Have you ever been cheated on Sup Forums?

Have you ever been cheated on Sup Forums?
How did it affect you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K9CbgexJLK8
youtube.com/watch?v=d4H70U26HxM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah. I killed myself when I found out.

I'm too intelligent for a gf so ..

Rest in RIP

>we're here forever.

why the fuck is that razor so huge

i have both cheated and been cheated on. resulted in the end of the relationship both times. i've learned from my mistakes

No but I have been the other guy
Sometimes bitches just don't say anything you know?

ā̢̛̻̩͙̦̥͉̠̞̞̖͇̭̱͚̞̯͍̓ͣ͛̽͑ͨ̎͆ͤ̅̌̋ͤ̽̆̎ę̶̡̡̩̱̱̰̼̫͈͕̠̖̲͉̤͌̽ͧͭͪ̀̓̅͆̾̉͛͞ͅi̶̶̜̩̫̜ͦ͌̑͒̒̊͛ͪͧͫ͟ǫ̴͍͍̝͚̅̈̽ͨ̂̓̍̅͋ͪ͊̍ͨ͑̿̀̚͞u̲̗̺͚͙͚͔ͯ̔̅̏͑̍ͭ̒̐̍̽̔̚͜͜͞
ā̢̛̻̩͙̦̥͉̠̞̞̖͇̭̱͚̞̯͍̓ͣ͛̽͑ͨ̎͆ͤ̅̌̋ͤ̽̆̎ę̶̡̡̩̱̱̰̼̫͈͕̠̖̲͉̤͌̽ͧͭͪ̀̓̅͆̾̉͛͞ͅi̶̶̜̩̫̜ͦ͌̑͒̒̊͛ͪͧͫ͟ǫ̴͍͍̝͚̅̈̽ͨ̂̓̍̅͋ͪ͊̍ͨ͑̿̀̚͞u̲̗̺͚͙͚͔ͯ̔̅̏͑̍ͭ̒̐̍̽̔̚͜͜͞

ive cheated on ppl, never been cheated on. FIlthy bi chad degenerate here

Sorry to change the subject but this needs to be said.

My father (pic related) died at the hands of capitalistic greed.

A machinist by trade, his job operating a lathe caused him to be overworked and exhausted by the zealous greed of owners.

Fatigued, he fell into the lathe.

Before you support capitalism again, stop and ask yourself,

>what if profit margins were prioritized over my own father?

You were a good goy

This desu senpai.

Nope. There's no excuse to get cheated on these days with rhe availability of spyware and GPS tracking through computers and cell phones.

I trust my girl, but I can totally check her locations and phone activity at any given time. I only do this because I will not marry and have kids with a cheater

2d women never cheat

Just be yourself

Nice

You should always keep your bitch under control

son of bastard bitch!

Never had a girlfriend. Never even kissed in my teenage years.
Does it count if my **bro** was fucking my high school crush just to poke fun at me?

Totally. Although to give her credit, she is completely transparent with me, and doesn't even care if I go through her stuff. I just use the spyware and GPS stuff so that I don't come off as untrusting to her.

I was in high school, so I didn't know how to react. I felt betrayed, but I wanted to forgive her. Eventually, she left me, and I was depressed for years, started smoking and drinking. By now I just don't give a fuck anymore, and I am immune to mind games the bitches play to get nerd followers.

His death is funny

Fuck off, a good thread got deleted because of (((you)))

>Have you ever been cheated on Sup Forums?
Yeah.
>How did it affect you?
I just expect that it will happen under the right circumstances now.
So I try to remain emotionally independent. It's a good thing anyway.

What was your thought process when cheating?

Here's a serious reply idgaf if you all call me a pussy or whatever.
Long story short:
>Fell in love with this girl and dated her for a very long time.
>she meets a new "friend" who called me a faggot behind my back
>insists he's just a friend
>I tell her I don't want her to hang out with him
>she does anyway
>one night I'm performing at a band concert and I get a phone call that she overdosed on Karin
>give her mouth to mouth and try and drive her to the ER but she eventually came to and refused
>took her home
>a week later she calls me crying and says she cheated on me with that asshole

Tbh it's fucked up my trust in other people in general. I've dated and fucked other girls since, but I cannot form a connection with any of them. It's robbed me of my desire to care about any other girls' feelings or needs.
All I care about now is money drugs and alcohol. But I'm not really sad by this, I think it's freed me from feeling the FOMO of relationships. Being single is way better because I can do what I want when I want without having to worry about another person

This

If you get cheated on you deserve it for not being able to create a healthy relationship and don't have a close bond with the person you're in a relationship with. Sexuality is retarded though just engineer your own children.

Nah bro that's called being cucked

What if your father's gruesome death was being mocked on the Internet?

Was during final project portion of my 3rd year of college, that mixture of stress and anger reflected through my work and I got a much lower grade than usual.

Was depressed for the winter break then I went back to normal with a lack of trust in any woman.

I almost got cucked by my GF. It hilariously backfired on her. But it also gave me a cuck fetish.

Your last pic had a watermark on it, faggo

I regret not stabbing him in his sleep like a gypsy on that last field trip.

Eh, some people are just natural cheaters. That's how my father was. That man was loved by my mom, but he just absolutely loved to cheat

what is a lathe

Your father was careless. No matter how tired you are, risking your own life is always a stupid idea. I'm sorry it had to be this way, and the bosses should seriously look into and learn from your father's case.

yeah I was that guy too
doesn't feel good, I can only imagine what he was thinking when she did all the things I taught her to him (where did she learn that?!)
protip, if your girl comes home and does some crazy reverse cowgirl shit she never did before, chances are shes getting turned out on the side

My plan is to let everyone on this website know of the horrible things that happened to my father. I don't care if I get threads deleted. Fuck you.

Ita funny because they usually want a reaction, but when you put up a front that shows you could not care less they go insane

This so much.
>If you get cheated on you deserve it for not being able to create a healthy relationship and don't have a close bond with the person you're in a relationship with.
What? Women will cheat anyway. They just get bored of you as a person. Or you've shown too much weakness at some point and they lose respect.

>entering a relationship with a non-virgin

This desu
Same happened to me
Same how I am now
Butches just play mind games to try and get my money but yeah at least I got a good reason to drink and smoke

He just fell in face first. The machine then caught his tie and suit and then dragged him in.

It made my sense of loneliness even worse.

>comes to Sup Forums looking for smpathy

Cheating is a man problem just as much as it is a woman problem, unfortunately. Women are shit tier, but the men these days are mostly shit as well.

Your waifu is also another user's waifu

Never had a gf no one ever showed interest in me.

You fucked him or got ficked by him in front of her no?

You didn't do a very good job did you, man... Well better luck next time though!

I didn't so much get cheated on as I broke up with someone, but got really pissed off she moved on so quickly with some canadian guy of all things...and so I ruined their lives

Not sympathy. Awareness. This place is a vacuum tight echo chamber. About time someone exposes you lot to the cruelties and crimes of capitalism.

>wearing a tie while using a lathe

he probably deserved it tbqh

also, thisisbait.jpg

You should be able to identify that in someone before you commit to them.
>They just got bored of you as a person
So it wasn't a strong relationship and they didn't have enough in common to have a commitment.

>and so I ruined their lives
Christ, what did you do?

>I wanted to forgive her
JUST

>having a girlfriend
>having a friend
>having a life
>having possessions
>having joyful emotions
top KEK what a bunch of losers you all are

My father had a big boned build and tight clothes weren't flattering on him. However, he loved looking spiffy for work. In all his years as a machinist, he went to work in a three piece suit.

Never have been

Are you sure it wasn't because he and your mom were up all night getting busy?

>user will never fuck me are waifu while i watch
why eve live desu

We know that uncontrolled capitalism is dangerous, you tard. But the truth is gommunism is far worse.

Getting cheated on stung like hell now that I think about it desu
What do senpai

it was a very heat of the moment thing that involved alcohol. after it was done I felt sick and overwhelming guilt. I decided not to hide it or lie about it and told my gf what happened the next morning. I apologized to her, she ended the relationship and I accepted that

Been cheated on a few times in my teenage - early adulthood. Been accused of cheating. 27 now and I just don't want a relationship nor children. I don't see the point in having relationships today when it just brings drama and more pain than happiness. Children are just brats that get you into debt and take 18 years off your life.

>Nope. There's no excuse to get cheated on these days with rhe availability of spyware and GPS tracking through computers and cell phones.
THIS THIS THIS THIS

Now has literally never been a better time to keep tabs on your woman. The technology is available, and unless she's got the stealth skills of a KGB agent, this stuff can easily be monitored.

Ppe is mandatory for lathe work you retard, this is bait, what kind of mong would wear a three piece in a shop

Yes, but it was a long-distance relationship. When she told me that she'd been doing it and wanted to be with him isntead, I just didn't find myself caring all that much.

To this day, I'm still not 100% sure if she was actually cheating on me or if she was just playing games. Given her "I though you'd try to do anything to keep me" (and my subsequent 'nope'), I assume the later.

he was an IT guy and had remotely accessed her computer from work to do something for her, which was obviously a breech of protocol. But more importantly it gave me the opportunity to send a bunch of nudes of her in an attachment through his email to everyone in his company

>...and so I ruined their lives
..go on

I don't know if it's really considered cheating because I'm not 100% sure.
>Dating girl for a year. (British descent, non-virgin, older, stupid and nice tits)
>Huge flirt with other guys.
>Tell her to stop so she does.
>guy shows up out of no where
>"just a friend"
>Call her out and break up with her
>She dates him literally 2 days after breaking up
>3 months later
>New girlfriend who asked me out
>4 months later
>ex-gf text me
>Tells me they broke up and she dated like 5 guys because she "missed" me
>Has a new bf
>Confesses love for me
>Ignore her
>Dating current gf for 3 years now (polish descent, virgin, younger, smarter and nice ass)
It taught me a lot about girls. Was depressed for like 2 months but friends got me through it. Taught me that Slavs are better then (((anglos))). As much as I love my gf my ex had some nice tits.

horrible, I at least hope it was a quick death

Interesting... btw I'd like to find someone I can trust, but in meanwhile, any deeper emotions invested in some random women is a serious waste of mental energy and only causes suffering.

I think if you want to have deep convictions, go for religion, patriotism, or even something retarded like idolizing waifus, but never have it show for any women in real life unless you two are about to get married, because women are gonna abuse the shit out of you if they discover you love them more than they love you. Nope, bitches have to always know their place, not to get uppity.

Anglo women are complete whores. You did well

But, why THIS website? and why every day?

Why not...twitter? You'd reach more people. REDDIT, you'd get loads of sympathy.

Give us a link to which lathe accident was your father's. They always make the local news.

Cost me my marriage

It is customary in Canadian machine shops.

Probably
I don't care.

I actively engage with married women anyway so idgaf. I've caused more cheating than I have suffered. That's a win in my books

It happened back in 1993 when I was only 6 months old.

Does this work? >>/diy/

>Ita funny because they usually want a reaction, but when you put up a front that shows you could not care less they go insane
Ayup. I don't think it's THAT funny though desu senpai...
But one of my gf was probably cheating, and she kept lying to me and was always being evasive. It became too much so I just told her something like "Look, you keep lying to me. We're done OK? Bye." and showed her out. And after a few days the insanity started and she came up with a bunch of elaborate stories about all of the suspicious things that happened (with some witnesses even) but most of them didn't make sense and I had already deleted her from my mind anyway and didn't care anymore. But no way to ignore her. She kept insisting for me to apologize too. I'm not sure she even wanted to get back together kek, but I *had* to believe her. Me just not knowing and not caring wasn't acceptable to her.

Yes I stopped dating white women and now only bang Hispanic and black women

Never got "cheated on" that I am aware of but I've had girls break up with me and then have a new bf within a few weeks, hate both of them bitches. Showed me to trust your gut if you think something is wrong and if you EVER suspect a girl of doing some dumb shit, keeping any sort of secret behind your back to call that shit out and get to the root of it right away.

"Who the fuck is x are you fucking around on me?" It's not beta.

Also make sure that they are aware that you can leave them at any time whatsoever, this is important.

t. user who now is dating a sperg redpilled beta faithful autist girl who loves him but has thoughts of cheating a lot because I think I'm out of her league sometimes

Most importantly though: Stay in your lane, if a girl is way hotter than you and you're not a chad she's probably going to cheat on you, people don't want to date lower than them. Find someone equal to you and you might have a faithful relationship, seems like love is a compromise a lot.

Never give your gf too much slack, it's not beta to be insecure and tell her she's not allowed to hang around other males 1on1 alone or have male friends

no, and you know why? I've only dated guys who weren't children of single mothers kek

thats not how you convince pol to hate capitalism with the (funny) death or your clumsy father. you show them anime girls doing communist shit

youtube.com/watch?v=K9CbgexJLK8

the only thing you ever really learn from being cheated on is that you're an idiot if you're not cheating too.

dude this is fake as shit only someone really fucked in the head more so than those faggots on Sup Forums would have pictures of his father's gruesome death and casually post it on the internet

I've helped 2 different girls cheat on their boyfriends. It was hilarious having one of the dudes explode on me instead of his gf. He came to my room threatening to kill me and I laughed in his face and told him to use a strap on next time. He got kicked out of the dorms and lost his tuition assistance after an RA heard him yelling at me, and switched schools along with his whore of a girlfriend.

>I actively engage with married women
You are no better than a filthy thot

=)

people take their feelings way to seriously

Top kek. Blacks and Hispanics are even less loyal than white women!

I wouldn't want to become what I despise.

youtube.com/watch?v=d4H70U26HxM

tell me you dont wanna fight for the red army after watching this

I am fine with this.

NO! she's NOT! Shut your fucking CHINK MOUTH

What the fuck is the point of a relationship then? Do you need a mummy that cooks and cleans your shit?

> met kazakh cutie
> dreads, smart, hot, free spirt, swallowed when first met
> fell hard lacking experience and controlled cock couldn't see her emotional problems
> went out but emotionally distance
> smoked weed, drank vodlka
> then distance for a few weeks
> turns out she was needy and fucked her polish dealer
> dumped with no reason or contact
> broken for 2 years
> turns out they married for passport but seem she fixed self
> no hard feels anymore just sad how it ended
> more mature and sensible, in great relationships
> but damn i sometimes become nostalgic for that beautiful crazy

Why is that girl shaving?

You're an idiot if you don't use the spyware technology available to you to make sure you're not being cheated on.

Being a cheater is a super shitty thing to do, and makes you a piece of shit. Don't continue the cycle

You are an obvious fucking shitposter, leaf.

Find a Mexican and get to the point where you know their family and to their family's Thanksgivings/Christmas'/Quinces.
They are so loyal because many of them give a fuck about what their family talks about to the rest of the family.

source: Have been in a relationship with a 10/10 Mexican that's loyal as shit.