IT'S HAPPENING

youtube.com/watch?v=e8SKVC6VxNU

>Former Clinton camp insider Larry Nichols talks about the Clinton's plan to steal the election

Basically:
>The Clintons already got 30 electoral college votes flipped
>They only need 38
>The media is creating social unrest so the electors have an excuse to flip their votes
>Soros doubled the amount of money on BLM
>Hillary is not going down peacefully, she's either going to jail or the white house in January

DON'T LET TRUMP GET KEKED, BURGERS. Get your guns ready, it's finally time.

Other urls found in this thread:

history.house.gov/Institution/Electoral-College/Electoral-College/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>media is creating social unrest
I haven't seen any. Just bitchin'

>leak your own sex tape
>with children
>watch civil war on t.v.
>in bunker
>feels good
>Jew Man

sounds like a good way to start a civil war

>infowars

remember when Alex Jones said martial law was happening in October? Of 2013?

When has that blowhard been right about anything?

he was right about 9/11 all Jews got informed before it happened they wouldn't be caught in the explosions

>sounds like a good way to start a civil war
You won't do shit. You'll stay in your fuckin' lane, and let the Supreme Court sort it out.

He also said he was given a signed copy of Mein Kampf from Bill Clinton.

Why not just show it with his signature and destroy the election then? This was like in October.

I don't know man...

Prove 30 have flipped, faggot.

>hurr, i predict at some point in the next six months the richest country in human history will be attacked by someone
>durrr, i predicted the attack

electoral college hasn't even voted yet. infowars is just bait.

>jewish education

>They only need 38
Not necessarily. If they have those 30, then all they need to do is invalidate 8 more electors during the certification joint session. No one is talking about this, but it's perfectly legal. Little known rule:

Since 1887, 3 U.S.C. 15 sets the method for objections to electoral votes. During the Joint Session, Members of Congress may object to individual electoral votes or to state returns as a whole. An objection must be declared in writing and signed by at least one Representative and one Senator. In the case of an objection, the Joint Session recesses and each chamber considers the objection separately in a session which cannot last more than two hours with each Member speaking for no more than five minutes. After each house votes on whether or not to accept the objection, the Joint Session reconvenes and both chambers disclose their decisions. If they agree to the objection, the votes in question are not counted. If either chamber does not agree with the objection, the votes are counted.

history.house.gov/Institution/Electoral-College/Electoral-College/

I have no doubt that a coup is being attempted to oust our elected president, but on the fence as to whether or not Nichols is just a great researcher or has real information.

>baby's first election

even if the electors voted against Trump, it would go to the house of representatives and he would win the office.

Forgot to include this certification is Jan 6th. Trump could win the electoral vote, and there will be a huge story about all the unfaithful electors. Then Trump, his administration, and supporters feel we all won and there is nothing to worry about... then Jan 6th happens.

So what's the point of a second election right after the one we JUST had?

Even if that is so, he doesn't seem to be batting a very high average with his predictions. It's almost like he promotes sensationalist bullshit with little or no evidence to support it and when it doesn't pan out he forgets about it and moves on.

eat my dick, if theres a civil war im in

Anyone else find it suspicious that no one talked about electoral college voting Hillary back when Trump won?

If they were going to overturn the election, you'd think we'd hear about it right away. Instead we only hear about it the closer we get to Dec 19th. It's almost like... someone is manipulating the public with fake news.

Are we the Caesarians brother?

Texas fag here, I've been ready to burn this mother fucker to the ground ever since an Olympian athlete was called the bravest person of the year for putting on a dress and taking Dick's up the ass. Pure degeneracy we need a culling.

I can't stand this degeneracy, I'm in NY and its all fags and mudshits, its time for america to wake the fuck up

whoa whoa what
NO !!!
we're fucking praying for mishap
you clueless shit
fuck you and the illuminati
either way you're done for

>all this normalcy bias

I never thought I'd die fighting side by side with Yankees.

roll for civil war

It will happen when the weather cools.

That's when they'll make their move.

The plans made long ago, before the founding of America, and older still, will come to fruition.

They're trying to force God's hand.

Watch for these signs:

Three branches will become one.

An island will drift away.

A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.

The star will gorge itself on clay.

Idols will speak and move about.

The black flag will fly above the dome.

The belly of the dragon will drip water.

Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.

A rock will stand on seven hills.

The ravens will starve.

The bear will leave its cave forever.

The rod and the ring will strike.

The key is to take everything he says with a grain of salt. He's trying to summarise a lot of information within a small time frame. So of course he can come off as hyperbolic.

My only wish is that I could see your face as you and your entire family are being lined up against the wall by us liberals when the cleansing begins.

>infowars
let's talk when you have credible source. That isn't even Alex.

Trump will be President despite all this hysteria. They are in the negotiation stage of grief and it will be even sweeter when we can taste their tears a second time when their Russian manchurian candidate boogie man gets sworn in

Confirmed

Where is the proof thirty had flipped?

The Great American democracy has failed. Now it's Chinas time to rise. All salute your new overlords.

>tw
>Total War

WAKE ME UP

THEY HAVE ALREADY FLIPPED 20 IN THE NEWS I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS 38

>2014
>Russia starts a civil war in Ukraine
>2014+2
>Russia starts a civil war in US

29 of those 30 going to CIA briefings are democrats.

>tww
>Total World War
oh shit

>We won
>And we're still going to lose.

I keep telling ya guys, at LEAST 8 will be suicided on the way to casting their votes... it's how the clinton foundation works. Haven't we learned anything?

What the fuck is going on here, so hillary who actively paid most of the MSM to shill for her 24/7 didn't win so now internal corruption will swap states that went for trump to have the electors vote for trump because "Russia" hacked the elections. LOL yeah when that candidate that openly conceded with a track record of corruption wins by having electors flip with misleading information.

You know what Trump should be president because our entire government is a fucking joke and might as well be led by a reality tv star considering thats what it is.

Flipping the election twice MSM really wants some ratings lol

i got a feeling that they gave it to us on purpose to make us happy inside, now they want to cuck us hard

Jesus Christ
>December 19th
>Electors flip
>Literal coup happens in America
>massive riots and social unrest not seen since 1861
>Liberal Elites say they "saved america"
>Clinton installed and Trump now under investigation for being a "russian puppet."

What do you do Sup Forums if this happens? Will you get off Sup Forums and do something?

Where is this from?

I've got some ideas to what they could be

>an island will drift away
California breaks off?

>a killing bolt will shine but not kill
A nuke is launched but aborted last minute?

>black flag above the dome
I know of many domes that represent a power but could the black flag mean the Islamic black flag?

>3 branches will become one
Many nations for example the US have 3 branches of government. Becoming one might mean one man takes over all 3 (ie a king or dictator)

And where is Kek in this prophecy?

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

KEK CONFIRMS

FUGGGGGG

Confirmed?

they have vice electors to carry on the vote. in any case, that would be far too obvious. the russian angle has clearly failed so the only option left is for trump's plane to have a "malfunction". this is how the CIA operates

>Kek confirms?

Well it's war then cyka blyat

bump we should not let this slide

Doesn't the choice just go to congress since like all of those 30s are going to vote for Kasich or Cruz rather than push Clinto to 270?

The first two (Republicans sweeping the election and Leave winning Brexit) have already come true as far as I recall.

>Only need 38
Yeah, Republican electors, half of whom happen to be legally bound to Trump. Most of those 30 are people voting for a moderate Republican instead of Clinton

You fags aren't armed.

Nothing of value will be lost

Except he makes specific predictions based on totally bogus information that turn out to be wrong time and time again.

How many times as he said "Martial law is happening in X" He did it when Jade Helm was going on and it turned into nothing. He's been saying an economic collapse is imminent since 2008. He spouts nonsense, but not only does he spout nonsense, he has a financial incentive to spread baseless rumors that make people worried for the worst.

queer

So this didn't come from the bible or anything?

Island drifting away= Brexit makes sense but which one refers to republicans winning the election?

The killing bolt thing is an asteroid, senpai. It'll come close but not hit

you insane fucks wont do shit, russias nuking our asses when they see the results or the chinks will invade. Your honestly retarded if you see anything happening when she wins.

>during election
>blamw all of DNC's woes on Russia
>loss election
>double down on MUH RUSSIA

So what will (((their))) next move be if all this shit falls through too?

Or wait

Could 3 branches mean republicans controlling all 3 branches of government?

Yes. The results have to go to the House of Representatives for certification whatever the outcome. If the Electoral College votes like autistic furries, they can tell them for fuck off and accept the individual state certifications which is: Trump - 306, Clinton - 232

Old pasta.

FUCK OFF NIGGER

FUCK OFF YOU GOD DAMN NIGGER

FUCK OFF YOU GOD DAMN FUCKING NIGGER FUCK OFFF YOU GOD DAMN FUCKING NIGGER

The CTR is back in business, brother.

I think they actually never left their damp and dark room at the basement of the DNC office.

>three branches will become one

Republicans won the House and Senate and President, and if Trump gets in he'll appoint Republican Supreme Court Justices, giving Republicans control over the Executive, Legislative, and Judaical branches.

FUCK OFF NIGGER FUCK OFF NIGGER FUCK OFF NIGGER FUCK OFF NIGGER FUCK OFF NIGGER FUCK OFF NIGGER FUCK OFF NIGGER FUCK OFF NIGGER

F F F F U U U U C C C C K K K K O O O O F F F F N N N N I I I I G G G G E E E E R R R R

>Infowars

I think they will try to kill trump or launch a massive terrorist attack and the either use it as an excuse to declare some kind of martial law or more likely have some terrorist group say "we attacked because of trump being islamophobic" therefore saying trump should step down and have another election called

In the event of a bloody revolution I think it would be interesting to see all the talking heads in the media drawn and quartered in public... hypothetically speaking of course.

Our slogan could be "YOU CHOSE THE HARD WAY"

You seem to forget that the governor could just tell them to fuck off in each state

fuck off you god damn fucking nigger. fuck off you god damn fucking nigger. fuck off you god damn fucking nigger fuck off you god damn fucking nigger fuck off nigger

GOD DAMN NIGGER

GOD DAMN NIGGER

GOD DAMN NIGGER

GOD DAMN NIGGER

GOD DAMN NIGGER

GOD DAMN NIGGER

stop same fagging you have ids here sir

>President should step down because terrorists say so

That would galvanize people behind him even more, aside from the cuckiest of cucks.

What do you think a killing bolt could mean? It's next on the list and if you take into account that the technical actual action of brexit will happen after the trump administration takes their offices next month the list has gone in order so far

I'm either thinking aborted nuke launch or a failed assassination

>Watch for these signs:

>Three branches will become one.
3 branches of government become one, implying a junta or dictatorship
>An island will drift away.
Brexit
>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.
Maybe a nuke launch that kills no one
>The star will gorge itself on clay.
Could be Israel
>Idols will speak and move about.
???
>The black flag will fly above the dome.
ISIS flag on the Dome on the rock in Jerusalem or St. Peters in Rome
>The belly of the dragon will drip water.
China goes to war in South China Sea
>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.
???
>A rock will stand on seven hills.
Rome, Athens and Jerusalem are on 7 hills
>The ravens will starve.
ravens in the Tower of London
>The bear will leave its cave forever.
Russia or California
>The rod and the ring will strike.
???

Trump has already met with Obama and secrets have been exchanged. He's already picked a cabinet and met with Tech Industry billionaires. He's the next president and there's nothing anyone can do about it

>idols will speak and move about

Maybe this whole Hollywood propoganda shit thats been going on this election cycle?

What the fuck are you talking about, you stupid Leaf?

> kys literally not one person ever predicted something

Remember when Alex Jones said Trump would win and he did?

They've flipped 19 Democrat pledged votes and 1 Republican pledged vote. These people will vote for another person entirely. All they've done is take 19 votes from Clinton and 1 from Trump to give to some random person because liberals are fucking retards that can't accept the fact the country is sick of their self righteous conceited bullshit.

>the bear will leave its cave forever
>I don't know how Russia could "leave its cave"
>however there is geological proof that California could drift away from the US "leaving its cave" so to speak

Also we kind of established 3 branches is probably republicans controlling the 3 branches of US gov

See

Wellm the digits confirm.

Kinda wanted this happening desu.

Thus far they have one (Brexit)

I'll start to worry if Obama seizes power from Trump and becomes dictator and confirms a 2nd.

No, it'll be geopoloitical like Calexit or Russia doing something.

Let these fuckun pussies bargain all they want. More GLORIOUS TEARS come inauguration, its all good, my friends!

I HAVE RETURNED

Trips of Truth!

>Ravens in the Tower of London

You're onto something

Why? It could all be metaphorical but in legend if there are less than 6 Ravens at the tower the monarchy the kingdom and the tower will fall. Therefore "Ravens starving" could mean the fall of England itself

What about side by side with a patriot?

checked and praise kek!

don't believe this Lessig faggot, he doesn't have 30 electors flipped, he doesn't have shit. just another jewish psyop!

The assumption is that the 7 hills are in Rome so it could mean the Islamic invasion of Europe. London has a Muslim mayor.