30 Republican electors ready to block Donald Trump win

I knew it. Trump winning was too good to be true.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-electoral-college-republican-faithless-electors-stop-election-result-a7473296.html

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>(((Harvard professor)))
>"People tell me it's 20, some say as high as 30"

Concern troll with your fake news somewhere else kthx

Yeah, not gonna happen. You know why...

It won't happen because electors aren't completely retarded, but we should really meme it into reality.

I know I'll just get called a leaf, but Trump getting blocked and Hillary winning would be the happening of the century. It's a Sup Forums dream

This desu, a bloody violent coup against the electors by libtards, or a coup from the electors themselves will be the biggest happening of a lifetime.

I can't tell if this shit is real anymore or if the NRA can lobby liberal media to report what they want to believe in their deepest delusions, which also increases gun sales.

>independent.co.uk

>democrat says that 20-30 electors are against trump
>people tell me
>some say
The only confirmed repub faithless elector is a cheating bankrupt scumfuck.

9 others are dems voting for YEB

It doesn't matter as long as they don't vote hillary
If neither win then Trump will win

How stupid would you have to actually be to be a faithless elector. You'd be starting the second Civil War.

>"I swear, like 30 other electors are doing it. If you're an elector and reading this you totally should too. You can trust (((me)))"

Shockingly, electors don't like going against the will of their states voter... and they probably font want civil war either.

>30 Republican electors ready for civil war

1. Trump has 306 electoral votes, 30 isn't enough to lose.

2. Trump chooses the electors, why would he pick electors liable to be faithless?

3. Over half of states have laws or pledges requiring electors to vote according to the vote in that state.

4. Faithless electors have never influenced the outcome of a presidential election.

>autistic screeching

sorry drumpfy. madam president has found a way. she always finds a way to win. kys my man.

civil war will make america gr8 again

The fucking independent. The independent news paper failed. It was bought for £1 by a Russian billionaire, known for using his papers to influence elections. The guy is famous for having a fist fight live on tv, during an interview.

Do these people know that the electors are literally Republicans that are elected by the Republican party?

If these people didn't elect the Republican candidate they would get JUSTed so unbelievably hard, I don't think people understand that and think these electorate people are just random civilians who are undecided voters

They probably just want the death threats to stop.

Haha
Drumpf will never be president

It's not going to happen. The biggest political platform these days is "Morning Jew" ("joe"), and it's clear the Jews have taken their fangs out at the higher levels. A few little jews will still try to delegitimize him. Look how each time the cunt has appeared in public since she lost, she's been wearing purple. "Muh purple revolution," another Soros, Jew-funded attempt to disrupt the country. I hope Trump issues a warrant for Soros and declares all he is funding terrorist organizations.

It would set a terrible precedent.

civil war?

This desu lads. Has a president-elect ever been blocked by the college before?

The US is so divided right now it's a powder keg waiting to explode. Voting for Trump was the "human hand grenade that could be legally thrown", but what happens when that option gets shot down?

I'd rather have a cataclysmic happening rather than a standard 4 year term.

>Theres no way the delegates will actually vote for Donald to become the Republican nominee!!

A VP election was forced to go to the house in 1836

THIS.
Trump has already proved he is a lying piece of shit who is only out for his own interests. Stop trying to choose which corrupted asshole to kiss and use the social tension to spark a civil war and reclaim your country.

It isnt a football game. Republicans/trump supporters didnt win shit. Stop trying to choose which corrupted asshole to kiss and reclaim your fucking country.

Or, if as I suspect, the once grand institution of American bravery and perseverance of liberty has been drowned in a world of estrogen-inducing fast food and pop music.. Then sit back, eat another fried snack, and keep thinking your liberty is just going to be handed back to you by the next bullshit "hero president".

THE DELEGATES DAHNALD

>I suspect, the once grand institution of American bravery and perseverance of liberty has been drowned in a world of estrogen-inducing fast food and pop music.

That would be the correct answer, now play nice or our idiot savant may decide to bomb Australia for the lulz

It's not even remotely going to happen. Like 1 cuck from texas is going to vote for kaisch. It's a non story like the million other ways they try and stump him

I'd rather have guacman than killary tbfh

>1 post by this ID
well we have a couple more days of this 'till they switch to
>BREAKING NEWS TRUMP TO BE DENIED INAUGURATION!

>So far only one Republican elector, Chris Suprun of Texas, has come out publicly and said he will not vote for Mr Trump

Would be hilarious if a bunch of Democrat electors switch Shillary votes to Jeb thus making Trump's winner even yuger

really makes u think

Some electors have legit mental handicaps. Don't overestimate them.

Fox News was reporting this as 29 DEMOCRAT (Clinton) electors and 1 republican elector. Which is it?

>according to a Harvard University law professor

Must be true, then.

>surveys tell me
these are the same people who were talking about the polling
this is just social engineering in the hopes some electors will jump on a fake band wagon
however, if they wanna try this, the end result will be Trump becoming a literal emperor

I'm going to laugh so hard if this happens, but it wont

>>whoops, your missile just hit a bus full of school kids instead of who you were aiming at, you just created a dozen more angry insurgents and several times that number of people who are sympathetic to them

I really don't understand people who think you can enforce laws with hardware alone.

No, you really wouldn't America is one of the most apathetic, politically lazy citizen filled countries in the world now. Election turnout was low this year like always

Now show the man behind the drone getting raped.

Manafort is "handling" the electors

Even if 30 of them were willing, who says they'll all vote for Hillary?

>Implying this not just another Democrat bs just try to pull Republican vote for Hillary.

This.

See you on the battlefront, mate.

Why aren't electors anonymous?

Why do they even exist? What purpose do they serve that just assigning each state a number of points doesn't?

h-holy shit...drumpf btfo

please kek let this happen. Let Shillary rise and give us her famous laugh as she gets handed the title of POTUS.
You are the GOD OF CHAOS.
This is the MOST CHAOTIC THING you could do.
PLEASE KEK HEAR ME
I BEG YOU TO SEND THE RIGHT INTO A RAGE THAT WILL SHOCK THE WORLD
KEK LET IT BE

The Independent has become a misleading headline for clicks powerhouse this year.

Who the hell do you think is flying that drone, buddy?

People don't seem to really grasp how this works because the media is distorting it for clicks and fear mongering.

I bet that thing is great at searching houses and never gets attacked with molotov cocktails while driving down narrow streets.

SLOW
AND
STEADY

Someone who is specifically recruited based on their being the kind of person who doesn't mind doing it.

why are you guys being retarded

The way they're chosen is pretty stupid many are relatively young party activists

They should choose people who understand the gravity of their position and fully understand the dangerous precedent they could set for our republic should they deny the election outcome

Burgers I gotta say I didn't think you were this autistic.

What newspaper hasn't

He's not entirely wrong.

Either way it's the assblasted are going to lead to a lot of shits and giggles for me. I'd rather drink liberal tears though.

Kek, Do you remember that favor you owe me?

Make it so.

Jews are throwing shit and hoping it will stick.

I have never seen such blatant propaganda.

Up until recently I've lived as a shut in neet who played vidya and watched animu. I gave no shits about the presidential election or voting until this year. Can someone please explain what's going on here? Is the election not over? Was Trump not given the title of president?

>posts this without realizing why we'll never win the war on terror

How stupid do you have to be to openly admit to spying on your citizens illegally? Oh wait...America did that and not a single protest.

We win either way. If Trump gets in we win. If he doesn't we get Civil War and win.

There was one instance where 23 democratic electors of Virginia didn't vote for their VP because he was having an open affair with one of his slaves.

That vote went to the senate, and the outcome was the same anyway.

Therefore, the electoral college has never altered the outcome of an election. If people think 38 are going to flip (not obtain, but outright switch to Hillary) and/or the house of representatives also betray the people), then they are retarded.

They couldn't even get ONE to flip for gore in 2000.

This is fake news though.
It's no different to writing an article on how Sandy Hook was totally staged according to an inside source.

>200000000$ TANK COUNTERED BY A SPEEDBUMP

>Sitting in voting room
>Payed to defect and vote Clinton
>About to do it
>Have a sudden thought
>"What if... what if I betray Trump and he still wins?"
>No way to tell if the others are going Clinton
>The fear sets in

They will vote Trump like good little boys

Yes, welcome to Prisoner's Dilemma.

A civil war would be a Jew's dream, user. They can kill millions of "white nazis" fighting to overthrow a "diverse and tolerant" government

>independent.uk
>(((EXPERTS)))
Fake news.

>1 post by this ID
What did they mean by this?

Jews don't play to lose, user, and they know the right would win a civil war.

They probably want whites to exterminate everyone else except the Jews so we get even more white guilt and all of our guiltbux go straight to (((them))) instead of Muslims and blacks who don't like Jews anyway.

EXACTLY user

If I could choose to kill either the 75 Million blacks or the 5 million jews, it would be an easy choice.

Pretty much this. The slimey professor could have made this up but due to laws, he doesn't need to reveal any names. Even if was wrong, he can claim they just sought advice and pussied out the last moment.

What the hell is wrong with universities these days? How can such biased people be in charge there?

It's not happening

Democrats bitch & moan about a divided nation

They can just fucking try to anoint Hillary to the crown, then you'll truly see a divided nation

liberals in denial... (((independent))).(((co))).(((uk)))

>"diverse and tolerant" government wins
>instantly cuts support to Israel because muh Muslims

There's only one side Israel will be on, user. They won't let the Cruzlim evangelicals lose for as long as they believe Israel is a holy kingdom.

Why are there even "electors"? Another unnecessary layer desu

I know the Republican party is the Israel party. But why are 80% of Jews Democrats? And not only Democrats, but the loudest most annoying democrats. The american jews are basically on a full blown mission to displace white christians.... the same white christians who vote for Israel...

it's just posturing without basis. like Michael Moore's increasingly baseless threats to Trump about how he "must be stressing" and "January's a long time away, you worried Don?"

just ignore political media for 4 weeks, and you'll see nothing happens.

the US would cease to function. and this isn't even just about the Civil War it would cause in the short term. it would lead every single election in the future, as a judgement call on the part of electors. just fast forward 4 years... the Democrat nominee (like all Democrat nominees) supports abortion. a Republican elector says that support for mass murder is a moral issue, like voting for Trump in 2016 was for Democrat electors; one which "in their conscience", means they "have to vote against their states' wishes".

set the precedent, and you can't undo it.

I call bullshit. Earlier today I heard this exact moron saying it was 20. Wishful thinking, shills. Lessig is an attention whore.

It's all just money to them. Open borders = more money.

Money don't mean shit though. They'll all go begging to Israel if a war happened and Bibi will just laugh and arm the white opposition to kill all their pets.

Congress has to ratify the electoral college's decision, retard

Moreover, how long until the Democrats try to set a Muslim up there and it gets overturned by Christians refusing to vote for them?

And civil war isn't to be dismissed so easily, the precedent can mean any election is able to be invalidated so the people will have zero confidence in government at all. It will be a SHTF moment to all the people out there who see it as democracy being overturned by the crying of an elitist group.

They whine about Trump being illegitimate but the reality is that anyone other than Trump they elect will be truly illegitimate in the eyes of the population. It's a Pandora's box you don't want to open.

Yeah, 'member all those delegates that were gonna vote against Trump in RNC?

So your saying we need a war? I'm down.

You guys wont do shit if they block Trump. You'll reeeee on the internet and that's about it.

Why believe this guy? Who is he anyways?

I think I heard Hannity talk about him today and want to say he's involved with some Van Jones backed group.

You're really downplaying the effects of a civil war.

We wouldn't just be having another normal election 4 years later like nothing happened.

>still not enough to make him lose
I laugh at your faint hopes.

No. It's ridiculous to threaten any kind of violence based on a hypothetical, but it's hard to see 2A people sitting back when it means that anyone they vote for from here on out will be overturned by enough interference by the media and current regime.