommons.org/wiki/Welcome_to_the_Omni_Commons

modelviewculture.com/pieces/the-rise-of-feminist-hackerspaces-and-how-to-make-your-own

geekfeminism.wikia.com/wiki/Feminist_and_women's_hackerspaces

indiegogo.com/projects/help-create-a-west-philly-d-i-y-space#/

phila.gov/fire/units_and_services/services_investigation.html

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/12/14/no-plans-for-oakland-officials-to-canvass-city-for-warehouses-like-ghost-ship/

savannahga.gov/DocumentCenter/View/6951

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noisebridge

>Kikebook

kikebook.com/pg/Surfacelights/

KIKEbook.com/groups/dcdiyshows/

KIKEbook.com/diybirmingham/

KIKEbook.com/groups/1648392938726382/

KIKEbook.com/bridgetowndiy/

KIKEbook.com/groups/cincydiy/

KIKEbook.com/diybooking/

KIKEbook.com/diybrooklyn/

diyphl.com

localwiki.org/davis/House_Shows

faceberg.com/pg/thirdspaceartcollective/photos

Gents ive got the weekend off. I live about 2 hours away from seattle, a known haven for those who dont practice fire safety. Does anyone know of spots in seattle that could be brought up to fire code?

SAFETY BUMP
THREADLY REMINDER TO NOT ENGAGE WITH ANTIFA SHILLS, GIVING THEM (You)S IS TIME SPENT NOT ON THE FLOPHOUSE TRAIL
SHADILAY
MASA

>Places to Report
Churchills (Miami, FL) Church of 3 Cats (Lansing, MI) Purple Polilla (4309 N. Broadway St, Knoxville, TN) 21st St CoOp (707 W. 21st St, Austin, TX) >Places to Research
The Union Vault (825 4th St, Union Beach, NJ) Flux Capacitor (3530 Chelton Loop N, Colorado Springs, CO)

holy shit saved

Hit the DC/Nova/Va ones hard....Inauguration time is coming on Jan 20, 2017 and Antifa and their Ilk plan on disrupting the inauguration!

On Jan 20 and Jan 21 2017 there will be a Million woman march, which means places to stay in the city are going to be non existent, so these DIY spaces are going to be crucial to them!

Every Shithole that gets closed may help protect someone from the million woman parade from a violent protestor!

If user is college student, hit up their College book store, student union, College Library, music department, and other gathering spots on campus!

LOW RISK to any of this, you are already a student and don't need to blend! It's low risk Intel gathering! Fliers are usually plentiful.
Also hit up used music/record shops/Hot Topics/Spencer bulletin boards.... lots of good leads there.

Rave announcements are also very useful! Lots of unsafe drug use happens there!

We must proceed on the assumption that out 3 letter alphabet anons haven't heard of these places before....Doesn't mean you can't make a one way transmission to these anons...I suspect we are being visited.

"This is Navcams Med in the clear, do not reply, repeat, do not reply, broadcast to follow..."

The Jersey place is my next project

>>Support these this Christmas
>National Fallen Firefighters Foundation firehero.org/donate/
>+Your local firehouse
ty based dingo

Godspeed user

For your reference:
ubnj.net/ubnj/Departments/Code Enforcement/

In addition, you never know who might be saved a fiery death in one of these places, lots of people who are either runaways or missing might be living there!

> QUICK REMINDER

FOR THOSE OF US THAT HAVE BEEN INVOLVED WITH THESE UNDERGROUND DIY SCENES, BE SURE TO HELP ANONS WHO HAVEN'T BEEN TO AN EVENT SPOT FLAWS. TELL THEM WHERE TO LOOK AND WHERE PEOPLE MIGHT FORGET TO CHECK.

unicornriot.ninja/?p=11913

This fag

Threadly reminder to passersby to please do your part by reporting the OP post and anyone contributing to this thread. This is a raid and harassment thread and is in violation of global rules. It is not politics related and does not belong on Sup Forums, or on any board on this site.

>mfw on top of their warehouses
>mfw when look down their chimney
>mfw i love the smell of fresh zyklon in the morning

Be safe, Anons. The firebugs have cooked up some pretty dangerous ways to ward us off.

> back @ it again with the posting but I won't stop until we get enough people to complain to either UCSD, the fire marshal in la Jolla, or building inspectors.

I live in SD and the Che Cafe just won't die, regardless of its astronomical loss of attendees and quality bands willing to play here. It was pretty great when I was in high school and people weren't policing Niggas left and right. They were always far left commies, but plenty of right-leaning kids and people (even military) would show up because we were all there to get down in the pit.
Theeeen they made it a fucking safe space, and people dropped that shit like a bowl of molten metal and went running off to find any place that wasn't the Che because they all knew what was coming. They knew that eventually people like Lora Mathis and other ultra feminists would be headlining Friday and Saturday nights. They knew it would go from a damn good time to a stern lecture on gender politics.
What came next was their inability to be up to code, so the fire marshal decided that after looking the other way and giving them 2nd, 3rd 4rth, and 5th chances to get their shit up to code, that he would finally shut it down. And boy did the rich freeloading commies have a fucking fit. Of course no one could pitch in to pay for any upgrades since their liberal arts degrees and gender studies would only get them a minimum wage job. So instead they protested and cried until the paper caught wind of it and haggled the fire dpt to leave them alone for the time being.
Now the place is run by a few commie boys, but now it's mostly alt ultra feminists who making paintings using their period blood (I'm not even kidding), and they wonder why the rest of UCSD hates them and wants them gone.
If any of you guys could finally put the last nail in the coffin of their dying rotting commie fetus, please do. Shut them down for good.

>hating safety

Jersey Shore Status Update

Brighton Bar (Long Branch, NJ) - Whitelist

Bar Anticipation (Lake Como, NJ) - Whitelist

The Union Vault (825 4th Street Union Beach, New Jersey) - MANY violations, but might no longer be hosting shows

The Velma House (Wall, NJ) - Research needed, good OPSEC, will follow up soon

Purple Polilla provided some other places to investigate

>He posts this for the 50th time
>He thinks he has power here
Here's your (you), firebug.

Anyways, anybody got any info on unsafe places in the DC area?

doing god's work anons!

>mfw i love the smell of fresh zyklon in the morning
Halon*

>firebug detected
Fire Safety is important. By doing this, we're saving lives.

Who is the MotherFuckers that got Rhinoceropolis shutdown!?

All the artists were out on the streets in a freezing winter with no notice! You absolute MotherFuckers!

You're not gonna Fucking get away with this!

Enough of this petty shit in Cali. They know to fear the flames with all those forest fires. We need to focus on.. another region.

We must stop the flames in DC, Baltimore, and northern VA. And soon, before mid January, for no reason in particular.

Oh, still bypassing your ban I see?

>a pizza place
sheeit

Some good shit here if anyone feels like digging.

>halon is /safe/'s new gas
Oh my god yes.

another possible fire hazard

>Who is the MotherFuckers that got Rhinoceropolis shutdown!?

>All the artists were out on the streets in a freezing winter with no notice! You absolute MotherFuckers!

>You're not gonna Fucking get away with this!

maybe if they were a little safer this wouldnt have happened

Do these threads make Sup Forums a safespace?

this firefighter was injured by caltrops
STAY SAFE OUT THERE

you seem a bit angry. That is unsafe!

The actual MotherFucker that got Rhinoceropolis shutdown was here in a thread a few hours ago. But you missed him because Libshits sleep during the day. SAD

>Trapped in a burning building
>Outside on the cold streets
Pick the safest option.

Fire safety isn't a joke.

Try the Health department by pushing the period blood angle... HIV/AIDS... at least the artist will have to show proof of not having them.. this may save someone from becoming infected . Blood is a vector for infection.

Anyone else started working out to be ready to help out in case you're ever in an emergency situtation that may require you to help others get to safety?

Any anons in OC or south LA with DIYspots to scout? I've been ill for a month and need some safety exercise. :^)

kikebook.com/SeventhCircleMusicCollective/

kikebook.com/EKOHOUSEDENVER/
Got more targets for you goys

reposting, pretty sure I found zak's house venue

faceberg.com/events/1445451302393658/

zak from pic is a member of austin blood alliance, austin blood alliance puts on unsafe concerts at zak's shack, zak from pic is promoting a concert at his house

No, our job is to make others' safespaces truly safe.

F

Does this place looks safe? I don't think it does.

How many people here donated?
rip those firefighters.

I was never banned nor warned, it's just a rogue janitor

got a whole list up in the pastebin under flop house directories, have at it.

Probably could've lit the building on fire to stay warm and collect on the insurance

This is the first time I've come to one of these threads, and it's just to tell you to keep your fucking kike mouth shut.

God bless you Right Wing Safety Squad bros.

>You're not going to get away with this!
We're not going to get away with what?
Doing our duty as upstanding law-abiding citizens to report fire hazards, saving countless lives in the process?

Stay safe, firebug :^)

too many innocent firefighters are lost to caltrops

Already did.. get over it faggot.

This is probably one of the safest places on the internet. The entire point of these threads is to make sure people are staying safe while having fun!

File size is too large- found video from a show at a basement venue

m.faceberg.com/story.php?story_fbid=1078721152148042&id=100000305029273

Sad! Gotta Save 'Em All!

you are safe now spend time with your family for christmas

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm I feel like I'd have to catch them in the act because they take their stuff home post exhibit. But that's a good idea.

F
Be sure to equip your caltrop-proof boots, Anons.

absolutely unsafe, where is it?

Well you're quite the do-gooder. Get lost nigger.

Your safety is important to us. That isn't meant ironically. This isn't a joke. We really do care.

Please take care, and Stay Safe.

I've never been invited to a squat party and am anxious to get back at popular people lads, was told this is where I want to be

>Christmas lights hanging on highly flammable rugs
EXTREMELY UNSAFE

>blade
>non-lethal weapon
>by cucksunlimited

i think we found our /qa/ spammer!

need location asap, very unsafe

Ladies and Gents, its Thursday, this thread is a week old and show's no sign of stopping, let us rejoice in the redditors impotency!

This is so fucking evil

And yet not evil at all

>You're not gonna Fucking get away with this!

But we already have.

Better cold than dead. You selfish prick, endangering the lives of people occupying nearby buildings. Fire spreads.

>Not realizing that burning down the building could set other building on fire and harm innocent people.
ABSOLUTELY UNSAAAAAAFE!!!!

there are no rogue janitors...

>Who is the MotherFuckers that got Rhinoceropolis shutdown!?

That would be the Fire Marshal.

You realize firemen risk their lives to fight fires, right? And that it's their job to keep people safe?

Remember to brush up on your Fire Safety knowledge, fellow Safety Squad Members! youtube.com/watch?v=8K7GfwolQWE

I think you might be right...

Its called the fiend house in omaha ne I can't find an address but it looks extremely unsafe. The only info I could find was on goybook

Another basement venue....

Purple Polilla is looking to be an unlikely target for enforcement. I made a mistake in the last thread when I thought it was a residential zone. It turns out it's in a C-3 zone (general commercial). While the zoning ordinances don't explicitly say music venues are allowed, it does make allowances for restaurants and "brewpubs" in that zone... meaning somewhat noisy establishments should be okay.

Might have to check them on a general fire prevention code basis. Considering they only have one smoke detector, that might be fine.

nononononononono NO!

That is NOT a legal venue, no sprinklers desu....

>I can't find an address

I'll get to work

Sounds like someone's feelings are unsafe... but thats ok, we will save you.

What the FUCK is a Fire Marshal? Is that even an elected position!?

Who does he Fucking report to?

user, please be careful...
I have a feeling that your blood pressure is rising to UNSAFE levels.

Here's a ride home, you can probably keep warm using this as shelter. Just make sure to disconnect the battery at night. It's not safe.

Stay safe friend. Remember that fire spreads and we can all do our part to stop it.

There is a big difference between being a teenager making your own mistakes and burning to death in some flammable shithole owned by a 40-something who wants to date rape you.

Very unsafe!!!

We probably saved your life

Ungrateful

That looks like anti-skid strips on the basement stairs. Not bad.

That railing looks positively treacherous though.

Still lacking sprinklers, emergency lighting, and illuminated exit signs.

Educate yourself swine:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_marshal

A sprinkler system is Fucking expensive! How are they supposed to Fucking afford that!?

Is there a sprinkler exemption?

Nope. We are here for safety. If you are concerned about some friends who might be hanging out at a dangerous venue, feel free to investigate and report. No one should have to die in a fire

We're ALL fire marshals here, user :^)