"Future first daughter Ivanka Trump is poised to take on a more prominent role than typical at the White House during...

"Future first daughter Ivanka Trump is poised to take on a more prominent role than typical at the White House during the early months of the new administration, reportedly nabbing office space at the executive mansion in an area normally reserved for the first lady."

So Melina will be in NYC, Ivanka will take the role of first lady at the White House. First wincest president confirmed?

usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2016-12-14/ivanka-trump-to-get-first-lady-office-space-at-white-house-report

bump

Trump will leave Melania and marry Ivanka and make her the first lady. Trump's supporters will go along with it.

Wtf is wrong with you leafs? You need to be annexed by freedom.

Should be interesting to watch. I'm pro-Trump but I'm pretty much neutral on this. It could go either way, really.

Can we make Ivanka be ambassador to Japan? I hear she's yuuuge over there.

I can't wait for those fake news laws to pass so Trump can throw the lugenpresse in jail.

This is some of the stupidest shit I've ever read.

Also fuck Canada.

Anyone else a little concerned with all the cronyism from Trump already?

If your daughter looked like Ivanka, you would wanna fuck her too

I guess that explains Baron.

LOL

>first lady position
>cronyism
cmon m8

She doesn't have a title in the administration though. She's just sitting around listening in on calls to world leaders.

hahaha nope trump is literally perfect and cant possibly do anything wrong
libs btfo

I'm more interested in the rule 34 we'll get, where is it?

Op confirmed for having never heard of President James Buchanan

>James Buchanan
He was gay though not a child fucker

I'm gonna get comfy watching America clap at nepotism and incest.

It makes sense since Ivanka is a jew

"He's such a brave leader"
"All those Goldman Sachs execs"
He can do no evil